Looking for old windows 95 game but cant remember what its called

I want to find out the name of a game I used to play. There was a ball that would bounce around on the screen and hit blocks. Then you had a bar at the bottom of the screen that you would use to hit the ball back up. Its an old game. It was something Bricks. Please help me
3 answers Last reply
More about looking windows game remember called
  1. Brick Breaker?
  2. any of the Arkanoid derivatives, which was based on the original Breakout from 1970s.
  3. If you could collect power-ups and stuff, it's called "Blast Thru". It's a 1998 game, I think.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Games Windows 95 Video Games