final fantasy IX

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

im a fan of final fantasy. wouls anyone be willing to send me final fantasy
IX via email please. a download link is also ok. i need it because i have
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,10-b and 11 but i desperatly need 9. i cant afford to buy
it

--
hinairusu
1 answer Last reply

    On 25-May-05 13:44, paj@sreynolds.karoo.co.uk wrote:

    > im a fan of final fantasy. wouls anyone be willing to send me final
    > fantasy IX via email please. a download link is also ok. i need it
    > because i have 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,10-b and 11 but i desperatly need
    > 9. i cant afford to buy it

    You might want to get a GMail account or two, then. The ISOs of FFIX
    total 2,847,888,624 bytes (2.64 Gigs).
    --
    Zarggg
    KeyID: 0x2FAAE151

Download Games Final Fantasy Fan Video Games