How much should i sell this for

I got this with my graphic card

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16800995140

does anyone have an idea on how much would i get for it if I were to sell this on ebay or other site?

Thanks
7 answers Last reply
More about sell
  1. Look for the cheapest you can get the games for and knock around 25% off or just auction it and see what you get.
  2. Hi :)

Around half of its value...

All the best Brett :)
  3. simon12 said:
    Look for the cheapest you can get the games for and knock around 25% off or just auction it and see what you get.

searched on ebay.. could not get any info on it
  4. Just google each of the individual game and see the price. If a game is $60, knock off $10.

You'll still be getting a great deal and savings, as you got those with the graphics card.
  5. lchrisk said:
    Just google each of the individual game and see the price. If a game is $60, knock off $10.

You'll still be getting a great deal and savings, as you got those with the graphics card.

Each of them is a $50 - $ 60 title, so should I ask for like 130 ? would that be reasonable ?
  6. micceo said:
    Each of them is a $50 - $ 60 title, so should I ask for like 130 ? would that be reasonable ?

Hi :)

Umm I just had a thought.... are you sure the games don't check for the CORRECT card before installing ?

No idea if they do, but....

7. Brett928S2 said:
    Hi :)

Umm I just had a thought.... are you sure the games don't check for the CORRECT card before installing ?

No idea if they do, but....

Yep pretty sure ... I saw a couple of these coupons on ebay but by the time i checked again they were sold :(
    People do this all the time.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Ebay Video Games