Tags:
  • Games
  • Music
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
September 19, 2003 8:08:21 AM

I tried to play to UT2003 for 3 months,
and decided like many people that it is not so good game like
advertized. Many people rate it like 3 of 5.

Complex but bot nice grahics.
too just loud music- on what common stress is (/instead of) quality is did how I think.

For it is substancially bad dynamics -
player moves very slowly like in water - this is too abnormally.
In oher games, even UT1 normality is too much normal - faster
and pleasant than here.

Not pleasant weapon, not balanced as said profesional people.

So I need to find good looking, faster, normal, balanced, interesting, pleasant, - popular(!!) between half of professional players game - for guarrantee that game is Ok , not by exceptions opinion.

I heard many good about
Return to Castle WolfStain - does it so ok, as I described my desire?

I play usually on Antalys goodlike,
but have not any good impression from that game.
to differ it from some else or old.

PLease advice mt other game.
lovers of that game -
Need be adequate, self- criticising - and not voting for that just in habit game.

thanks you.

More about : game ut2003

September 19, 2003 1:15:32 PM

RTCW is a great game. Alot of people are looking forward to Halo for PC. You'd may as well wait for that. If you've seen it on Xbox, you'd know it'll probably be a hit for PC as well.
September 19, 2003 1:19:58 PM

RTCW - is really good - balanced and nice?
Is is popular?

HALO is much greater than RTCW ?
Related resources
September 22, 2003 8:34:07 PM

Good english u have yes? lol, yea Halo might do a little bit better than RTCW, but either is a very well balanced fun game, and RTCW has a free expansion?

Help me out, im a 14 year old boy in a land of... old people!
September 23, 2003 6:47:06 AM

Is it fully impossible (incorrect) to say:

Is a is popular ?
Is a "is popular"?
September 24, 2003 8:34:45 AM

You should definetly try Soldier Of Fortune 2 Multiplayer. Very addictive and fun. I think you can still download the demo if you want to try it out. The full version is much improved from the demo and there are a lot of mods available.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
P4 2.4C @ 3.0GHz 1.525V Stock HSF
Abit IS7 BIOS v1.3 GAT Auto
Corsair XMS 512MB TwinX3200C2 2-3-3-6
GeForce4 Ti4200 AGP8X 128MB
Seagate Barracuda 80GB SATA
September 27, 2003 12:33:58 PM

i was looking forward also for HALO and call of duty.

<b>
The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind.
<b>
-BAZ LUHRMANN
September 27, 2003 12:35:53 PM

Quote:

HALO is much greater than RTCW ?

Have you played HALO?
I can't wait to have my hands on it.

<b>
The real troubles in your life are apt to be things that never crossed your worried mind.
<b>
-BAZ LUHRMANN
September 28, 2003 10:55:18 PM

SOF2 = slower than ut2003 =(
Any game based on (and including) the q3 engine are generall "faster" games. Try Enemy territory, it's a free stand-alone mod of RTCW. And there's nothing wrong with plain old quake3 arena, or RA3, etc.
September 29, 2003 6:38:43 AM

The good news-
The some danger - there are some very domb people,
that need to be identified correctly and detached from consideration.
tha bad -there much that some people, and they are really prevail sometimes (with help of government [!]).
["keep - out"].

But HALO as I understand from undefined messages - is the very game, just due to number of lovers, not their arguments, how it is good in features described and measured for comparison, to my sad.

Please,
Recommend more thoroughly - wih more detailed, but accurate in this, information.
September 29, 2003 8:06:45 AM

Quote:

Any game based on (and including) the q3 engine are generall "faster" games.

So far the only game i have which uses the quake 3 engine is medal of honor allied assault, and quak3 arena itself.
They're both opengl games and runs so well above 40fps at max resolution w/o AA&AF on my GeforceFx5200.

<b><font color=purple>
</font color=purple></b>
---
<A HREF="http://www.mapua.edu.ph/" target="_new">
MIT
</A>
September 30, 2003 7:08:02 PM

I saw some nice screen shots from Call of Duty. I've been trying to download the demo but the servers/mirrors always seem to be full. Anyway, it looks great. That's all I can say.

I've been waiting a long time for Halo on the PC but I hear it runs like crap unless you have a primo vidcard and a beefy PC.

<b>56K, slow and steady does not win the race on internet!</b>
October 2, 2003 3:42:02 PM

*oops generall=generally*
Hmm I don't remember MHAA going fast like q3 dm, oh well.. ya ID's engines have always been superb for looking/running efficiently for all gamers with both low and highend cards.

Quote:
I've been waiting a long time for Halo on the PC but I hear it runs like crap unless you have a primo vidcard and a beefy PC.

This is true. :( 
November 3, 2003 11:01:03 PM

SOF2 MP is slower than UT2K3 but the gameplay is much more satisfying and fun. It's not just lame mindless runa dn gun. It takes more skillZ.
!