US Did Abuse Quran

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

Probe reveals Quran abuse

WASHINGTON: US officials have substantiated five cases in which military
guards or interrogators mishandled the Quran of Muslim prisoners at
Guantanamo Bay but found "no credible evidence" to confirm a prisoner's
report that a holy book was flushed in a toilet, the prison's commander said
yesterday. The revelation came as thousands staged angry protests across the
Muslim world yesterday.

In another development, a four-star general in charge of the US Southern
Command, which runs the Naval base at Guantanamo Bay rejected yesterday
Amnesty International's description of the facility as a modern-day "gulag"
..

"I think that's a shrill assessment. They probably exaggerated for
emphasis," General Bantz Craddock said of the London-based human rights
group's attack on US policy in Guantanamo, where hundreds of foreign terror
suspects are held without charge.

Earlier, Brig Gen Jay W Hood, who commands the detention centre in Cuba,
told a Pentagon news conference that a prisoner who was reported to have
complained to an FBI agent in 2002 that a military guard threw a Quran in
the toilet has told Hood's investigators that he never witnessed any form of
Quran desecration.

The unidentified prisoner, re-interviewed at Guantanamo on May 14, said he
had heard talk of guards mishandling religious articles but did not witness
any such acts, Hood said.

The general said he could not speculate on why the prisoner did not repeat
his earlier statement about a guard flushing a Quran in a toilet. The
statement was contained in an August 1, 2002, FBI summary of an FBI agent's
July 22, 2002, interrogation of the prisoner.

"We have found no credible evidence that a member of the Joint Task Force at
Guantanamo Bay ever flushed a Quran down a toilet," Hood said. "We did
identify 13 incidents of alleged mishandling of the Quran by Joint Task
Force personnel. Ten of those were by a guard and three by interrogators."

Of the 13 alleged incidents, five were substantiated, he said. Four were by
guards and one was by an interrogator.

Hood said the five cases "could be broadly defined as mishandling" of the
holy book.

In three of the five cases, the mishandling appears to have been deliberate.
In the other two, it apparently was accidental.

Allegations of Quran abuse have stirred worldwide controversy.

After Newsweek magazine reported earlier that US officials had confirmed a
Quran was flushed in a toilet.

Waving copies of the Quran and chanting anti-American slogans, Muslims
across the world took to the streets yesterday to protest at abuse of their
holy book by interrogators at a US prison camp in Cuba.

In Malaysia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt, outraged
Muslims burned US flags and vowed revenge.

"O America, listen, listen, with my blood I will protect my Quran," shouted
thousands of Lebanese at a Hizbollah rally in Beirut. "America is the enemy
of Muslims."

Similar protests swept the country's Palestinian refugee camps.

The US comments have done little to calm anger among Muslims.

Thousands of Islamic activists protested in Pakistani and Bangladeshi
cities, burning US flags and effigies of President George W Bush.

http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?Article=113244&Sn=WORL&IssueID=2806
9
66 answers Last reply
More about abuse quran
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 04:59:31 -0400, "Freedom Fries"
    <RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> wrote:

    >Probe reveals Quran abuse

    good

    i wipe my ass with several pages each day.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    Freedom Fries (AKA 'U Are With Us Or Against Us' and other anonymous
    p*ssy names) wrote:

    Hi 'U Are With Us Or Against Us'.

    STILL an anonymous pussy biased propaganda organ for the liEberal
    Party, eh?
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    Apparently... some of the mishandlings that the US military got in
    trouble for...
    included things like setting a Qu'ran on top of a television set.
    And having non-Muslims handle the book.

    The report also suggests that many Muslims were actually in prison,
    tearing pages out of the Qu'ran.

    Torrey M. Spears
    Million Dollar RSPW Champion
    the Tuesday Morning Booker dude
    http://torreyspears.blogspot.com
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    or use this http://tinyurl.com/dyztr

    "We did identify 13 incidents of alleged mishandling of the Qur'an by
    Joint Task Force personnel. Ten of those were by a guard and three by
    interrogators."
    ~ Brig Gen Jay W Hood

    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    "Roedy Green" <look-on@mindprod.com.invalid> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 28 May 2005 04:59:31 -0400, "Freedom Fries"
    > <RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> wrote or quoted :
    >

    >http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?Article=113244&Sn=WORL&IssueID=280
    6
    > >9
    >
    > or use this http://tinyurl.com/dyztr
    >
    > "We did identify 13 incidents of alleged mishandling of the Qur'an by
    > Joint Task Force personnel. Ten of those were by a guard and three by
    > interrogators."
    > ~ Brig Gen Jay W Hood
    >================================

    We can identify Radlibs that desecrated the Christian religion by pissing on
    Jesus and Shitting on Mary.
    Radlib even make us pay for it via taxes by calling it ' freedom of
    expression and art".
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 08:12:17 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
    Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@ USC @Berkeley.edu>
    wrote:

    >"Roedy Green" <look-on@mindprod.com.invalid> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 28 May 2005 04:59:31 -0400, "Freedom Fries"
    >> <RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> wrote or quoted :
    >>

    >>http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?Article=113244&Sn=WORL&IssueID=280
    >6
    >> >9
    >>
    >> or use this http://tinyurl.com/dyztr
    >>
    >> "We did identify 13 incidents of alleged mishandling of the Qur'an by
    >> Joint Task Force personnel. Ten of those were by a guard and three by
    >> interrogators."
    >> ~ Brig Gen Jay W Hood
    >>================================
    >
    >We can identify Radlibs that desecrated the Christian religion by pissing on
    >Jesus and Shitting on Mary.
    >Radlib even make us pay for it via taxes by calling it ' freedom of
    >expression and art".

