brendini

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2003
This looks really good, and it's stylish. I'm looking to put one in a Xaser III, so I don't want it to be too big and clunky, but I want something that will still give me moderate (not extreme) overclocking options. So....

Does anyone own one of these (rhetorical question cause I know some of you do) For those of you who do, and want to either rant or brag about it's pro's and cons, welcome this post as a place to do so, because I need some advice. Thanks to all who respond!

<Brendini>

error_911

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2002
well dude, first-off i suggest checking-out a page or two back, there was just a post on the Volcano 11 in all its <i>splendor</i> - have fun readin it and feel free to post again if you still have some questions / in need of opinions... i mean, we all generally share an opinion of thermaltake's products - especially anything <i>other</i> than the smartfan2 and the volcano7+, hehehehe

<b>people are only idiots when they don't realize - when they do it just gets funnier, like a dog chasing its own tail, or like george bush's public address(es)</b>

marneus

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
B careful, I have already killed one cpu trying to install one of these, also make sure U have enough room around your socket to fit it,
60x60mm at the bottom, 80x80mm at the top, some boards are very tight on free space...

Hmmm, wonder if I can get a valid page fault ???
these invalid ones are far too commonplace...