NEED Compaq Presario 5000 Series quick restore disk (win ME)

I need a Compaq Presario 5000 Series quick restore disk (windows ME)
..email me at PBKLILMAC99@yahoo.com if you have THANKS
2 answers Last reply
More about need compaq presario 5000 series quick restore disk

    According to the HH's Compaq FAQ (posted periodically to this group),
    you can order Quickrestore CDs at http://qrcons.orderz.com/page1.asp for
    a cost of $10.00 in the U.S.

    Nevans

    On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 18:31:36 +0000, LILMAC wrote in

    > I need a Compaq Presario 5000 Series quick restore disk (windows ME)
    > .email me at PBKLILMAC99@yahoo.com if you have THANKS

    Regardless of where you obtain one (HP/Compaq likely has yours in stock) you
    will need to be more specific on the model. There are literally dozens of
    Presario 5000s, all different requiring different QR discs.
    HH

    "LILMAC" <PBKLILMAC99@yahoo-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
    >I need a Compaq Presario 5000 Series quick restore disk (windows ME)
    > .email me at PBKLILMAC99@yahoo.com if you have THANKS

Compaq Windows Me Presario Computers