q9pnu

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2011
Specs are Im getting this stutter on any pc I build. Same as the person whos youtube video was posted. Hes tried changing everything as I have. Just hoping someone would read the comments on youtube and know of an easy solution

weaselman

Honorable
Oct 27, 2012
You can have stutter as you say for many reasons, we were asking for the specs of the components you have in the pc, Graphics card brand and model number, system memory, Cpu, and its speed. Internet speed if you are playing on line, speed up and down stream.

q9pnu

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2011
I know he was asking for the specs of my components. Why I havent listed them is because its happening on different builds. Its not due to a component. More a setting in windows or bios that Im repeatingly setting wrong on several pcs. Ive tried multiple gpus, cpu's, motherboards. You name it. Hoping someone might recognise the sort of stutter in the youtube vid and kow of a setting that might be able to change it. Its not hardware 100%

Hi :)

We NEED the specs...if you don't give them we cannot help....

If you don't feel you NEED to give them then obviously you KNOW the answer already...

All the best Brett :)

q9pnu

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2011
Oh right that must be it then Thankyou. Your shop stopped selling them and they are below £100. Why didnt I think of that

bumnut53

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2011

5770 was weak when it released, its 2 generations old now so will struggle with newer games. What other GPU did you try?

Hi :)

OK, I am out of this thread, as you know so much , you obviously already know the answer...and sarcasm isn't it by the way...

All the best Brett :)

q9pnu

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2011
Hi Sunius Im getting great framerates. 60fps on older games like modern warfare 2. Lowering settings doesnt effect it.

q9pnu

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2011
keyboard controls are fine. Oly mousemovement causes the stutter. Ive tried a few different mice. Theres no stutter when the controls are not touched

q9pnu

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2011
I havent tried a gaming mouse bystander. Wasnt sure about polling rates. i'll grab one as you described and give it a go. Cheers