Can I run Black Ops II?

I was wondering if my PC was able to run Black Ops II on mid or high settings. Here are the specs--> http://www.frys.com/product/7026861

I'm new to PC gaming :wahoo:
10 answers Last reply
More about black
  1. Hi :)

    Not on high...maybe mid depending on resolution... but more likely low...

    All the best Brett :)
  2. surprisingly he should manage high settings @30 fps+ as the game is only about 10-15% more demanding than call of duty 4.
  3. Hi :)

    I started playing BO2 tonight....it wouldnt work with my bluetooth headset :(

    Had to dig out an old corded headset :(

    Anyone else have sound problems with it ??

    The sound quality wasn't brilliant either...(that could be the old headphones)

    All the best Brett :)
  4. Brett928S2 said:
    Hi :)

    I started playing BO2 tonight....it wouldnt work with my bluetooth headset :(

    Had to dig out an old corded headset :(

    Anyone else have sound problems with it ??

    The sound quality wasn't brilliant either...(that could be the old headphones)

    All the best Brett :)


    Lucky. It's only almost 7:00 where I live. BOII isn't out for another 5 hours.
  5. jsoto97 said:
    I was wondering if my PC was able to run Black Ops II on mid or high settings. Here are the specs--> http://www.frys.com/product/7026861

    I'm new to PC gaming :wahoo:



    Integrated ATI Radeon HD6000 Series
    Support Microsoft DirectX 11

    Integrated GPU Is not going to last long on high settings i would get a video card like the gtx 550 that's my video card it works graet on Black Ops 1 i have intel but it should work on AMD i'm not so shur
  6. jsoto97 said:
    I was wondering if my PC was able to run Black Ops II on mid or high settings. Here are the specs--> http://www.frys.com/product/7026861

    I'm new to PC gaming :wahoo:



    You can try running it on low. I don't think it'll work without lag on medium. It definitely won't work on high. You have a very a basic set up. Your processor and gpu are only average. You'll need a better set up if you want to play it on medium/high.
  7. Brett928S2 said:
    Hi :)

    I started playing BO2 tonight....it wouldnt work with my bluetooth headset :(

    Had to dig out an old corded headset :(

    Anyone else have sound problems with it ??

    The sound quality wasn't brilliant either...(that could be the old headphones)

    All the best Brett :)



    If your bluetooth headset works fine for other apps, and it just doesn't work with BO2, then it's not a hardware issue, in which case you should take a look at the sound files. They've done a lot of remakes and changes and essentially enhanced the audio quality in BO2, so it's quite possible that some files are broken or corrupted. They'll be fixes for this online, soon enough.
  8. Labrynthian said:
    If your bluetooth headset works fine for other apps, and it just doesn't work with BO2, then it's not a hardware issue, in which case you should take a look at the sound files. They've done a lot of remakes and changes and essentially enhanced the audio quality in BO2, so it's quite possible that some files are broken or corrupted. They'll be fixes for this online, soon enough.



    Hi :)

    Yes my BT headset works perfectly on anything else (including games like BLACKMESA) it evens sees it as a sound option in BO2 but when you click test sound you get nothing :(

    All the best Brett :)
  9. Brett928S2 said:
    Hi :)

    Yes my BT headset works perfectly on anything else (including games like BLACKMESA) it evens sees it as a sound option in BO2 but when you click test sound you get nothing :(

    All the best Brett :)



    So the problem is with the game. Here, this might help.

    http://community.callofduty.com/message/413509468

    It's a list of known issues with the game, regard mainly audio. It's being sorted out by the developers. Unfortunately it's only a PC glitch.
  10. Labrynthian said:
    So the problem is with the game. Here, this might help.

    http://community.callofduty.com/message/413509468

    It's a list of known issues with the game, regard mainly audio. It's being sorted out by the developers. Unfortunately it's only a PC glitch.



    Hi :)

    Thanks for that link, at least i now know i am not crazy lol :)

    Maybe the new patch that's coming out might cure it...hopefully....

    All the best Brett :)
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Video Games