Bush's Approval Rating Hits New Low

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.current-events.wtc.bush-knew,alt.impeach.bush (More info?)

How does Bush remedy this problem to get the morons behind him again? Will
he have his Saudi buddies take down the Empire State Building this time? He
may just try raising the terror alert level again like he did before the
elections but people are catching on to that since the alert hasn't been
raised since the elections. Even the slow redumblican voters have picked up
on that scam.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=514&e=8&u=/ap/20050610/ap_on_go_pr
_wh/bush_ap_ipsos_poll

Poll: Bush's Job Approval Dips to New Low

By WILL LESTER, Associated Press Writer

WASHINGTON - As the war in Iraq drags on, President Bush's job
approval and the public's confidence in the direction he's taking the
nation are at their lowest levels since The Associated Press-Ipsos
poll began in December 2003.

About one-third of adults, 35 percent, said they think the country is
headed in the right direction, while 43 percent said they approve of
the job being done by Bush. Just 41 percent say they support his
handling of the war, also a low-water mark.

"There's a bad mood in the country, people are out of sorts," said
presidential scholar and senior fellow at the Brookings Institution
Charles Jones, who lives near Charlottesville, Va. "Iraq news is daily
bad news. The election in Iraq helped some, and the formation of the
government helped some, but dead bodies trump the more positive news."

California retiree Carol Harvie was quick to mention Iraq when asked
about how Bush was doing his job.

"I don't think he's read his history enough about different countries
and foreign affairs," said Harvie, a political independent who lives
near San Diego, a region with several military bases. "Anything they
try to do in Iraq has spelled trouble. I think he bit off more than he
can chew."

Support for Bush's handling of domestic issues remained in the high
30s and low 40s in the latest AP-Ipsos poll.

Thirty-seven percent support Bush's handling of Social Security,
while 59 percent disapprove. Those numbers haven't budged after more
than four months of the president traveling the country to sell his
plan to create private accounts in Social Security.

Support for his handling of the economy was at 43 percent.

Congress gets even lower grades than Bush, a potentially troubling
development for those seeking re-election next year.

Only about three in 10 polled said they approve of the job being done
by Congress, while 64 percent disapprove.

"Presidents who are low in the polls have a hard time getting Congress
to go along with them," said Charles Franklin, a political scientist
at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. "He has to persuade the people
in Congress to follow his legislative agenda and they're all worried
about 2006."

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.current-events.wtc.bush-knew,alt.impeach.bush (More info?)

I'm not siding with anyone here, just making an observtion.... I can't
take any of this conversation serious with people like XTS posting...
All you can do is call names, and throw out one profanity after
another... That really shows your true intellect.... Thanks for the
laugh, now go back to middle school.... Learn some manners while you
are at it.....

Tempest wrote:
> lewyk13@gmail.com wrote:
>

> > I'm not siding with anyone here, just making an observtion.... I can't
> > take any of this conversation serious with people like XTS posting...
>
> But he uses big words so you probably don't understand much of it.
> Especially considering you visit a group like alt.games.final-fantasy
> and rec.sport.pro-wrestling.

You act like your group is home to better reasoning, and based on the
troll quality there, this is wrong.

Try visiting RSPW before you flame it. You'll be suprised. The
policital discussion there is generally more intelligent than on the
political flamefest boards.

"Tempest Bledsoe" <tempest@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> pre-pubescent adults

<Inigo> I do not think that word means what you think it means.</Inigo>

tempest

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2004

lewyk13@gmail.com wrote:

> I'm not siding with anyone here, just making an observtion.... I can't
> take any of this conversation serious with people like XTS posting...

You're obviously not reading all of his posts.

Very few are insulting, which is well deserved on the recipient.

The vast majority of his posts are well thought out and provoking.

XTS wrote:
> "John Henry" <jhd@NOSPAMinsurgent.orgNOSPAM> wrote in message
> > Tempest <tempest@hotmail.com> wrote in news:42AC8913.9030400@hotmail.com:
> >
> > > If that was the case, why did the poster tell XTS to advocate to the
> > > repug party and conservative right?
> >
> > Because *that's where I want the idiots to be.* <snip>
>
> Old as usenet itself. Try again.
>

> > We -<snip>
>
> You, being a republican poser should give up now.

Deer Sir,

I would like to take this moment to introduce myself. My name ia A.
Clue.

As is my duty, I wish to inform you that Mr. DeJong is MANY things, but
one thing he is definitely NOT is a REPUBLICAN.

And the ONLY posers I have ever seen are LIEBERALS.

BTW, would you like to buy an apple? I have recently begun selling
them since the end of my failed career as a professional boxerI QUIT

XTS wrote:
> "Mike Tyson" <titanic@marcocable.com> wrote in message
> >

> > XTS wrote:
> > > "John Henry" <jhd@NOSPAMinsurgent.orgNOSPAM> wrote in message

> > > Old as usenet itself. Try again.

> > > You, being a republican poser should give up now.
> >

> > Deer Sir,
> >

> > I would like to take this moment to introduce myself. My name ia A.
> > Clue.
> >

> > As is my duty, I wish to inform you that Mr. DeJong is MANY things, but
> > one thing he is definitely NOT is a REPUBLICAN.
> >

> > And the ONLY posers I have ever seen are LIEBERALS.
> >
> Yes, sure, he said someone would be licking his boots, and here you are. Did
> you get them clean for him?

