Verizon Vehicle

Last response: in Network Providers
April 23, 2005 9:31:50 PM

I was at the Houston International Festival this morning and saw where
my future Verizon "rollover minutes" have been invested.

http://www.darklodge.com/images/verizon_h2.jpg

Hehehehehe.....

More about : verizon vehicle

Anonymous
April 24, 2005 5:20:44 PM

thats nothing compared to our test vehicles!!! yes the test man really
does exist!!! but you do have to wonder about realistically cutting
costs.....oh well thats for the big wigs to decide
Anonymous
April 24, 2005 6:28:47 PM

Will wrote:
> thats nothing compared to our test vehicles!!! yes the test man really
> does exist!!! but you do have to wonder about realistically cutting
> costs.....oh well thats for the big wigs to decide

The Hummer is advertising the Pix/TXT website at VZWHUB.COM. Those are
high-profit items, so it's probably a lot easier to justify purchasing the big
$45,000 vehicle to advertise them.

--New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 12:20:16 PM

they actually have a very very good clue about their service, and thats
why the bluetooth is not enabled to transfer files. think about it,
and then think about it again as if you were a stockholder...just a
different perspective, not saying i agree with i but i can see their
point.
!