PIX image upgrade

Hi all

I plan to upgrade PIX 515 from current 6.3.(2) to 6.3.3 version. What
precaution measures/rollback procedure shoul I follow to ensure proper
way-back if something goes wrong (except copy flash tftp-->old image)
Do I need to reenter activation key after upgrade?

Thx

It is fairly safe, not sure if you can copy the old flah image, never tried.
Copying the new one does a CRC type check to make sure it is OK, before
loads of these and all were without problems, so take a deep breath and go
for it :)

You do not need to re-enter the key, all features will be there in the new
version.

Regards,

Reg