Compaq Presario 2100 + accumulator

I get my hands on Compaq Presario 2100 (Celeron 2GHz, 256Mb, 30Gb, DVD/CD-RW
combo). It is with nortic keyboard (finnish) and I don't know it's real
number, like 21xxx ... That was queston one :)

Queston two: That accumulator do not charging and it have no power in.
Laptop runs with elektricity from wall (cord) but not charing accumulator at
all. Is that accumulators end of line or can it be that there is something
wrong on laptop so it can't charge at all? Can I check it somehow or buy new
accumulator and try my luck?

--
Markku Tauriainen
Tampere, Finland

Accumulator, I mean battery of corse :) Some people say that eletronics on
battery will not alaud to charge it if some charging count is too high.

What is biggest HD what I can put in this laptop? Is there some bios max for
hd? I think that 30Gb hd is too small :) I know that there is 120Gb 2,5"
hd's but I think that some 60 or 80Gb will be enaught...

--
Markku Tauriainen
Tampere, Finland