norton internet security personal firewall google conflict

My personal firewall on Norton Internet Security does not allow me
access to any Google sites or searches except Google news. I have
tried all kinds of different settings to no avail.The only thing that
works is turning it off.
Thanks for your help.

rickl schrieb:
> My personal firewall on Norton Internet Security does not allow me
> access to any Google sites or searches except Google news. I have
> tried all kinds of different settings to no avail.The only thing that
> works is turning it off.
> Thanks for your help.

Check the protocols and figure out what component of NIS actually blocks
it and for what reasons.

Gerald

Anytime you access google it will load data collecting cookies. If you set
your security too high in Norton, it will block it, but you're seeing the
result...

"rickl" <rlanger@shaw.ca> wrote in message
> My personal firewall on Norton Internet Security does not allow me
> access to any Google sites or searches except Google news. I have
> tried all kinds of different settings to no avail.The only thing that
> works is turning it off.
> Thanks for your help.

TRENDING THREADS