Final Fantasy game to review

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

Hi all,

It's a slow day, and I have little to do, so I was planning on playing some
FF for most of the day. I do review games as well, and I can't decide
which one to play, so I thought I'd ask here. If anyone here would like to
see one of the following games reviewed, speak up:
Final Fantasy II
Final Fantasy VI
Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy IX
Final Fantasy X-2

I don't have XI, and won't have III until I get access to a legal English
language release. (Yes, it may be a long wait.) Reviews of I, IV, V, VII,
and X are completed and can be found through here:
http://phoenix.bureau42.com/review_list.html#games

I'll check back in a couple of hours and see if any preferences are posted.
Hopefully we can turn this into some on-topic discussion.

--
- Blaine

http://www.bureau42.com

"The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has
merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one."
- Albert Einstein.

"W. Blaine Dowler" <fiziko@NOSPAMbureau42.com> wrote in message

> Hi all,
>
> It's a slow day, and I have little to do, so I was planning on playing
some
> FF for most of the day. I do review games as well, and I can't decide
> which one to play, so I thought I'd ask here. If anyone here would like
> see one of the following games reviewed, speak up:
> Final Fantasy II
> Final Fantasy VI
> Final Fantasy VIII
> Final Fantasy IX
> Final Fantasy X-2

IX

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

Am 12.06.2005 um 17:03 wurde geantwortet auf:
"W. Blaine Dowler" <fiziko@NOSPAMbureau42.com> schrieb:

> Hi all,
>
> It's a slow day, and I have little to do, so I was planning on playing some
> FF for most of the day. I do review games as well, and I can't decide
> which one to play, so I thought I'd ask here. If anyone here would like to
> see one of the following games reviewed, speak up:
> Final Fantasy II
> Final Fantasy VI
> Final Fantasy VIII
> Final Fantasy IX
> Final Fantasy X-2
>
> I don't have XI, and won't have III until I get access to a legal English
> language release. (Yes, it may be a long wait.) Reviews of I, IV, V, VII,
> and X are completed and can be found through here:
> http://phoenix.bureau42.com/review_list.html#games
>
> I'll check back in a couple of hours and see if any preferences are posted.
> Hopefully we can turn this into some on-topic discussion.
>
> --
> - Blaine
>
> http://www.bureau42.com
>
> "The release of atomic energy has not created a new problem. It has
> merely made more urgent the necessity of solving an existing one."
> - Albert Einstein.

I recommend you FF IX. It's the only one I played through and it's the best game I ever saw.

--
Wer in diesem Beitrag Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf diese behalten!

On 12-Jun-05 11:05, nullplan@gmx.net wrote:

> I recommend you FF IX. It's the only one I played through and it's
> the best game I ever saw.

Them's fightin' words around here.
--
Zarggg
KeyID: 0x2FAAE151

Zarggg wrote:
> On 12-Jun-05 11:05, nullplan@gmx.net wrote:
>
>> I recommend you FF IX. It's the only one I played through and it's
>> the best game I ever saw.
>
> Them's fightin' words around here.

Around anywhere.