Treo 600 Transfer to 650

Just curious.
When the 650 comes out will it easily be able to sync with all the programs
games etc that I have on the 600 by just an a sync as though it was a hard
reset of the 600.

What would be the easiest way to get everything on there such as snappermail
settings etc.

TIA

Marathon wrote:
> Just curious.
> When the 650 comes out will it easily be able to sync with all the programs
> games etc that I have on the 600 by just an a sync as though it was a hard
> reset of the 600.

In theory: yes, a sync would do it.

In practice: sometimes it works, but many times it doesn't. People have
experienced repeated or looping resets of their Treo 650 if they go this
route.

So, I would try the sync, and if you find that your phone is crashing
frequently, then you HAVE to do a hard reset, and then start with a
fresh install. Manually re-install your apps and beam your data over,
and that should give you a more stable phone.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.

TRENDING THREADS