ACL with Site to Site VPN on PIX Firewalls

Ok I know that you have to turn off no sysopt permit ipsec on the
firewall.

but can someone show me and example of a Site 2 Site VPN between two
PIX firewalls using ACLs for example say I want one DMZ to send on
port 443 from Site A to Site B and from the Inside of Site B I want to
RDP from Site B inside to Site A DMZ. Thanks, Dave
1 answer Last reply
More about site site firewalls

    Not sure if it is what you are looking for, however part of the vpn
    config in PIX will have a "match address" line. The match address
    will equal the name of the access-list you want your ipsec to go by.

    On 12 May 2004 19:56:06 -0700, drice39@cox.net (Dave) wrote:

    >Ok I know that you have to turn off no sysopt permit ipsec on the
    >firewall.
    >
    >but can someone show me and example of a Site 2 Site VPN between two
    >PIX firewalls using ACLs for example say I want one DMZ to send on
    >port 443 from Site A to Site B and from the Inside of Site B I want to
    >RDP from Site B inside to Site A DMZ. Thanks, Dave

Firewalls VPN Networking