Change Phone Number Charge

Last response: in Network Providers
April 24, 2005 1:06:19 PM

When Verizon set up my new phone they gave me choices for the phone number.
By mistake they must have enterred one of the choices before entering the
correct one. My phone bill showed the incorrect number with a charge of $0
and the correct number with a charge of $15 for phone number change. This
was in addition to the $15 set up fee. I think I've got it corrected by them
but I won't know for sure until the next bill.

April 24, 2005 5:18:09 PM

that sometimes happens because the billing system automatically charges
15 for a number change and a rep has to remember to also issue a 15
credit to cover it. happens every now and then when a rep gets too
busy and forgets to issue the credit, but customer service is always
great to fix the problem.
!