Bombings in London

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.politics.british,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college (More info?)

http://www.downingstreetmemo.com/

Probably would have been a good idea to call Cheney and Bush out for their
bushit instead of blindly supporting them. Notice there have been no attacks
in Paris. I Wonder if the London casualties today will match the casualties
of Iraqi citizens today? 20 Iraqis a day are being killed, around 7,000 to
10,000 per year. When will the death finally stop? I'm sure Bush and Cheney
are hoping that this will boost their slumping approval ratings.

Freedom Fries wrote:
> http://www.downingstreetmemo.com/
> Probably would have been a good idea to call Cheney and Bush out for
> their bushit instead of blindly supporting them. Notice there have
> been no attacks in Paris. I Wonder if the London casualties today
> will match the casualties of Iraqi citizens today? 20 Iraqis a day
> are being killed, around 7,000 to 10,000 per year. When will the
> death finally stop? I'm sure Bush and Cheney are hoping that this
> will boost their slumping approval ratings.

Show some sense and give the schtick a day off.

"Freedom Fries" <BushWasResponsible@9/11.com> wrote in message
> http://www.downingstreetmemo.com/
>
> Probably would have been a good idea to call Cheney and Bush out for their
> bushit instead of blindly supporting them. Notice there have been no
> attacks
> in Paris.

Paris exists because of men like Bush & Blair.

LG
--
The conditions of conquest are always easy. We have but to toil awhile,
endure awhile, believe always, and never turn back. - Marcus Annaeus Seneca

Freedom Fries wrote:

> Probably would have been a good idea to call Cheney and Bush out for their
> bushit instead of blindly supporting them.

Aw man, can't you EVER give it a rest?? Have you no dignity??

People are dead, many more people are hurt, and you use that as yet
another excuse to take a political cheap shot?? I may loathe Dubya with
even more intensity than you do, but now is not the time...

Freedom Fries wrote:

> Over 20 Iraqi citizens are killed per day. You wouldn't be a hypocrite
> if you made similiar posts concerning their deaths.

I pray that terrorists and insurgents are thwarted every day. I have a
sneaking suspicion you can't say the same. Actually, I get the feeling
this has been a pretty good day for you. Congrats, you've really added
to your loon legacy.

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.politics.british,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college (More info?)

"Freedom Fries" <BushWasResponsible@9/11.com>, sometimes I doubt your
commitment to Sparkle Motion!

>Notice there have been no attacks
>in Paris.

Of course not, the French bombed London as they were pissed at losing
the Olympics to them.

Either that or it was the Americans, to drum up more support for their
flagging war effort.

ESB
Full o' conspiracy theories this morning.

--

We're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know,
first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anybody want to see second prize? Second

Freedom Fries wrote:

> "Larry Cottrill" <bearlair@shentel.net> wrote in message
> > Freedom Fries wrote:
> >
> > > Probably would have been a good idea to call Cheney and Bush out for
> their
> > > bushit instead of blindly supporting them.
> >
> > Aw man, can't you EVER give it a rest?? Have you no dignity??
> >
> > People are dead, many more people are hurt,
>
> Over 20 Iraqi citizens are killed per day. You wouldn't be a hypocrite if
> you made similiar posts concerning their deaths.

None of which has anything to do with how sleazy your trolling is on
this subject today... maybe a week from now, it would be different...
but to gleefully jump on this tragedy to score some troll points just
shows you to be a sociopathic misfit loser...

And again, this is coming from a guy who agrees with you about Dubya...
you disgust me... I'd applaud if somebody knocked your ignorant ass out
right about now...

"Lord Gow, rogue bull of the 333!" <lordgow@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Freedom Fries" <BushWasResponsible@9/11.com> wrote in message
> > http://www.downingstreetmemo.com/
> >
> > Probably would have been a good idea to call Cheney and Bush out for
their
> > bushit instead of blindly supporting them. Notice there have been no
> > attacks
> > in Paris.
>
> Paris exists because of men like Bush & Blair.

I know the type.. too cowardly to attack anyone with nukes.

"Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> "Lord Gow, rogue bull of the 333!" <lordgow@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Freedom Fries" <BushWasResponsible@9/11.com> wrote in message
>> > http://www.downingstreetmemo.com/
>> >
>> > Probably would have been a good idea to call Cheney and Bush out for
> their
>> > bushit instead of blindly supporting them. Notice there have been no
>> > attacks
>> > in Paris.
>>
>> Paris exists because of men like Bush & Blair.
>
> I know the type.. too cowardly to attack anyone with nukes.

And here is the gutless, shiftless crony to chime in with his usual
nonsense.

You're a joke, Wallen, take a look in the mirror and see if you're the man
you'd hoped to be.

Venger

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.politics.british,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college (More info?)

Figures you'd blame everybody but those who deliberately killed civilians.

Every time you open your mouth, I am doubly assured that your ilk will
forever be seen clearly as the knuckleheads you are.

Venger

Venger wrote:

> Figures you'd blame everybody but those who deliberately killed civilians.
>
> Every time you open your mouth, I am doubly assured that your ilk will
> forever be seen clearly as the knuckleheads you are.

Damn, I hate it when I agree with you...

I once found FF mildly amusing with his blatant left-wing trolling, but
after today, I'm just nauseated by him...

"Venger" <venger@augustmail.com> wrote

> Figures you'd blame everybody but those who deliberately killed civilians.

Back when they were bombing Army barracks, the USS Cole,
and US embassies, one could at least argue that the
terrorists really were anti-Western freedom fighters.
This deliberate targeting of civilians is just plain
terrorism. Only the US Strategic Air Command is allowed
to target civilians. Like, duh!

It's not black and white, or even shades of grey. Maybe
it is chartreuse instead, or maybe it is some kind of
twisted, evil rainbow with a pot of blood at the end of
it.

I wash my hands of all of it. Tangled webs and toppled
Shahs, propped up kingdoms like Shangri La. Only two
things smell like oil, and one of 'em is oil. We tried
to control the Middle East. It backfired. In a big
way. In many ways.

--Tedward

What would Thomas Jefferson do?

> Venger wrote:
>>
>> Figures you'd blame everybody but those who deliberately killed
>> civilians.
>>
>> Every time you open your mouth, I am doubly assured that your ilk will
>> forever be seen clearly as the knuckleheads you are.
>
> Damn, I hate it when I agree with you...
>
> I once found FF mildly amusing with his blatant left-wing trolling, but
> after today, I'm just nauseated by him...

There are things people should agree on not because they share political
positions, but because they share basic human decency. Universal
condemnation of today's attacks are one of them, and you and I can concur
that despite political differences we share a common dignity to mourn the
innocent dead.

And bravo for speaking out against someone who may share some of your views,
but clearly has the burden of opinion without the burden of thought.

Venger

Freedom Fries wrote:
> "Larry Cottrill" <bearlair@shentel.net> wrote in message
>> Freedom Fries wrote:
>>
>> > Probably would have been a good idea to call Cheney and Bush out for
their
>> > bushit instead of blindly supporting them.
>>
>> Aw man, can't you EVER give it a rest?? Have you no dignity??
>>
>> People are dead, many more people are hurt,
>
> Over 20 Iraqi citizens are killed per day. You wouldn't be a hypocrite if
> you made similiar posts concerning their deaths.

20 banks are being robbed per day here in this state. Let's go
impeach the Governor as a master thief, and force the police
out of the state.
Clown.

Freedom Fries wrote:
> http://www.downingstreetmemo.com/
>
> Probably would have been a good idea to call Cheney and Bush out for their
> bushit instead of blindly supporting them. Notice there have been no attacks
> in Paris. I Wonder if the London casualties today will match the casualties
> of Iraqi citizens today? 20 Iraqis a day are being killed, around 7,000 to
> 10,000 per year. When will the death finally stop? I'm sure Bush and Cheney
> are hoping that this will boost their slumping approval ratings.

I don't see how it can improve his ratings. I think this proves our
intelligance is still really flawed. No one had a clue this was going to
happen and this means we are still just a sitting duck.

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.politics.british,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college (More info?)

