Can I run Black Ops II?

voiidwulf

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2012

Lucky. It's only almost 7:00 where I live. BOII isn't out for another 5 hours.

pjg

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2012

Integrated ATI Radeon HD6000 Series
Support Microsoft DirectX 11

Integrated GPU Is not going to last long on high settings i would get a video card like the gtx 550 that's my video card it works graet on Black Ops 1 i have intel but it should work on AMD i'm not so shur

Labrynthian

Honorable
Oct 9, 2012

You can try running it on low. I don't think it'll work without lag on medium. It definitely won't work on high. You have a very a basic set up. Your processor and gpu are only average. You'll need a better set up if you want to play it on medium/high.

Labrynthian

Honorable
Oct 9, 2012

If your bluetooth headset works fine for other apps, and it just doesn't work with BO2, then it's not a hardware issue, in which case you should take a look at the sound files. They've done a lot of remakes and changes and essentially enhanced the audio quality in BO2, so it's quite possible that some files are broken or corrupted. They'll be fixes for this online, soon enough.

Hi :)

Yes my BT headset works perfectly on anything else (including games like BLACKMESA) it evens sees it as a sound option in BO2 but when you click test sound you get nothing :(

All the best Brett :)

Labrynthian

Honorable
Oct 9, 2012

So the problem is with the game. Here, this might help.

http://community.callofduty.com/message/413509468

It's a list of known issues with the game, regard mainly audio. It's being sorted out by the developers. Unfortunately it's only a PC glitch.

Hi :)

Thanks for that link, at least i now know i am not crazy lol :)

Maybe the new patch that's coming out might cure it...hopefully....

All the best Brett :)