    We can identify fascist sympathizers by seeing how they use propaganda
    to divert attention from un-American behavior like torturing people.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    "will (from the reality based community)" <willmills@canoemail.com> wrote in
    message news:59tg911f965ic6a9508v63l6o53nn0mhcb@4ax.com...
    > On Sat, 28 May 2005 08:12:17 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
    > Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@ USC @Berkeley.edu>
    > wrote:
    >

    > >"Roedy Green" <look-on@mindprod.com.invalid> wrote in message
    > >> On Sat, 28 May 2005 04:59:31 -0400, "Freedom Fries"
    > >> <RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> wrote or quoted :
    > >>

    >>http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?Article=113244&Sn=WORL&IssueID=28
    0
    > >6
    > >>
    > >> or use this http://tinyurl.com/dyztr
    > >>
    > >> "We did identify 13 incidents of alleged mishandling of the Qur'an by
    > >> Joint Task Force personnel. Ten of those were by a guard and three by
    > >> interrogators."
    > >> ~ Brig Gen Jay W Hood
    > >>================================
    > >
    > >We can identify Radlibs that desecrated the Christian religion by pissing
    on
    > >Jesus and Shitting on Mary.
    > >Radlib even make us pay for it via taxes by calling it ' freedom of
    > >expression and art".
    > >

    > We can identify fascist sympathizers by seeing how they use propaganda
    > to divert attention from un-American behavior like torturing people.=]

    \=====================

    We can identify seditionist Radlibs that insist on spreading lies around
    that incite theri terrorist buddies to kil more US troops.
    Tokyo Rose is the Radlibs 's mother Thresa.
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 10:24:46 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
    wrote:

    >"will (from the reality based community)" <willmills@canoemail.com> wrote in
    >message news:59tg911f965ic6a9508v63l6o53nn0mhcb@4ax.com...
    >> On Sat, 28 May 2005 08:12:17 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
    >> Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@ USC @Berkeley.edu>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >> >"Roedy Green" <look-on@mindprod.com.invalid> wrote in message
    >> >>

    >>>http://www.gulf-daily-news.com/Story.asp?Article=113244&Sn=WORL&IssueID=28
    >0
    >> >6

    >> >We can identify Radlibs that desecrated the Christian religion by pissing
    >on
    >> >Jesus and Shitting on Mary.
    >> >Radlib even make us pay for it via taxes by calling it ' freedom of
    >> >expression and art".
    >> >

    >> We can identify fascist sympathizers by seeing how they use propaganda
    >> to divert attention from un-American behavior like torturing people.=]
    >
    >\=====================
    >
    >We can identify seditionist Radlibs that insist on spreading lies around
    >that incite theri terrorist buddies to kil more US troops.
    >Tokyo Rose is the Radlibs 's mother Thresa.

    So is it a lie that Korans can mistreated? The Pentagon admits that it
    did happen a handful of times.

    Can it be that you can't handle the truth so you call it a lie?

    Can it be that it is YOU that has betrayed American and want a Nazi
    regime in Washington?

    Can it be that YOU want Joseph Goebbels so you attack a free media?

    I'd say yes and I pray that you wake up like Congressman Walter B
    Jones and that you repent from your fascist ways.

  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    "will (from the reality based community)" <willmills@canoemail.com> wrote in
    message news:se0h915crt6h3eot06hcsvqaqqgm18vhb5@4ax.com...
    > On Sat, 28 May 2005 10:24:46 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
    > Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@ USC @Berkeley.edu>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >We can identify seditionist Radlibs that insist on spreading lies around
    > >that incite theri terrorist buddies to kil more US troops.
    > >Tokyo Rose is the Radlibs 's mother Thresa.
    >
    > So is it a lie that Korans can mistreated? The Pentagon admits that it
    > did happen a handful of times.
    =====================================

    After week of riots, Newsweek admits it got Qur'an story wrong

    Dan Glaister in Los Angeles and Declan Walsh in Islamabad
    Monday May 16, 2005
    The Guardian

    Newsweek magazine yesterday admitted it had got its facts wrong on a story
    alleging that American military interrogators had desecrated copies of the
    Qur'an, after a week of protests about the article left at least 17 people
    dead and more than 100 injured.
    The report last week, alleging that interrogators at Guantánamo Bay had
    flushed a copy of the Qur'an down a toilet, sparked protests across the
    Islamic world.

    In Afghanistan at least 17 people died and more than 100 were injured in the
    worst street violence the country has seen since US troops ousted the
    Taliban in 2001. Yesterday, a council of more than 300 mullahs in the
    north-eastern province of Badakhshan threatened to declare holy war on
    America if it failed to hand the interrogators to be punished.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    "Another BO Reeking Maggot Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@ USC
    @Berkeley.edv> wrote
    > After week of riots, Newsweek admits it got Qvr'an story wrong
    >
    > Dan Glaister in Los Angeles and Declan Walsh in Islamabad
    > Monday May 16, 2005

    Note the date. Information came ovt *after* this date that the Newsweek
    story was completely accvrate, and the FBI had reports of Qvr'an abvses
    going back three years that were released after a Freedom of Information
    reqvest made by the American Civil Liberties Union.

