ACL with Site to Site VPN on PIX Firewalls

Last response: in Networking
Share
May 12, 2004 11:56:06 PM

Ok I know that you have to turn off no sysopt permit ipsec on the
firewall.

but can someone show me and example of a Site 2 Site VPN between two
PIX firewalls using ACLs for example say I want one DMZ to send on
port 443 from Site A to Site B and from the Inside of Site B I want to
RDP from Site B inside to Site A DMZ. Thanks, Dave
Anonymous
May 17, 2004 12:34:30 PM

Not sure if it is what you are looking for, however part of the vpn
config in PIX will have a "match address" line. The match address
will equal the name of the access-list you want your ipsec to go by.

!