Verizon Vehicle

I was at the Houston International Festival this morning and saw where
my future Verizon "rollover minutes" have been invested.

http://www.darklodge.com/images/verizon_h2.jpg

Hehehehehe.....
3 answers Last reply
More about verizon vehicle

    thats nothing compared to our test vehicles!!! yes the test man really
    does exist!!! but you do have to wonder about realistically cutting
    costs.....oh well thats for the big wigs to decide

    Will wrote:
    > thats nothing compared to our test vehicles!!! yes the test man really
    > does exist!!! but you do have to wonder about realistically cutting
    > costs.....oh well thats for the big wigs to decide

    The Hummer is advertising the Pix/TXT website at VZWHUB.COM. Those are
    high-profit items, so it's probably a lot easier to justify purchasing the big
    $45,000 vehicle to advertise them.

    --New Order, "Bizarre Love Triangle"

    they actually have a very very good clue about their service, and thats
    why the bluetooth is not enabled to transfer files. think about it,
    and then think about it again as if you were a stockholder...just a
    different perspective, not saying i agree with i but i can see their
    point.

Verizon Internet Service Providers