Closed Solved

Help with Skyrim save game transfers

Issue transferring save file of Skyrim to pc from xbox 360?
Okay, I just built an amazing gaming pc, but I want to play the same save that I had on my xbox. I downloaded Mobio, and transferred the way that I should, but when I went to load the file on my PC, it said that the file version was outdated, and wouldn't let me play it. It said it was like version 0 or 1 or something, and the version it needed for it to be able to load is version 9. I am playing on a pirated version of skyrim, but I don't think this affects anything. (I love Bethesda, and have always bought there products, including Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Oblivion, and Morrowind for xbox 360, but I am waiting for a good steam sale before I get a legal copy of it for PC. Don't be hating.) Is there any way I can load these files now? Thanks for any and all help.
3 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about help skyrim save game transfers
  1. Best answer
    nebulashadow said:
    Issue transferring save file of Skyrim to pc from xbox 360?
    Okay, I just built an amazing gaming pc, but I want to play the same save that I had on my xbox. I downloaded Mobio, and transferred the way that I should, but when I went to load the file on my PC, it said that the file version was outdated, and wouldn't let me play it. It said it was like version 0 or 1 or something, and the version it needed for it to be able to load is version 9. I am playing on a pirated version of skyrim, but I don't think this affects anything. (I love Bethesda, and have always bought there products, including Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Oblivion, and Morrowind for xbox 360, but I am waiting for a good steam sale before I get a legal copy of it for PC. Don't be hating.) Is there any way I can load these files now? Thanks for any and all help.

A) You are trying to play a game with save files from another system. This is generally a failure in and of itself.

B) You are playing a pirated copy, get out.

C) No resolution coming, pirates are bad.

-Hate
  2. Best answer selected by rubix_1011.
  3. This topic has been closed by Rubix_1011
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Xbox 360 Games Skyrim Video Games