final fantasy IX

Last response: in Video Games
May 25, 2005 10:44:48 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

im a fan of final fantasy. wouls anyone be willing to send me final fantasy
IX via email please. a download link is also ok. i need it because i have
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,10-b and 11 but i desperatly need 9. i cant afford to buy
it

--
hinairusu

More about : final fantasy

Anonymous
May 27, 2005 4:31:24 AM

On 25-May-05 13:44, paj@sreynolds.karoo.co.uk wrote:

> im a fan of final fantasy. wouls anyone be willing to send me final
> fantasy IX via email please. a download link is also ok. i need it
> because i have 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,10,10-b and 11 but i desperatly need
> 9. i cant afford to buy it

You might want to get a GMail account or two, then. The ISOs of FFIX
total 2,847,888,624 bytes (2.64 Gigs).
--
Zarggg
KeyID: 0x2FAAE151