Sign in with
Your question

Best controller under 40usd

Last response: in Video Games
November 17, 2012 4:50:33 AM

I am getting into PC gaming and am very used to the Xbox 360 controller due to its triggers then buttons on my PS3. I am looking for a controller (preferably a PC compatible Xbox 360 controller) for PC gaming. I would prefer a vibration feature as well. Any suggestions?

More about : controller 40usd

November 17, 2012 6:05:21 AM

I HIGHLY suggest getting used to keyboard and mouse. When it comes to first person shooters especially, keyboard and mouse will always roflstomp any controller.

However, if you want a controller for other games or just to use, I believe the best is the actual Microsoft Wireless(or wired) Xbox 360 controller for windows. Exactly like on Xbox 360 then.
m
l
November 17, 2012 6:41:46 PM

can you send me a link? I am used to the keyboard and mouse, but wanted a controller for a console feel on some games.

Do you recommend wired or wireless for the controller? I have a spare wireless which makes me believe I can use it for two player if I get the wireless.
m
l
Related resources
November 17, 2012 6:51:38 PM

you can use a ps3 controller wirelessly with it you know if you have one lying around
m
l
April 3, 2013 5:01:53 PM

shanky887614 said:
you can use a ps3 controller wirelessly with it you know if you have one lying around

HOW DO YOU USE OR LINK THE PS3 CONTROLLER TO THE PC ???
m
l
July 19, 2013 12:58:02 PM

Snoman113 said:
shanky887614 said:

HOW DO YOU USE OR LINK THE PS3 CONTROLLER TO THE PC ???

there are different programs to do this. motionjoy is very popular

here is a very good video on how to do it
m
l
!