    Yov need to catch vp.
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    "Krvsty" <krvsty@sc.rr.com> wrote in message
    > "Another BO Reeking Maggot Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@
    USC
    > @Berkeley.edv> wrote
    > > After week of riots, Newsweek admits it got Qvr'an story wrong
    > >
    > > Dan Glaister in Los Angeles and Declan Walsh in Islamabad
    > > Monday May 16, 2005
    >
    > Note the date. Information came ovt *after* this date that the Newsweek
    > story was completely accvrate, and the FBI had reports of Qvr'an abvses
    > going back three years that were released after a Freedom of Information
    > reqvest made by the American Civil Liberties Union.
    >
    > Yov need to catch vp.
    >
    > =========================

    Maybe yov can show vs teh Newsweeks story where they have reversed
    themselves and now claim hte Qvran story was real after all.
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    OH NO! LETS HAVE A RIOT AND KILL PEOPLE.. SOMEONE ABUSED A KORAN!

    "Freedom Fries" <RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> wrote in message
> [...]
    >
    > Waving copies of the Quran and chanting anti-American slogans, Muslims
    > across the world took to the streets yesterday to protest at abuse of
    > their
    > holy book by interrogators at a US prison camp in Cuba.
    >
    > In Malaysia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt, outraged
    > Muslims burned US flags and vowed revenge.
    >
    > "O America, listen, listen, with my blood I will protect my Quran,"
    > shouted
    > thousands of Lebanese at a Hizbollah rally in Beirut. "America is the
    > enemy
    > of Muslims."
    >
    > Similar protests swept the country's Palestinian refugee camps.
    >
    > The US comments have done little to calm anger among Muslims.
    >
    > Thousands of Islamic activists protested in Pakistani and Bangladeshi
    > cities, burning US flags and effigies of President George W Bush.

  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 15:55:20 -0400, Rob Browning
    <pluvius3@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >On Sat, 28 May 2005 10:29:58 GMT, Chip Anderson
    ><b_andersNOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote:
    >
    >>"Freedom Fries" <RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> wrote in
    >>
    >>> Probe reveals Quran abuse
    >>>
    >>> WASHINGTON: US officials have substantiated five cases in which
    >>> military guards or interrogators mishandled the Quran of Muslim
    >>-->snip<--
    >>
    >>What a crock of fertilizer this is. Like anyone in the media gives a
    >>flying leap about someone's holy book. The goal here is to damage the Bush
    >
    >So I suppose if an Iraqi insurgent defiled a copy of the Bible, you
    >wouldn't want the media to make a big deal over it?

    I for one wouldn't want it even reported. And I'm a Conservative
    Christian.

    WHO CARES what one fool half way around the world does? And why would
    we want to judge his countryman on his actions? I don't want other
    nations judging us based on Timothy McVeigh or Ted Bundy.

    Every day in the United States some citizen of this country does
    something quite un-American, such as burning the flag. Do we make a
    big deal about THAT? Of course not because we know that fool is in the
    minority.

    It drives me nuts when CNN shows someone from another country doing
    the same (burning the American flag) because their intention is to
    portray that an entire nation is behind such an action. It makes the
    host nation look bad and it riles up fools to actually believe
    everyone on the other side of the big pond hates us.

    The fact that uneducated folk buy into the scam is the most
    UN-American thing of all, because CNN and their Ilk know EXACTLY what
    kind of reaction they are illiciting. For "News" channels to direct
    the news, rather than simply report it, is abhorant and a slap in the
    face of our founding fathers. They should all be ashamed to call
    themselves journalists when they are nothing more than company whores
    looking to increase ratings. In a society where "reality TV" is king,
    simply reporting the news without sensationalizing it to the Nth
    degree wouldn't sell, I suppose.

    We seem to need to be shocked to an ever increasing degree to pay
    attention. Perhaps those folks in the 60's and 70's decrying the
    immoral effects music, television, and movies would have on our
    society and the "immunizing" effect it would result in were on to
    something?

    Nah...It must just be that the guy wiping his ass with the Qu'ran is
    evil and a perfect example of how Americans view those of middle
    eastern decent. We MUST be the evil ones. Right?
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 13:44:11 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
    wrote:

    >"will (from the reality based community)" <willmills@canoemail.com> wrote in
    >message news:se0h915crt6h3eot06hcsvqaqqgm18vhb5@4ax.com...
    >> On Sat, 28 May 2005 10:24:46 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
    >> Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@ USC @Berkeley.edu>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >We can identify seditionist Radlibs that insist on spreading lies around
    >> >that incite theri terrorist buddies to kil more US troops.
    >> >Tokyo Rose is the Radlibs 's mother Thresa.
    >>
    >> So is it a lie that Korans can mistreated? The Pentagon admits that it
    >> did happen a handful of times.
    >=====================================
    >

