Flickering edges in almost every game

Pawlisko7

Honorable
Nov 1, 2012
Hello.

I have a very big problem with graphics on my new setup. Most of the games has jagged and flickering edges and surfaces. I've tried milion things and almost all of possible CCC settings. Applying antialiasing through game or CCC doesn't seem to help at all. I can set 24X(edge detect) in CCC and see no difference(also in frame rate as it should be considerably low with so high antialiasing). Two worst looking games I so far encountered are Max Payne 3 and mentioned below Most Wanted.

For example see video from the newest Need for Speed Most Wanted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzff6PxNah8&feature=youtu.be

My system specs:

AS-Rock P67 Pro3 B3
Intel i3 2120
2 x 4 GB RAM Kingston HyperX 1600 Sandy Bridge
HIS Radeon 7850 2 GB RAM
PSU Be Quiet 630 W
Windows 7 64 bit

I hope that somebody will be able to help me and sorry for my english as it is not my native language.

Pawlisko7

Honorable
Nov 1, 2012
What does the "afaik" mean? I've tried applying anisotropic filtering to be forced 16 x through CCC but games look the same.

Forgot to write before. Older games like Witcher and Call of Juarez are not affected by this issue. Graphic is not jagged nor I encounter one single flickering in these games and they look perfect(as for their age of course). Maybe this is a clue?

crowley_dot

Distinguished
Mar 1, 2013

You are not the only one with this problem, check : www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/372403-33-problem-5970-anti-aliasing

People with different cards, different manufacturers, but all with 7 64. I've been lokking everywhere and did'nt find any solution, so I play games like 7.62 high calibre or CMSF where it's not so visible, I have an impressive rig and can't play recent games because of it.