Optimizing Current Setup, PLEASE HELP

Pbdomenator

Honorable
Nov 8, 2012
So recently decided to invest into a new PC. A friend of mine and myself got together and i laid down a budget and committed to the purchase.

Anyways here is my setup:

MB: ASUS SABERTOOTH Z77 Intel Series 7 Motherboard - ATX, Socket H2 (LGA115), Intel Z77 Express, 1866MHz DDR3, SATA III (6Gb/s), RAID, 8-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, PCIe 3.0, Thermal Armor

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K Processor - Quad Core, 6MB L3 Cache, 3.40GHz (3.80GHz Max Turbo), Socket H2 (LGA1155), 95W, Fan, Unlocked, Retail

RAM: Corsair Vengeance Low Profile 8GBx2 1600MHz

GPU: XFX Radeon HD 7950 3GB GDDR5 DD Black Edition

Power Supply: Cooler Master 850W 80 Gold+ 100% Modular

Less Valuable info on setup:

Case: Corsair 600T Graphite Series White

CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 w/ a 4 fan Push/Pull Configuration

SSD: 120GB Patriot Pyro SSD x2

HDD: Seagate 3TB 7200rpm HDD

Windows 7 64 bit Professional

So my question is, I have basic knowledge of computer design and function, no expert by any means. I would like to push both my CPU and GPU at little harder for games like BF3 COD: BO2 and FFXIV: ARR(no current benchmark available at this time). So I am asking what i should be looking into doing for overclocking and best optimizing the setup i have now for current and future games. I currently only have the listed games on my SSD as well as my OS, all other programs and data stored on my HDD. I would like to push my system, but not the the point where it will wear itself out in a year or so. Any help would be great, and i appreciate any opinions where you think i could improve my current setup. Thank you for your time.

I will try to respond back to any questions in a reasonable amount of time.

Pb-

armageddon007

Honorable
Sep 26, 2012
with that beastly rig, there's no present need for any overclocking...
Your rig can punch potholes in all of the games u mentioned...
So don't worry...
Lets see whether your rig would need an overclock when crysis 3 and gta 5 come out...
But there's time and enjoy the beastly ravaging power of your system...
Best of luck