Motorola 270c or LG VX6100?

Last response: in Network Providers
April 27, 2005 10:09:19 AM

I have both phones for Verizon, the 270c capable of BT if I purchase the
battery, the vx6100 has 1x. My goal is to pair my PDA with the phone for
wireless DUN via my voice minutes.

What are the overall differences between using a non-BT 1x phone and a
non-1x BT phone?

Thanks.

Scott

More about : motorola 270c vx6100

Anonymous
April 30, 2005 12:38:24 PM

On 27 Apr 2005 06:09:19 GMT, scott@mit.edu (Scott Ehrlich) wrote:

>I have both phones for Verizon, the 270c capable of BT if I purchase the
>battery,

Just to clarify - it's not a battery, it's a battery cover.