Sign in with
Your question
Solved

Star Wars: The Old Republic - Free to play. Recommended Class?

Last response: in Video Games
November 14, 2012 12:10:42 PM

So since SWTOR is becoming free to play tomorrow I thought I'd check it out. I heard that the story is pretty good. However I'm unsure which Class to try first? What has the most exciting story? I was thinking about going for the Bounty Hunter or the Trooper first. Any suggestions?

Cheers.

Best solution

November 15, 2012 9:41:21 AM

octoberhungry said:
So since SWTOR is becoming free to play tomorrow I thought I'd check it out. I heard that the story is pretty good. However I'm unsure which Class to try first? What has the most exciting story? I was thinking about going for the Bounty Hunter or the Trooper first. Any suggestions?

Cheers.

I used to play when it 1st came out. I only really did the trooper story line, still have to finish it. But it is intresting to some extent as every other KOTOR game was more or less jedi/sith based. (Don't want to spoil it)

I would suggest something other than a force user for a change in sceanery if you played the other KOTOR games.

I know I'm going back to my trooper just to finish the story line.
November 15, 2012 12:35:01 PM

Gundam288 said:
I used to play when it 1st came out. I only really did the trooper story line, still have to finish it. But it is intresting to some extent as every other KOTOR game was more or less jedi/sith based. (Don't want to spoil it)

I would suggest something other than a force user for a change in sceanery if you played the other KOTOR games.

I know I'm going back to my trooper just to finish the story line.

Yeah exactly...I mean jedi's and sith are cool and everything but we know their stories pretty much...That's why i'm interested in a grunt like the trooper or a bounty hunter..Another forum suggested that the Imperial Agent story is very good too..tbh i'm only in it for the story really..I'm not an MMO person. I've never played one but do love Star Wars so this intrigues me.

cheers.
m
l
Related resources
November 15, 2012 2:48:18 PM

Oldmangamer_73 said:
The gunslinger class is pretty fun. Dual blasters!

Sweet! Love me some pistols! ha.
m
l
November 25, 2012 2:19:37 PM

Best answer selected by octoberhungry.
m
l
!