I need help in making my decision in mass effect 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

aharsh9703

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2011
Well i decided to play the trilogy again
i want help to decide what should i do with the racni queen we confront after defeating benezia i want to know which choice will be more profitable
please give suggestion by keeping in mind that i will we continuing ME2 & ME3 with this save file only.
Thanks

Solution
It won't have a major impact on the later games either way. If you kill the queen then there won't likely be someone standing waiting for you at one of the cities in ME2 who tells you about how her ship crashed on some planet and she was saved by the queen, and then in ME3 any of the story arc elements involving the queen won't be there. The core story in both will be the same either way, just some of the fringe elements might be different.

cl-scott

Honorable
It won't have a major impact on the later games either way. If you kill the queen then there won't likely be someone standing waiting for you at one of the cities in ME2 who tells you about how her ship crashed on some planet and she was saved by the queen, and then in ME3 any of the story arc elements involving the queen won't be there. The core story in both will be the same either way, just some of the fringe elements might be different.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.