Recovery without CD

Hi Group,

On my Presario 700 the recovery partition is still OK but I cannot find my
Recovery CD

Is there a way to do the rcover *without* the CD ?
1 answer Last reply
More about recovery

    Unfortunately, no. You probably can order the CD from HP for $10 or less.

    HH

    "Roland Biemans" <geen@mail.nl> wrote in message
    > Hi Group,
    >
    > On my Presario 700 the recovery partition is still OK but I cannot find my
    > Recovery CD
    >
    > Is there a way to do the rcover *without* the CD ?

Compaq Data Recovery Recovery Partition Presario CD-Rom Computers