Blackberry vs Treo 650

Are there any Blackberry 7250 users that would care to share how they like
the device? I am especially interested in bluetooth headsets and how they
stack up and work with the BB. I have a Kyocera 7135 and need to toss it.
Too unreliable. I like the idea of staying with the Palm but is it worth
all that much money? From what I can see, it is going to be near twice
what the BB costs.

Thanks,

JohnS
San Diego
3 answers Last reply
More about blackberry treo

    I have been using the Blackberry 7250 for about a month and love it. It
    works fine with the Jabra BT-250 Bluetooth headset and I have software that
    allows me to sync with my ACT contact software. The screen is smaller than
    the one on my Palm Tungston, but it is much more versatile - phone,
    calendar, address book, get email anywhere (not just where wifi is
    available) and surf the internet on the go.

    Tom

    John Simpson wrote:

    > Are there any Blackberry 7250 users that would care to share how they like
    > the device? I am especially interested in bluetooth headsets and how they
    > stack up and work with the BB. I have a Kyocera 7135 and need to toss it.
    > Too unreliable. I like the idea of staying with the Palm but is it worth
    > all that much money? From what I can see, it is going to be near twice
    > what the BB costs.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > JohnS
    > San Diego

    I live its design, but I get terrible reception on my Treo 600

    I have the 7250 and my wife has the treo 600. Both on verizon. I had
    the bb 7750 before this and she had the sidekick 2 and a mobile phone.
    The bb is a more boring, secure and less breakable solution. The treo
    is more attractive to the eye and has quite a bit of palm applications.
    Both are about the same price. The bluetooth is ok on the 7250.
    Quality is definitely not as good as a good wired headphone set and
    seems to depend on where you are, interference etc. It is quite
    practical though.

    cheers

    xyzzy wrote:
    > John Simpson wrote:
    >
    > > Are there any Blackberry 7250 users that would care to share how
    they like
    > > the device? I am especially interested in bluetooth headsets and
    how they
    > > stack up and work with the BB. I have a Kyocera 7135 and need to
    toss it.
    > > Too unreliable. I like the idea of staying with the Palm but is it
    worth
    > > all that much money? From what I can see, it is going to be near
    twice
    > > what the BB costs.
    > >
    > > Thanks,
    > >
    > > JohnS
    > > San Diego
    >
    > I live its design, but I get terrible reception on my Treo 600

Verizon BlackBerry Treo Internet Service Providers