Maxing out bo2

Hi,
Can I max out bo2 with a msi 670 pe, i5 3570k, and 8gb ram?
7 answers Last reply
More about maxing
  1. If previous versions of the game are any indicator, yes. Granted, your resolution matters. I assumed 1920x1080.
  2. i8myhippo said:
    If previous versions of the game are any indicator, yes. Granted, your resolution matters. I assumed 1920x1080.

yupyup
  3. Oh yeah, your system is overkill for BO2. You're good to go. I max the settings out with my rig. Enjoy your 200+ frames per second lol
  4. dscudella said:
    Oh yeah, your system is overkill for BO2. You're good to go. I max the settings out with my rig. Enjoy your 200+ frames per second lol

5. the game is capped at 200fps on multiplayer but yes you will max it out. at around 70 minimum its no more demanding than black ops 1 and about 15% more demanding than call of duty 4. (same engine with no enhancements so is looking old now)

honestly though the campaign is pants. its the worst 1 since cod 3 on the ps2.
  6. Oh, HEXiT, no spoilers, I haven't touched the campaign yet
  7. they say it not that bad, just most people cant seem to find the real enjoyment of the campaign. i personally havent touch the campaign. busy raping people in MP~
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming RAM Intel i5 Video Games MSI-Microstar