v620 for Data?

After two people here recommended the 5220 card for hi-speed wireless
data, I called my local VZW store, and they only carry the Novatel
V620. It's cheaper than the 5220. Does anyone have any experience
with this card?

Many thanks.

-Joel Hoffman

"Dr. Joel M. Hoffman" <joel@exc.com> wrote in message

> After two people here recommended the 5220 card for hi-speed wireless
> data, I called my local VZW store, and they only carry the Novatel
> V620. It's cheaper than the 5220. Does anyone have any experience
> with this card?
>
> Many thanks.
>
> -Joel Hoffman

I have the 5220, there were some reports on one of the web cell forums,
sorry can't remember which one, that claimed the new card was better than
the 5220. Supposedly better signal and faster throughput. You could try
Googling it and perhaps the forum would show.

--
Thomas M. Goethe

Thomas M. Goethe wrote:
> I have the 5220, there were some reports on one of the web cell
forums,
> sorry can't remember which one, that claimed the new card was better
than
> the 5220. Supposedly better signal and faster throughput. You could
try
> Googling it and perhaps the forum would show.

Hello,

You are looking for this forum:

http://www.EVDOforums.com

There are many discussions about comparing the 5220 and Novatel V620
(and even some of the newer cards).