Final Fantasy game to review

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

Hi all,

It's a slow day, and I have little to do, so I was planning on playing some
FF for most of the day. I do review games as well, and I can't decide
which one to play, so I thought I'd ask here. If anyone here would like to
see one of the following games reviewed, speak up:
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X-2

I don't have XI, and won't have III until I get access to a legal English
language release. (Yes, it may be a long wait.) Reviews of I, IV, V, VII,
and X are completed and can be found through here:
http://phoenix.bureau42.com/review_list.html#games

I'll check back in a couple of hours and see if any preferences are posted.
Hopefully we can turn this into some on-topic discussion.

--
- Blaine

http://www.bureau42.com

"The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has
merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one."
- Albert Einstein.
4 answers Last reply
More about final fantasy game review
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

    "W. Blaine Dowler" <fiziko@NOSPAMbureau42.com> wrote in message

    > Hi all,
    >
    > It's a slow day, and I have little to do, so I was planning on playing
    some
    > FF for most of the day. I do review games as well, and I can't decide
    > which one to play, so I thought I'd ask here. If anyone here would like
    > see one of the following games reviewed, speak up:
    > Final Fantasy II
    > Final Fantasy VI
    > Final Fantasy VIII
    > Final Fantasy IX
    > Final Fantasy X-2

    IX
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

    Am 12.06.2005 um 17:03 wurde geantwortet auf:
    "W. Blaine Dowler" <fiziko@NOSPAMbureau42.com> schrieb:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > It's a slow day, and I have little to do, so I was planning on playing some
    > FF for most of the day. I do review games as well, and I can't decide
    > which one to play, so I thought I'd ask here. If anyone here would like to
    > see one of the following games reviewed, speak up:
    > Final Fantasy II
    > Final Fantasy VI
    > Final Fantasy VIII
    > Final Fantasy IX
    > Final Fantasy X-2
    >
    > I don't have XI, and won't have III until I get access to a legal English
    > language release. (Yes, it may be a long wait.) Reviews of I, IV, V, VII,
    > and X are completed and can be found through here:
    > http://phoenix.bureau42.com/review_list.html#games
    >
    > I'll check back in a couple of hours and see if any preferences are posted.
    > Hopefully we can turn this into some on-topic discussion.
    >
    > --
    > - Blaine
    >
    > http://www.bureau42.com
    >
    > "The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has
    > merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one."
    > - Albert Einstein.

    I recommend you FF IX. It's the only one I played through and it's the best game I ever saw.

    --
    Wer in diesem Beitrag Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf diese behalten!
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

    On 12-Jun-05 11:05, nullplan@gmx.net wrote:

    > I recommend you FF IX. It's the only one I played through and it's
    > the best game I ever saw.

    Them's fightin' words around here.
    --
    Zarggg
    KeyID: 0x2FAAE151

    Zarggg wrote:
    > On 12-Jun-05 11:05, nullplan@gmx.net wrote:
    >
    >> I recommend you FF IX. It's the only one I played through and it's
    >> the best game I ever saw.
    >
    > Them's fightin' words around here.

    Around anywhere.

Final Fantasy Games Video Games