    >After week of riots, Newsweek admits it got Qur'an story wrong
    Do keep up.
    Newsweek backed away only because their GOVERNMENT source backed down,
    probably under pressure. Meanwhile, the Pentagon admits there was
    abuse of the Koran.

    http://www.thestatesman.net/page.news.php?clid=8&theme=&usrsess=1&id=78250

    Notice how, all of a sudden, a complainant changes his tune and says
    he didn't see that after all. If I was in a torture compound, I'd
    change my story to suit my captors too.
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 04:59:31 -0400, "Freedom Fries"
    <RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> blurted:

    >Probe reveals Quran abuse
    >
    >WASHINGTON: US officials have substantiated five cases in which military
    >guards or interrogators mishandled the Quran of Muslim prisoners at
    >Guantanamo Bay but found "no credible evidence" to confirm a prisoner's
    >report that a holy book was flushed in a toilet, the prison's commander said
    >yesterday. The revelation came as thousands staged angry protests across the
    >Muslim world yesterday.

    The US didn't flush korans down the commode. And thousands of people didn't die
    in riots all over mozlum-occupied land.
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 14:39:17 GMT, "will (from the reality based community)"
    <willmills@canoemail.com> blurted:

    >So is it a lie that Korans can mistreated?

    Yes of course they can be mistreated. In fact, they SHOULD be mistreated. We
    can't allow them to threaten us with their nukes, those dammmmmm pinko commies.
  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 08:12:17 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
    Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@ USC @Berkeley.edu> wrote
    or quoted :

    >We can identify Radlibs that desecrated the Christian religion by pissing on
    >Jesus and Shitting on Mary.

    Show us where any of your opponents did any such thing? And if they
    did, at least they READ the ruddy bible first rather than shooting off
    their mouths without about something they know nothing about.

    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    > On Sat, 28 May 2005 08:12:17 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
    > Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@ USC @Berkeley.edu> wrote
    > or quoted :
    >

    >>We can identify Radlibs that desecrated the Christian religion by pissing
    >>on
    >>Jesus and Shitting on Mary.
    >
    > Show us where any of your opponents did any such thing? And if they
    > did, at least they READ the ruddy bible first rather than shooting off
    > their mouths without about something they know nothing about.

    I know it's a fictional piece of garbage. If I saw it on the street I work
    hork on it, then maybe take a leak on it. It's no different than a Stephen
    King novel and deserves no more respect.
  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 18:10:13 GMT, "will (from the reality based
    community)" <willmills@canoemail.com> wrote or quoted :

    >Newsweek backed away only because their GOVERNMENT source backed down,
    >probably under pressure. Meanwhile, the Pentagon admits there was
    >abuse of the Koran.

    It is the same reason that one prisoner recanted testimony. Now the
    truth is coming out in all quarters the Bush administration can't very
    well lean on EVERYONE.

    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    > On Sat, 28 May 2005 18:10:13 GMT, "will (from the reality based
    > community)" <willmills@canoemail.com> wrote or quoted :
    >
    > >Newsweek backed away only because their GOVERNMENT source backed down,
    > >probably under pressure. Meanwhile, the Pentagon admits there was
    > >abuse of the Koran.
    >
    > It is the same reason that one prisoner recanted testimony. Now the
    > truth is coming out in all quarters the Bush administration can't very
    > well lean on EVERYONE.
    >
    > ========================

    More radlibs believeing terrorist prisoners words over the military. And
    they wonder why they lose elections.
  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    <b_andersNOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote or quoted :

    >What a crock of fertilizer this is. Like anyone in the media gives a
    >flying leap about someone's holy book. The goal here is to damage the Bush
    >administration, nothing more.

    The points are:

    1. Bush lied yet again.

    2. this was a very stupid thing to do. It got 1.6 Muslims down the
    US' ass without any benefit to the US, except a few red neck teens in
    the military getting their jollies outraging their prisoners with
    their "impiety".

    As tortures go, this is pretty small potatoes. See
    http://mindprod.com/iraqtortures.html

    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 17:58:27 GMT, "Douglas" <doug@anon.com> wrote or
    quoted :

    >OH NO! LETS HAVE A RIOT AND KILL PEOPLE.. SOMEONE ABUSED A KORAN!

    whee! We know how sensitive these Muslims are about the Qu'ran. Let's
    be jerks and wipe asses with it and see if we can trigger a nuclear
    war by getting every last one on the planet pissed with us! What fun!

    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    "Rob Browning" <pluvius3@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 28 May 2005 10:29:58 GMT, Chip Anderson
    > <b_andersNOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote:
    >
    > >"Freedom Fries" <RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> wrote in
    > >
    > >> Probe reveals Quran abuse
    > >>
    > >> WASHINGTON: US officials have substantiated five cases in which
    > >> military guards or interrogators mishandled the Quran of Muslim
    > >-->snip<--
    > >
    > >What a crock of fertilizer this is. Like anyone in the media gives a
    > >flying leap about someone's holy book. The goal here is to damage the
    Bush

    > So I suppose if an Iraqi insurgent defiled a copy of the Bible, you
    > wouldn't want the media to make a big deal over it?