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 10:55:03 -0400, "Freedom Fries"
<BushWasResponsible@9/11.com> wrote:
> Notice there have been no attacks
>in Paris.

They aren't about to attack their biggest supporters.

Larry Cottrill wrote:
> Freedom Fries wrote:
>
>> Probably would have been a good idea to call Cheney and Bush out for
>> their bushit instead of blindly supporting them.
>
> Aw man, can't you EVER give it a rest?? Have you no dignity??
>
> People are dead, many more people are hurt, and you use that as yet
> another excuse to take a political cheap shot?? I may loathe Dubya
> with even more intensity than you do, but now is not the time...

Hail Hail!!!!

--
Dave Zero

"And I don't care about making an ass out of myself because most people
already realize I am one." - Dr. Kary B. Mullis

"I criticize by creation" - Cicero

"I'm not here to make people happy. I prefer to piss people off." - Liam
Gallagher

Larry Cottrill wrote:
> Freedom Fries wrote:
>>
>> "Larry Cottrill" <bearlair@shentel.net> wrote in message

>>> Aw man, can't you EVER give it a rest?? Have you no dignity??
>>>
>>> People are dead, many more people are hurt,
>>
>> Over 20 Iraqi citizens are killed per day. You wouldn't be a
>> hypocrite if you made similiar posts concerning their deaths.
>
> None of which has anything to do with how sleazy your trolling is on
> this subject today... maybe a week from now, it would be different...
> but to gleefully jump on this tragedy to score some troll points just
> shows you to be a sociopathic misfit loser...
>
> And again, this is coming from a guy who agrees with you about
> Dubya... you disgust me... I'd applaud if somebody knocked your
> ignorant ass out right about now...

Gimme his address and I'll be more than happy to wrap my fists in red
white and blue, and feed him a few knuckle sandwiches.

--

"SNORKY" <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote in message
> On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 10:55:03 -0400, "Freedom Fries"
> <BushWasResponsible@9/11.com> wrote:
> > Notice there have been no attacks
> >in Paris.
>
> They aren't about to attack their biggest supporters.

Just goes to show, you poke someone in the eye, sometimes you get poked
back.

spike

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2003

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 04:15:23 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"SNORKY" <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 10:55:03 -0400, "Freedom Fries"
>> <BushWasResponsible@9/11.com> wrote:
>> > Notice there have been no attacks
>> >in Paris.
>>
>> They aren't about to attack their biggest supporters.
>
>Just goes to show, you poke someone in the eye, sometimes you get poked
>back.

Yup Saddam knows that, for sure.

"Spike" <spike@spike.spike> wrote in message
> On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 04:15:23 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"SNORKY" <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote in message
> >>
> >> They aren't about to attack their biggest supporters.
> >
> >Just goes to show, you poke someone in the eye, sometimes you get poked
> >back.
>
> Yup Saddam knows that, for sure.

So do about 4000 Americans. Plus 48% of the American population.

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.politics.british,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,rec.sport.football.college (More info?)

"Spike" <spike@spike.spike> wrote in message
> > On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 04:15:23 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >

> > >"SNORKY" <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote in message

> > >Just goes to show, you poke someone in the eye, sometimes you get poked
> > >back.
> >
> > Yup Saddam knows that, for sure.

Looks like a lot of the world is learning it. Here's a link to show you your
shrinking "coalition"

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/ops/iraq_orbat_coalition.htm

spike

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2003

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 15:50:23 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"Spike" <spike@spike.spike> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 04:15:23 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>> >"SNORKY" <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote in message

>> >Just goes to show, you poke someone in the eye, sometimes you get poked
>> >back.
>>
>> Yup Saddam knows that, for sure.
>
>So do about 4000 Americans. Plus 48% of the American population.

Eh, next election it'll be closer to 40%.

spike

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2003

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 15:59:41 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> "Spike" <spike@spike.spike> wrote in message

>> > Yup Saddam knows that, for sure.
>
>Looks like a lot of the world is learning it. Here's a link to show you your
>shrinking "coalition"

I don't care about coalitions.