Advice on Tri-mode phone

Last response: in Network Providers
April 18, 2005 1:47:39 PM

I am switching to Verizon and I need a tri-mode---I am in rural analog
areas sometimes. I also want a good speakerphone and battery life. I
looks like the only phones available are a Moto710, Nokia, and a couple
of LG's. Any advice??

More about : advice tri mode phone

Anonymous
April 18, 2005 8:31:45 PM

Darth Jeff wrote:

> I am switching to Verizon and I need a tri-mode---I am in rural analog
> areas sometimes. I also want a good speakerphone and battery life. I
> looks like the only phones available are a Moto710, Nokia, and a couple
> of LG's. Any advice??

Moto 265 and 260 are also tri-mode, speakerphones. 265 has a camera.
Both are (were?) less expensive than 710.

LB
Anonymous
April 19, 2005 12:24:55 AM

I have the LG VX 6100 and like it. The speakerphone works fine. The
screens are great, as are the menus. Although I'm sure you, like me and
most others, have no real need for a camera, the camera works pretty good.
I believe, It'll hold up to 60 photos. The battery life is okay. If I'm
ever in doubt, I just charge it while driving. In the car, the battery
charges up real fast. Good luck.

!