    The media wouldn't report it, and you could bet even if they did nobody
    would be rioting in the streets if a Muslim did wipe his ass with a Bible.
  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 20:14:33 GMT, "Justin Pate" <JP51307@yahoo.com>
    wrote:

    >"Rob Browning" <pluvius3@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 28 May 2005 10:29:58 GMT, Chip Anderson
    >> <b_andersNOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote:
    >>
    >> >"Freedom Fries" <RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> wrote in

    >> >-->snip<--
    >> >
    >> >What a crock of fertilizer this is. Like anyone in the media gives a
    >> >flying leap about someone's holy book. The goal here is to damage the
    >Bush
    >>
    >> So I suppose if an Iraqi insurgent defiled a copy of the Bible, you
    >> wouldn't want the media to make a big deal over it?
    >
    >The media wouldn't report it, and you could bet even if they did nobody
    >would be rioting in the streets if a Muslim did wipe his ass with a Bible.

    Here's the thing. A Christian would never do such a thing. A person
    who would wipe his ass with the Qu'ran would also do so with the
    Bible. So what natiionality that person may be is NOT a reflection on
    the nation itself.

    Ridiculous "media" outlets that try to make this a "your nation
    against mine" thing are ignorant at best and inciting at worst. Anyone
    using this kind of propoganda to make a statement is a fool, at best.
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    Chip Anderson wrote:
    > "will (from the reality based community)" <willmills@canoemail.com>
    > wrote in news:62tg91d9qrkiur2cnc7mjbas29kjot08et@4ax.com:
    >
    >> On Sat, 28 May 2005 10:29:58 GMT, Chip Anderson
    >> <b_andersNOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Freedom Fries" <RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> wrote in

    >>> What a crock of fertilizer this is. Like anyone in the media gives
    >>> a flying leap about someone's holy book.
    >>
    >> Do they need to?
    >
    > Certainly not.
    >
    >>> The goal here is to damage the Bush
    >>> administration, nothing more.
    >>

    >> And your goal is to defend the Bush Administration. So what's your
    >> claim to objectivity?
    >
    > My goal is to point out the facts without the hand-wringing spin. I
    > have some serious problems with the Bush administration. However, I
    > won't damage the war effort and, by extension, our nation in order to
    > try and bring Bush down a peg or two.

    You know, Chip (this is the first I've seen you, at least under this
    name), I wish more people would read your words and take them to heart.
    Just because I'm not in agreement with some major things the
    administration does, I don't see the need to slam and smear the dude
    when it's not campaign time.

    --
    Dave Zero

    "And I don't care about making an ass out of myself because most people
    already realize I am one." - Dr. Kary B. Mullis

    "I criticize by creation" - Cicero

    "I'm not here to make people happy. I prefer to piss people off." - Liam
    Gallagher
  26. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    Pope Long Dong II wrote:
    > On Sat, 28 May 2005 04:59:31 -0400, "Freedom Fries"
    > <RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> wrote:
    >
    >> Probe reveals Quran abuse
    >

    > good
    >

    > i wipe my ass with several pages each day.

    Dude, that's gotta be pretty rough and scratchy.....

    --
    Dave Zero

    "And I don't care about making an ass out of myself because most people
    already realize I am one." - Dr. Kary B. Mullis

    "I criticize by creation" - Cicero

    "I'm not here to make people happy. I prefer to piss people off." - Liam
    Gallagher
  27. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    Soldier wrote:
    > On Sat, 28 May 2005 14:39:17 GMT, "will (from the reality based
    > community)" <willmills@canoemail.com> blurted:
    >
    >> So is it a lie that Korans can mistreated?
    >
    > Yes of course they can be mistreated. In fact, they SHOULD be
    > mistreated. We can't allow them to threaten us with their nukes,
    > those dammmmmm pinko commies.

    Not Koreans, Soldier, Korans.

    --
    Dave Zero

    "And I don't care about making an ass out of myself because most people
    already realize I am one." - Dr. Kary B. Mullis

    "I criticize by creation" - Cicero

    "I'm not here to make people happy. I prefer to piss people off." - Liam
    Gallagher
  28. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    Dave Zero wrote:

    > Soldier wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 28 May 2005 14:39:17 GMT, "will (from the reality based
    >>community)" <willmills@canoemail.com> blurted:
    >>

    >>>So is it a lie that Korans can mistreated?
    >>
    >>Yes of course they can be mistreated. In fact, they SHOULD be
    >>mistreated. We can't allow them to threaten us with their nukes,
    >>those dammmmmm pinko commies.
    >

    > Not Koreans, Soldier, Korans.

    LOL. "Oh. That's different. Never mind." -Emily Littella
    (Thanks, Gilda; you are missed.)
  29. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 19:47:31 GMT, Chip Anderson
    <b_andersNOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote:

    >"will (from the reality based community)" <willmills@canoemail.com>
    >wrote in news:62tg91d9qrkiur2cnc7mjbas29kjot08et@4ax.com:
    >
    >> On Sat, 28 May 2005 10:29:58 GMT, Chip Anderson
    >> <b_andersNOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Freedom Fries" <RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> wrote in

    >>>-->snip<--
    >>>
    >>>What a crock of fertilizer this is. Like anyone in the media gives a
    >>>flying leap about someone's holy book.
    >>
    >> Do they need to?
    >
    >Certainly not.
    >
    >>>The goal here is to damage the Bush
    >>>administration, nothing more.
    >>

    >> And your goal is to defend the Bush Administration. So what's your
    >> claim to objectivity?
    >
    >My goal is to point out the facts without the hand-wringing spin. I have
    >some serious problems with the Bush administration. However, I won't
    >damage the war effort and, by extension, our nation in order to try and
    >bring Bush down a peg or two.

