Best STURDY mouse

spandexninja

Honorable
Apr 17, 2012
I am looking for a mouse that has high build quality and will last a very long time:
-must have 2 easy to reach side buttons
-high build quality, needs to withstand a LOT of clicks

It does not have to be a gaming mouse, as I do not need super sensitive lasers or anything. I have a Razer Deathadder and I LOVE the shape of it, but the plastic supports under the mouse buttons are very weak and break after ~8 months of heavy use. I am on my 3rd Deathadder and have had the exact same problem each time.

-Logitech G9x: It looks nice, but I heard that the rubber finish on the grip starts to peel after a while.
-Mionix Naos 3200: Anyone have experience with this? It seems to have good reviews

Basically a Deathadder shaped mouse with higher build quality would be the perfect mouse for me. Budget is $80.

hateborne

Honorable
Oct 29, 2012
I have a Razer Lachesis for 2 years now. I've had no issues out of it what-so-ever. I use it 2-3 hours daily, 8+ on weekend days that I am feeling lazy.

I am unsure exactly how (or even if) companies quantify the click life of a mouse. I am curious how exactly the mouse is breaking after that long short of being slammed or "falling at a high speed...across the room". I'm not hating. I've burned through 6 mice in the 4 years that I play WoW. My final one was a Razer Copperhead. You crush a mouse worth (at the time) $89 and it will break you of that habit. I had to wait a full week for my order to even be shipped.

Anywho, Razer Lachesis or Logitech G400.

-Hate