ipod

Last response: in Network Providers
April 24, 2005 6:35:51 PM

April 24, 2005 8:13:45 PM

April 25, 2005 6:15:26 AM

April 25, 2005 6:17:47 AM

news:426C1A19.CC91591E@ddress.com...
> John Smith wrote:
>>
>> www.freeeipod.com
>
> abuse@cv.net
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 12:01:56 PM

John Smith wrote:

> i'm not doing anything illegal..

Fine. Then you won't have to worry about being cuffed
and dragged off to jail.

In the mean time, research "SPAM" and what (some) ISPs
do to their customers who send it.

Notan
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 2:12:08 PM

i did not send any spams either

spam is something when one sends a lot of emails and hides hes tracks

> John Smith wrote:
>>
>> i'm not doing anything illegal..
>
> Fine. Then you won't have to worry about being cuffed
> and dragged off to jail.
>
> In the mean time, research "SPAM" and what (some) ISPs
> do to their customers who send it.
>
> Notan
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 2:12:09 PM

John Smith wrote:

> i did not send any spams either
>
> spam is something when one sends a lot of emails and hides hes tracks

Uh, wrong.

Have a look at http://www.eurekareporter.com/Stories/op-04220505.htm.

And, if your "free" ad turns out to be a pyramid scheme, that'd
be a federal offense.

Go ask your parents. They might know. Then again, probably not.

Notan
Anonymous
April 25, 2005 2:12:09 PM

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:12:08 -0400, "John Smith"
<someone@microsoft.com> wrote:

>i did not send any spams either
>
>spam is something when one sends a lot of emails and hides hes tracks

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=spam

spam
n.
Unsolicited e-mail, often of a commercial nature, sent
indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists, individuals, or
newsgroups; junk e-mail.

tr.v. spammed, spamĀ·ming, spams
To send unsolicited e-mail to.
To send (a message) indiscriminately to multiple mailing lists,
individuals, or newsgroups.

If the shoe fits...
April 25, 2005 5:42:12 PM

hmm.. sure did not meant to do any "spam"

"John Smith" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i did not send any spams either
>
> spam is something when one sends a lot of emails and hides hes tracks
>

> "Notan" <notan@ddress.com> wrote in message
>> John Smith wrote:
>>>
>>> i'm not doing anything illegal..
>>
>> Fine. Then you won't have to worry about being cuffed
>> and dragged off to jail.
>>
>> In the mean time, research "SPAM" and what (some) ISPs
>> do to their customers who send it.
>>
>> Notan

Anonymous
April 25, 2005 5:43:13 PM

basically what i wanted is to know if anyone dealt with this company.. thats
all

> hmm.. sure did not meant to do any "spam"
>

> "John Smith" <someone@microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>i did not send any spams either
>>
>> spam is something when one sends a lot of emails and hides hes tracks
>>

>> "Notan" <notan@ddress.com> wrote in message

>>> Fine. Then you won't have to worry about being cuffed
>>> and dragged off to jail.
>>>
>>> In the mean time, research "SPAM" and what (some) ISPs
>>> do to their customers who send it.
>>>
>>> Notan

Anonymous
April 25, 2005 9:55:48 PM

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:12:08 -0400, John Smith wrote:

> hides hes tracks

You mean, your real name is "John Smith"?
--
Up From Third Base To Huntington
They Sang Another Victory Song...

no, my real name isn't John Smith and my email is not a
someone@microsoft.com either.. everytime I use newsgroup i end up with a lot
of spam in my inbox, so i dont use my real name here nor real email.. is it
something against the rules too??

"paul j." <redsoxnut@remove.gmail.com> wrote in message
> On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 10:12:08 -0400, John Smith wrote:
>
>> hides hes tracks
>
> You mean, your real name is "John Smith"?
> --
> Up From Third Base To Huntington
> They Sang Another Victory Song...
Anonymous