    It is about saving the reputation of our country and to hell with
    Bush. He can either get control or be held responsible.

    Don't put Bush ahead of the country and don't think our country can
    operate above the law regarding human rights that we're supposed to
    represent.
  30. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    "Another BO Reeking Maggot Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@ USC
    @Berkeley.edu> wrote
    > Maybe you can show us teh Newsweeks story where they have reversed
    > themselves and now claim hte Quran story was real after all.

    They don't have to. Their story was correct. Doesn't matter what you think.
    They were correct. We *now* know that. We didn't then.
  31. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    "Krusty" <krusty@sc.rr.com> wrote in message
    > "Another BO Reeking Maggot Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@
    USC
    > @Berkeley.edu> wrote
    > > Maybe you can show us teh Newsweeks story where they have reversed
    > > themselves and now claim hte Quran story was real after all.
    >
    > They don't have to. Their story was correct. Doesn't matter what you
    think.
    > They were correct. We *now* know that. We didn't then.
    >
    > ======================

    Yeah, Isikoff is still lving with total embarassment because he is too
    scared to say his story was real after all.
    Show us where anyone admits a Koran was flushed down a topilet you
    Terrorist assliking scum.
  32. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    "Another BO Reeking Maggot Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" wrote
    > More radlibs believeing terrorist prisoners words over the military. And
    > they wonder why they lose elections.

    It was in multiple FBI reports.
  33. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    > "Another BO Reeking Maggot Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" wrote
    > > More radlibs believeing terrorist prisoners words over the military.
    And
    > > they wonder why they lose elections.
    >
    > It was in multiple FBI reports.
    >
    > =======================

    Abuse of the Koran includes any American non Islamofacist touching the
    book with their bare hands.
    Lets go over to Islamofacist countries and see how many christian prisoners
    ther eget to have a Bible provided to them out of good graciousnes like we
    do with the Koran to those terrorists .
    Oh wait, you get Beheaded if caught with a Bible in their " tolerant,
    diverse, accepting" countires."
    You Terrorist ass licking Radlib make me want to see you die a
    horribledeath .
  34. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 18:10:13 GMT, "will (from the reality based
    community)" <willmills@canoemail.com> wrote:

    >On Sat, 28 May 2005 13:44:11 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
    >Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@ USC @Berkeley.edu>
    >wrote:
    >

    >>"will (from the reality based community)" <willmills@canoemail.com> wrote in
    >>message news:se0h915crt6h3eot06hcsvqaqqgm18vhb5@4ax.com...
    >>> On Sat, 28 May 2005 10:24:46 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
    >>> Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@ USC @Berkeley.edu>

    >>> So is it a lie that Korans can mistreated? The Pentagon admits that it
    >>> did happen a handful of times.
    >>=====================================
    >>

    >>After week of riots, Newsweek admits it got Qur'an story wrong
    >Do keep up.
    >Newsweek backed away only because their GOVERNMENT source backed down,
    >probably under pressure.

    PPOR... maybe he realized his fantasy story was getting people
    killed.

    Meanwhile, the Pentagon admits there was
    >abuse of the Koran.
    >
    >http://www.thestatesman.net/page.news.php?clid=8&theme=&usrsess=1&id=78250
    >

    >Notice how, all of a sudden, a complainant changes his tune and says
    >he didn't see that after all. If I was in a torture compound, I'd
    >change my story to suit my captors too.
  35. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 19:39:48 GMT, Roedy Green
    <look-on@mindprod.com.invalid> wrote:

    >On Sat, 28 May 2005 18:10:13 GMT, "will (from the reality based
    >community)" <willmills@canoemail.com> wrote or quoted :
    >
    >>Newsweek backed away only because their GOVERNMENT source backed down,
    >>probably under pressure. Meanwhile, the Pentagon admits there was
    >>abuse of the Koran.
    >
    >It is the same reason that one prisoner recanted testimony. Now the
    >truth is coming out in all quarters the Bush administration can't very
    >well lean on EVERYONE.

    yeah.. that's what it was.... fruitcake loony..

    they're leaning on the prisoners.. but at the same time the red cross
    and the un monitors and every leftwing scum bag with a camera is
    watching? Not bloody likely,mate!!
  36. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 22:12:48 GMT, "Krusty" <krusty@sc.rr.com> wrote:

    >"Another BO Reeking Maggot Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" wrote
    >> More radlibs believeing terrorist prisoners words over the military. And
    >> they wonder why they lose elections.
    >
    >It was in multiple FBI reports.

    so was Vince Fosters
    Murder by Clinton.

  37. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 18:46:12 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
    wrote:

    >"Krusty" <krusty@sc.rr.com> wrote in message
    >> "Another BO Reeking Maggot Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" wrote
    >> > More radlibs believeing terrorist prisoners words over the military.
    >And
    >> > they wonder why they lose elections.
    >>
    >> It was in multiple FBI reports.
    >>
    >> =======================
    >
    >Abuse of the Koran includes any American non Islamofacist touching the
    >book with their bare hands.

    exactly... thats what they are referring to.

