New here have a question

allen287

Honorable
Nov 17, 2012
im getting a dell optiplex 9010 mini tower for christmas and im wondering if i can change the tower to another mid or mini gaming tower

Not sure what you mean, do you want suggestions for an alternative self/custom build for the same value? Or do you want to accept the Standard Build for $699 with a view to upgrading later?
http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?oc=bpctzbm1&c=us&l=en&s=bsd&cs=04&model_id=optiplex-9010
If it's a future upgrade, and it appears to support up to an i7 and a choice of GPUs, then go for the better PSU on offer for the extra $19.49

eYnMk.png

allen287

Honorable
Nov 17, 2012
i already ordered it i got the standard psu with 3rd gen intel core i5,16gig ram and dual amd radeon hd 7470 just wondering will i be able to switch towers sorry i don't know to much about computer builds :(

From what experience I've had with Dell units, they tend to be non-standard components designed specifically for Dell, and are non-interchangeable with standard units. Thus you would probably be limited to upgrade within the Dell tower, but without having the system board out of the tower in front of me it's hard to be absolutely certain! Meanwhile what you have ordered seems pretty capable, and without further details on the PSU hard to advise further. If you can change the PSU selection before delivery I would recommend that...