move, bitch, get out of the way

Mondo

Distinguished
Dec 3, 2004
Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy (More info?)

Everywhere I go, there is always some dickhead in a wheelchair blocking
my path and slowing me down. :.[

Darren Grey wrote:
> "Mondo" <oxiborick@lycos.com> wrote in message
> > Everywhere I go, there is always some dickhead in a wheelchair blocking
> > my path and slowing me down. :.[
>
> Why I really hate is people in the damned "mobility vehicles" - dunno if you
> have them over the pond (though I'm sure you must have with your obesity
> numbers).

Yes, that's what I meant: the "mobility vehicles". You have know idea
what the American obesity epidemic is like until you see "in action"
with your own eyes. It's incredible, really. Everyone is fat!!!

> Darren Grey wrote:
> > "Mondo" <oxiborick@lycos.com> wrote in message
> > > Everywhere I go, there is always some dickhead in a wheelchair
blocking
> > > my path and slowing me down. :.[
> >
> > Why I really hate is people in the damned "mobility vehicles" - dunno if
you
> > have them over the pond (though I'm sure you must have with your obesity
> > numbers).
>
> Yes, that's what I meant: the "mobility vehicles". You have know idea
> what the American obesity epidemic is like until you see "in action"
> with your own eyes. It's incredible, really. Everyone is fat!!!

I've seen the movie Super Size Me , which puts me off ever visiting your
country for fear of being accidentally sat upon...

--
Darren Grey

Darren Grey wrote:
> "Mondo" <oxiborick@lycos.com> wrote in message
>>

>> Darren Grey wrote:
>>> "Mondo" <oxiborick@lycos.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Why I really hate is people in the damned "mobility vehicles" -
>>> dunno if you have them over the pond (though I'm sure you must have
>>> with your obesity numbers).
>>
>> Yes, that's what I meant: the "mobility vehicles". You have know
>> idea what the American obesity epidemic is like until you see "in
>> action" with your own eyes. It's incredible, really. Everyone is
>> fat!!!
>
> I've seen the movie Super Size Me , which puts me off ever visiting
> your country for fear of being accidentally sat upon...

I would be more worried about being eaten. Honestly though, it's not 'that'
bad.

Ryan