SKYRIM MODS?

victor286

Honorable
Oct 22, 2012
I just recently bought a copy of Skyrim and I am curious what is the best mod out currently that improves the overall graphics of the game? Or are you stuck having a dozen or more mods that improve specific things like character models, water, sunlight, roads, blah blah? Im sure there has to be a decent complete overhaul mod that upgrades everything.

I also have purchased Star Wars The Old Republic and am curious about any improvements for that game however it being an online only game it may be restricted to mods due to compatibilty with other online players and servers. Figured I would ask.

I am new to PC gaming and these are the first games I have bought since building my rig will it run at decent FPS with mods for Skyrim from what I read that game suffers from frame rate issues without mods already.

My specs are:

Case: NZXT Phantom 410
CPU: i5 3570k
Cooler: Hyper 212 EVO
MoBo: ASRock Extreme4 Z77
GPU: EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked Signature Edition
RAM: Corsair Vengeance LowProfile (2x4) 8GB
SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200RPM 64mb
PSU: Seasonic X-Series 850W 80 Plus Gold Modular
Optical: ASUS DRW 24x DVD Burner
Monitor: ASUS 23"6 Full HD w/Speakers (1080P)

Ceee9

Honorable
Oct 12, 2012
It wouldbe wierd asking about game in web that focus more on pc parts, HaHa

But it okay, i can help u, and that a nice rig, can u personally pm me that price of the rig for some comparison?

For skyrim mods, i suggest getting first texture pack, 4k pack since ur pc is powerfull enough for that, and enb, superb enb, sharpshooter enb, and u might need to find the mod that u interest at nexus or skyrim steam,

Take alook at youtube look at some moded skyrim

I personally use around 40+mods and i cant remeber each one of them.

There's a 2k hd textures pack (not the bethesda one) it's supposed to be in the top 20 on the skyrimnexus.

I believe that's your best bet, there are smaller things out there and there's also more ambitious projects but none of them meet the completeness of the 2k pack, since that mod was developed from day 1.

also, if you're looking for graphical improvement, I can recommend to get the FXAA process injector, it makes the game look.. umm, shinier!

stranger46

Honorable
Mar 13, 2012

^ This

I use the "full" misc and landscape versions of this myself and it looks simply amazing :D
Add in enb lighting, a moon replacer, nebula sky, lightning, and some rainbows... :eek:

HD Textures
http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/607

I saw this the other day, wannabe a lab rat? :lol:

TRENDING THREADS