    >Lets go over to Islamofacist countries and see how many christian prisoners
    >ther eget to have a Bible provided to them out of good graciousnes like we
    >do with the Koran to those terrorists .
    >Oh wait, you get Beheaded if caught with a Bible in their " tolerant,
    >diverse, accepting" countires."
    >You Terrorist ass licking Radlib make me want to see you die a
    >horribledeath .

  38. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 18:06:05 -0400, "Don Muraco"
    <donmuraco@beachbum.com> wrote:

    >"Roedy Green" <look-on@mindprod.com.invalid> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 28 May 2005 08:12:17 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
    >> Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@ USC @Berkeley.edu> wrote
    >> or quoted :
    >>

    >>>We can identify Radlibs that desecrated the Christian religion by pissing
    >>>on
    >>>Jesus and Shitting on Mary.
    >>
    >> Show us where any of your opponents did any such thing? And if they
    >> did, at least they READ the ruddy bible first rather than shooting off
    >> their mouths without about something they know nothing about.
    >
    >I know it's a fictional piece of garbage. If I saw it on the street I work
    >hork on it, then maybe take a leak on it. It's no different than a Stephen
    >King novel and deserves no more respect.

    Except that King never married 9 and 10 year olds.. as the scum
    Mohammed did..

  39. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 19:48:07 GMT, Roedy Green
    <look-on@mindprod.com.invalid> wrote:

    >On Sat, 28 May 2005 17:58:27 GMT, "Douglas" <doug@anon.com> wrote or
    >quoted :
    >
    >>OH NO! LETS HAVE A RIOT AND KILL PEOPLE.. SOMEONE ABUSED A KORAN!
    >
    >whee! We know how sensitive these Muslims are about the Qu'ran. Let's
    >be jerks and wipe asses with it and see if we can trigger a nuclear
    >war by getting every last one on the planet pissed with us! What fun!

    Let's nitpick everything that the USA and Pres. Bush does, while whit
    washing WHITEWATER, travelaget, bosnia and all the things bro. Clinton
    did..

    I seem to remember the USA being on the side of the muslims in
    Bosnia... against the Christians.. that should come as no surprise as
    the left are very anti-religion.. at least anti-chrisitan.
  40. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    I saw someone mishandling RUSH LIMBAUGHS.. "The Way Things Ought to
    BE".. I'm going full scale Jihaad against the infidels!!!
  41. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    > On Sat, 28 May 2005 17:58:27 GMT, "Douglas" <doug@anon.com> wrote or
    > quoted :
    >
    >>OH NO! LETS HAVE A RIOT AND KILL PEOPLE.. SOMEONE ABUSED A KORAN!
    >
    > whee! We know how sensitive these Muslims are about the Qu'ran. Let's
    > be jerks and wipe asses with it and see if we can trigger a nuclear
    > war by getting every last one on the planet pissed with us! What fun!

    OH NO... LET'S ATTACK THE MUSLIMS BY USING THEIR QU'RAN AGAINST THEM AND
    BLAME BUSH FOR IT... YIKES... I CANNOT BELIEVE WE COULD BE SO ABUSIVE TO A
    QURAN...

    I mean, seriously, these government workers are only doing their job by
    seperating church and state. ;-)
  42. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 19:41:55 GMT, Roedy Green
    <look-on@mindprod.com.invalid> wrote:

    >On Sat, 28 May 2005 10:29:58 GMT, Chip Anderson
    ><b_andersNOSPAM@bellsouth.net> wrote or quoted :
    >
    >>What a crock of fertilizer this is. Like anyone in the media gives a
    >>flying leap about someone's holy book. The goal here is to damage the Bush
    >>administration, nothing more.
    >
    >The points are:
    >
    >1. Bush lied yet again.

    Depends on what your definition of is,is.

    >2. this was a very stupid thing to do. It got 1.6 Muslims down the
    >US' ass without any benefit to the US, except a few red neck teens in
    >the military getting their jollies outraging their prisoners with
    >their "impiety".

    maybe they should just saw heads off..live on the internet.
  43. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sun, 29 May 2005 00:11:38 -0400, Rob Browning
    <pluvius3@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >On Sat, 28 May 2005 20:14:33 GMT, "Justin Pate" <JP51307@yahoo.com>
    >wrote:
    >

    >>"Rob Browning" <pluvius3@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>Bush
    >>>
    >>> So I suppose if an Iraqi insurgent defiled a copy of the Bible, you
    >>> wouldn't want the media to make a big deal over it?
    >>
    >>The media wouldn't report it, and you could bet even if they did nobody
    >>would be rioting in the streets if a Muslim did wipe his ass with a Bible.
    >
    >What if it was a representative of a Middle-Eastern government that
    >was invading America?

    The press would carry the flags for them..
  44. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 04:21:55 -0500, Pope Long Dong II
    <Papacy@vatican.it> wrote:

    >On Sat, 28 May 2005 04:59:31 -0400, "Freedom Fries"
    ><RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> wrote:
    >
    >>Probe reveals Quran abuse
    >

    >good
    >

    >i wipe my ass with several pages each day.

