marneus

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
have a Tbred Rev B, if this were to be a downgraded CPU could this also have capacity for a 333fsb (I am not risking taking off my cooler to read the sticker & risking knackering yet another core putting the cooler back on)

can I get info from anywhere to see how high it can go...

Hmmm, wonder if I can get a valid page fault ???
these invalid ones are far too commonplace...

error_911

Distinguished
Nov 10, 2002
um, SisSoft's Sandra burn-in test will be able to give you all your processor's info... though the chances that you have a underclocked cpu (at 266FSB instead of 333) is kinda wishfull thinking there bud. besides, get used to being able to take the heatsink off... specially if you wanna overlcock, this should be the first thing you can do for yourself. dude, if you can't do that without messing up your core then um, yeah......

<b>people are only idiots when they don't realize - when they do it just gets funnier, like a dog chasing its own tail, or like george bush's public address(es)</b>

jankphil

Distinguished
May 17, 2002
looks like you haven't seen the t-bred b's, go for it, if it freezes up, then go back to 266fsb, right now i'm runnin my 2100+b @ 2800+(1.73ghz--->2.25ghz) Just make sure you have the B core before you go at it though ^_^

"What kind of idiot are you?"
"I don't know, what kinds are there?"