CURSES. HE HAS GOT US DEAD TO RIGHTS,BROTHER DEJONG. YOU AND I MUST
RETURN TO OUR EVIL OVERLORD AND MASTER W. AND OUR REPUBLICAN BRETHREN
AND REPORT OUR NEFARIOUS PLAN HAS FAILED.

I FEAR I MUST NOW GO BACK TO MY FORMER CAREER AS A PROFESSIONAL BOXER &
STOOL WARMER. HE IS FAR TOO SMART FOR ME. I QUIT.

"XTS" <xts@xyz.com> wrote in news:u43re.40910$XA6.7113
@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com:

> You're a republican provacatuer, who poses as a democrat.

You're a blithering idiot without the slightest grasp of even the most
basic facts about me, politics or anything else.

--
John Henry
It is better to be hated for being who you are,

> "XTS" <xts@xyz.com> wrote in news:u43re.40910$XA6.7113
> @tornado.ohiordc.rr.com:
>
> > You're a republican provacatuer, who poses as a democrat.
>
> You're a blithering idiot without the slightest grasp of even the most
> basic facts about me, politics or anything else.

Complete dodge noted.

Complete submission noted.

Complete foolisness obvious.

Recomendation-Quit now.

XTS wrote:
> "John Henry" <jhd@NOSPAMinsurgent.orgNOSPAM> wrote in message
>
>>"XTS" <xts@xyz.com> wrote in news:u43re.40910$XA6.7113
>>@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com:
>>

>>>You're a republican provacatuer, who poses as a democrat.
>>
>>You're a blithering idiot without the slightest grasp of even the most
>>basic facts about me, politics or anything else.
>

> Complete dodge noted.
>
> Complete submission noted.
>
> Complete foolisness obvious.
>
> Recomendation-Quit now.

They never do.

For some reason they seem to enjoy the public humiliation.

--
"Ignorance is an evil weed, which dictators may cultivate among their
dupes, but which no democracy can afford among its citizens."
- William H. Beveridge, 1944

tempest

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.current-events.wtc.bush-knew,alt.impeach.bush (More info?)

You've obviously took too many hits to the head.

Now go chew on someone's ear.

XTS wrote:
> "Mike Tyson" <titanic@marcocable.com> wrote in message
>

>>XTS wrote:
>>
>>>"John Henry" <jhd@NOSPAMinsurgent.orgNOSPAM> wrote in message

>>>Old as usenet itself. Try again.

>>>You, being a republican poser should give up now.
>>

>>Deer Sir,
>>

>>I would like to take this moment to introduce myself. My name ia A.
>>Clue.
>>

>>As is my duty, I wish to inform you that Mr. DeJong is MANY things, but
>>one thing he is definitely NOT is a REPUBLICAN.
>>

>>And the ONLY posers I have ever seen are LIEBERALS.
>>

> Yes, sure, he said someone would be licking his boots, and here you are. Did
> you get them clean for him?

He's probably a sock puppet.

--

"Tempest" <tempest@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> XTS wrote:
> > "Mike Tyson" <titanic@marcocable.com> wrote in message

> >>Deer Sir,
> >>

> >>I would like to take this moment to introduce myself. My name ia A.
> >>Clue.
> >>

> >>As is my duty, I wish to inform you that Mr. DeJong is MANY things, but
> >>one thing he is definitely NOT is a REPUBLICAN.
> >>

> >>And the ONLY posers I have ever seen are LIEBERALS.
> >>

> > Yes, sure, he said someone would be licking his boots, and here you are.
Did
> > you get them clean for him?
>

> He's probably a sock puppet.

Yes, I bet he is.

> XTS wrote:
> > "John Henry" <jhd@NOSPAMinsurgent.orgNOSPAM> wrote in message
> >
> >>"XTS" <xts@xyz.com> wrote in news:u43re.40910$XA6.7113
> >>@tornado.ohiordc.rr.com:

> >>You're a blithering idiot without the slightest grasp of even the most
> >>basic facts about me, politics or anything else.
> >

> > Complete dodge noted.
> >
> > Complete submission noted.
> >
> > Complete foolisness obvious.
> >
> > Recomendation-Quit now.
>

> They never do.
>
> For some reason they seem to enjoy the public humiliation.

I like the part, when they run around like headless chickens, explaining
their virtues, achievments, and their wonderul record of usenet
participation. They love the sound of their own horns and drums.

"By their virtue they will never be known but the sounds of their horns and
drums will echo through out eternity".

> --
> "Ignorance is an evil weed, which dictators may cultivate among their
> dupes, but which no democracy can afford among its citizens."
> - William H. Beveridge, 1944

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.current-events.wtc.bush-knew,alt.impeach.bush (More info?)

Tempest <tempest@hotmail.com> wrote in

> XTS wrote:
>> "Mike Tyson" <titanic@marcocable.com> wrote in message

>>>Deer Sir,
>>>

>>>I would like to take this moment to introduce myself. My name ia A.
>>>Clue.
>>>

>>>As is my duty, I wish to inform you that Mr. DeJong is MANY things,
>>>but one thing he is definitely NOT is a REPUBLICAN.
>>>

>>>And the ONLY posers I have ever seen are LIEBERALS.
>>>

>> Yes, sure, he said someone would be licking his boots, and here you
>> are. Did you get them clean for him?
>

> He's probably a sock puppet.

Boy, nothing gets by you, does it? and here I thought it was the real
Mike Tyson. Thanks for clearing that up.

--
John Henry
It is better to be hated for being who you are,
than to be loved for being who you are not.
NEW site! www.lowgenius.NET

TRENDING THREADS