    No, not the Bible, the Koran, doofus.
  45. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 23:29:11 -0500, Pope Long Dong II
    <Papacy@vatican.it> wrote:

    >On Sat, 28 May 2005 18:10:13 GMT, "will (from the reality based
    >community)" <willmills@canoemail.com> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 28 May 2005 13:44:11 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
    >>Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@ USC @Berkeley.edu>
    >>wrote:
    >>

    >>>"will (from the reality based community)" <willmills@canoemail.com> wrote in
    >>>message news:se0h915crt6h3eot06hcsvqaqqgm18vhb5@4ax.com...

    >>>=====================================
    >>>

    >>>After week of riots, Newsweek admits it got Qur'an story wrong
    >>Do keep up.
    >>Newsweek backed away only because their GOVERNMENT source backed down,
    >>probably under pressure.
    >

    >PPOR... maybe he realized his fantasy story was getting people
    >killed.

    Except it wasn't. Not only did Karzai say it had nothing to do with
    the riots, but so did Gen Myers.

    IOW, more BS propaganda for the right wing, blame America's free press
    first crowd.
  46. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sun, 29 May 2005 04:31:11 -0500, devlin@mrjones.nul wrote:

    >On Sat, 28 May 2005 04:21:55 -0500, Pope Long Dong II
    ><Papacy@vatican.it> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 28 May 2005 04:59:31 -0400, "Freedom Fries"
    >><RedumblicansShouldBe@gaschambers.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Probe reveals Quran abuse
    >>

    >>good
    >>

    >>i wipe my ass with several pages each day.
    >
    >No, not the Bible, the Koran, doofus.

    iwipe my ass with several pages of the koran and finish with a couple
    of pages from the hindu book. next week i'll use the torah!!!
  47. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    Another BO Reeking Maggot (I need to shorten your name somehow, so I
    will do it this way), since when is the moral conduct of Islamofacist
    countries the bar that, if you are better than it, it makes you good
    people?

    I will say this. I am a Christian. I am Eastern Orthodox. I am aware
    of how Christians have been persecuted, and have problems with ANY
    religious text being treated badly. Kind of goes with the Golden rule.
    So, get this, I have problems with the U.S government, government
    funded artists, and Islamofascists who treat holy texts badly. Does
    such a concept compute anywhere with you?

    - Richard Hutnik

    - Richard Hutnik
  48. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    Why not desecreate the pages that honor Mary or Jesus or Abraham or
    Isaac or Ishmael? The ones that call Mary a chaste woman, and call
    Jesus' birth a miracle. Or the ones that honor the sacrifice of
    Abraham. Maybe the ones that honor Zachariah or John the Baptist. The
    ones that honor Adam, Job, Joseph, Jacob and other Prophets (may peace
    be upon the). Or the ones that praise the glory of God, after all
    that's what Allah means in Arabic, The God. Or for example open to page
    one, and the verse says "Guide us to the straight path, the path of
    those whom you have have favored, not those who have earned your anger
    or who have gone astray." (1:7) Why not desecrate a prayer for
    guidance? Or do you actually think the Quran is full of hate messages?
    Open it and read it for yourself before you desecrate something that
    1.2 billion people believe in. Yes, 1/5 people in the world are Muslim,
    and I believe about 2% of the US population is.

    If you thought about it, it would be far less likely for a Muslim to
    disrespect a Bible, because after all it is the Quran which describes
    the Bible as a revelation of God, just corrupted. Christians do not
    even view the Quran as a revelation.
  49. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.politics.bush,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers (More info?)

    On Sun, 29 May 2005 04:58:28 GMT, "will (from the reality based
    community)" <willmills@canoemail.com> wrote:

    >On Sat, 28 May 2005 23:29:11 -0500, Pope Long Dong II
    ><Papacy@vatican.it> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sat, 28 May 2005 18:10:13 GMT, "will (from the reality based
    >>community)" <willmills@canoemail.com> wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Sat, 28 May 2005 13:44:11 -0400, "Another BO Reeking Maggot
    >>>Ridden Sandal Wearing Radlib" <Radlib Maggot@ USC @Berkeley.edu>

    >>>Do keep up.
    >>>Newsweek backed away only because their GOVERNMENT source backed down,
    >>>probably under pressure.
    >>

    >>PPOR... maybe he realized his fantasy story was getting people
    >>killed.
    >>

    >Except it wasn't. Not only did Karzai say it had nothing to do with
    >the riots, but so did Gen Myers.
    >
    >IOW, more BS propaganda for the right wing, blame America's free press
    >first crowd.

    Try again Karzai never said what you attribute to him and Myers says
    that he was told there was no connection.

    http://www.independent-media.tv/item.cfm?fmedia_id=10834&fcategory_desc=Under+Reported
    "'It is not the anti-American sentiment. It is a protest over the news
    of the desecration of the holy Koran in Guantanamo,"

    http://www.voanews.com/english/2005-05-12-voa74.cfm
    "It is the judgment of our commander in Afghanistan, General
    Eichenberry, that in fact the violence that we saw in Jalalabad was
    not necessarily the result of the allegations about disrespect for the
    Koran, but more tied up in the political process and the
    reconciliation process that President Karzai and his cabinet are
    conducting in Afghanistan. He thought it was not at all tied to the
    article in the magazine"

Final Fantasy Video Games