Adding wireless mini PCI to Presario 2100US.

I have a Presario 2100US, I got a Compaq/HP mini PCI wireless card (Broadcom)
to put into my laptop. However, I do not see the antenna wires. Are they
tucked away in my case or do I need to buy them too?

Thanks,

Tim Lange
West Lafayette, IN USA

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 09:14:49 -0500, Timothy Lange
<tim@purdue.edu> wrote:

>I have a Presario 2100US, I got a Compaq/HP mini PCI wireless card (Broadcom)
>to put into my laptop. However, I do not see the antenna wires. Are they
>tucked away in my case or do I need to buy them too?

My Presario 3010US came with a Broadcom Wi-Fi tranceiver that
has no visible antenna. With Windows XP, it Just Works.

Now, if I could just get the damn thing to work under Linux....
Yes, I know about ndiswrapper. I have what seems to be the
correct Windows driver to wrap in it. I just can't get it to
_do_ anything but report that it has been installed. I may wind
up pulling the Broadcom card and buying something whose
manufacturer hasn't sworn allegience to Microsoft.