Sign in with
Your question
Closed

Help with Skyrim save game transfers

Last response: in Video Games
November 7, 2012 1:00:41 AM

Issue transferring save file of Skyrim to pc from xbox 360?
Okay, I just built an amazing gaming pc, but I want to play the same save that I had on my xbox. I downloaded Mobio, and transferred the way that I should, but when I went to load the file on my PC, it said that the file version was outdated, and wouldn't let me play it. It said it was like version 0 or 1 or something, and the version it needed for it to be able to load is version 9. I am playing on a pirated version of skyrim, but I don't think this affects anything. (I love Bethesda, and have always bought there products, including Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Oblivion, and Morrowind for xbox 360, but I am waiting for a good steam sale before I get a legal copy of it for PC. Don't be hating.) Is there any way I can load these files now? Thanks for any and all help.

Best solution

November 8, 2012 5:32:36 PM

nebulashadow said:
Issue transferring save file of Skyrim to pc from xbox 360?
Okay, I just built an amazing gaming pc, but I want to play the same save that I had on my xbox. I downloaded Mobio, and transferred the way that I should, but when I went to load the file on my PC, it said that the file version was outdated, and wouldn't let me play it. It said it was like version 0 or 1 or something, and the version it needed for it to be able to load is version 9. I am playing on a pirated version of skyrim, but I don't think this affects anything. (I love Bethesda, and have always bought there products, including Skyrim, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Oblivion, and Morrowind for xbox 360, but I am waiting for a good steam sale before I get a legal copy of it for PC. Don't be hating.) Is there any way I can load these files now? Thanks for any and all help.

A) You are trying to play a game with save files from another system. This is generally a failure in and of itself.

B) You are playing a pirated copy, get out.

C) No resolution coming, pirates are bad.

-Hate
November 8, 2012 8:03:32 PM

Best answer selected by rubix_1011.
Score
November 8, 2012 8:03:34 PM

This topic has been closed by Rubix_1011
Score
!