Halliburton To Receive 5 Billion Dollars

Last response: in Video Games
July 8, 2005 1:04:25 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

Figures the redumblican trash sneak this story out on a night
when everyone is talking about the bombings in London. Over 300
billion for the war and the bulk of that money has been profit for
Israel and Halliburton.

Military to Pay Halliburton Another $5B 2 hours, 22 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - The military has agreed to pay a Halliburton subsidiary up to
$5 billion for another year of care and feeding of U.S. forces in Iraq,
a military spokeswoman said Thursday.

The task order calls for Kellogg Brown and Root Services Inc. of Arlington,
Va., to provide things like food and laundry service, showers, drinking
water and other "quality of life" services for troops in Iraq, said Linda
Theis, a spokeswoman for U.S. Army Field Support Command in Rock Island,
Ill. The job also includes some fuel transport and other services.

The order is under a larger contract the military initiated with KBR after
the Sept. 11 attacks to support U.S. troops in war zones.

The order took effect May 1 and covers a period through April 30, 2006,
Theis said.

Halliburton has reported being paid $10.7 billion for Iraq-related
government work during 2003 and 2004. The company reported its pretax
profits from that work as $163 million.

Pentagon auditors have questioned tens of millions of dollars of
Halliburton charges for its operations there. The company says it is a good
steward of taxpayer dollars.

The Houston-based company has 50,000 employees spread between Iraq and
Kuwait.

Vice President Dick Cheney headed the company from 1995 to 2000, and
Democratic members of Congress have repeatedly questioned whether
Halliburton received favored treatment because of Cheney's former connection
with the company.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050707/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/h...;_yl
t=AgQKPUDeSHbv2BBM4f362T1X6GMA;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl
July 8, 2005 1:04:26 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

>Israel and Halliburton.
>
>Military to Pay Halliburton Another $5B 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
>

>WASHINGTON - The military has agreed to pay a Halliburton subsidiary up to
>$5 billion for another year of care and feeding of U.S. forces in Iraq,
>a military spokeswoman said Thursday.

because they should just eat sand... right.. you lieberal trash.
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 1:11:25 AM

Freedom Fries wrote:

> WASHINGTON - The military has agreed to pay a Halliburton subsidiary up to
> $5 billion for another year of care and feeding of U.S. forces in Iraq,
> a military spokeswoman said Thursday.

snip
Whatya expect? Them to work for nothin?
Hell, I may go to Iraq and work for them.
July 8, 2005 1:32:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

In article <8glze.27534$ho.4202@bignews6.bellsouth.net>, the other Daryl
<@comcast.net> (the other Daryl <@comcast.net>) dropped a +5 bundle of
words...

> Freedom Fries wrote:
>

> > WASHINGTON - The military has agreed to pay a Halliburton subsidiary up to
> > $5 billion for another year of care and feeding of U.S. forces in Iraq,
> > a military spokeswoman said Thursday.
>
> snip
> Whatya expect? Them to work for nothin?
> Hell, I may go to Iraq and work for them.

Have fun on the drive to and from work.

--
Noodles Jefferson
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30

"Our earth is degenerate in these latter days, bribery and corruption
are common, children no longer obey their parents and the end of the
world is evidently approaching."
--Assyrian clay tablet 2800 B.C.
July 8, 2005 2:13:48 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 21:32:01 -0500, Noodles Jefferson
<silverbells@tacoshells.com> wrote:

>In article <8glze.27534$ho.4202@bignews6.bellsouth.net>, the other Daryl
><@comcast.net> (the other Daryl <@comcast.net>) dropped a +5 bundle of
>words...
>
>> Freedom Fries wrote:
>>

>> > WASHINGTON - The military has agreed to pay a Halliburton subsidiary up to
>> > $5 billion for another year of care and feeding of U.S. forces in Iraq,
>> > a military spokeswoman said Thursday.
>>
>> snip
>> Whatya expect? Them to work for nothin?
>> Hell, I may go to Iraq and work for them.
>>

>Have fun on the drive to and from work.

<GASP> Bigotry?
July 8, 2005 7:32:12 AM

"lein" <boomer_the_cat@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:1120788611.381760.139950@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

> Odin wrote:
>> >Israel and Halliburton.
>> >
>> >Military to Pay Halliburton Another $5B 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
>> >

>> >WASHINGTON - The military has agreed to pay a Halliburton subsidiary up to
>> >$5 billion for another year of care and feeding of U.S. forces in Iraq,
>> >a military spokeswoman said Thursday.
>>
>> because they should just eat sand... right.. you lieberal trash.
>
> and he would rather have American taxdollars go to a French company

Must be the perks of having your CEO become the Vice-Prez.

m.
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 7:51:55 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

Yo squirrel boy thats over $5000.00 per soldier..........now that is a
bartab... I bet if you asked every soldier if he wanted Haliburton or 5K per
day... We'd have some very well paid soldiers...........

"Odin" <odin's rage@fedup.net> wrote in message

> >Israel and Halliburton.
> >
> >Military to Pay Halliburton Another $5B 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
> >

> >WASHINGTON - The military has agreed to pay a Halliburton subsidiary up
> >$5 billion for another year of care and feeding of U.S. forces in
Iraq,
> >a military spokeswoman said Thursday.
>
> because they should just eat sand... right.. you lieberal trash.
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 7:51:56 AM

"HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com> wrote in message
> Yo squirrel boy thats over $5000.00 per soldier..........now that is a
> bartab... I bet if you asked every soldier if he wanted Haliburton or 5K
per
> day... We'd have some very well paid soldiers...........

I come up with 33,333/year/soldier...in hostile terratory. Doesnt seem that
out of line to me. $5000/soldier/day would be around 273 Billion.

Dumas.

> "Odin" <odin's rage@fedup.net> wrote in message
> >
> > >Israel and Halliburton.
> > >
> > >Military to Pay Halliburton Another $5B 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
> > >

> > >WASHINGTON - The military has agreed to pay a Halliburton subsidiary up
> > >$5 billion for another year of care and feeding of U.S. forces in
> Iraq,
> > >a military spokeswoman said Thursday.
> >
> > because they should just eat sand... right.. you lieberal trash.

Anonymous
July 8, 2005 7:52:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

god told me your a fraud!

"the other Daryl" <@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Freedom Fries wrote:
>

> > WASHINGTON - The military has agreed to pay a Halliburton subsidiary up
> > $5 billion for another year of care and feeding of U.S. forces in
Iraq,
> > a military spokeswoman said Thursday.
>
> snip
> Whatya expect? Them to work for nothin?
> Hell, I may go to Iraq and work for them.
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 7:53:30 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

god told me your a fraud!
"the other Daryl" <@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Freedom Fries wrote:
>

> > WASHINGTON - The military has agreed to pay a Halliburton subsidiary up
> > $5 billion for another year of care and feeding of U.S. forces in
Iraq,
> > a military spokeswoman said Thursday.
>
> snip
> Whatya expect? Them to work for nothin?
> Hell, I may go to Iraq and work for them.
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 8:27:26 AM

"Jim Brown" <jimbo@wells.net> wrote in message
news:D akuov$ahk$1@news.netins.net...

> "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com> wrote in message
> > Yo squirrel boy thats over $5000.00 per soldier..........now that is a
> > bartab... I bet if you asked every soldier if he wanted Haliburton or 5K
> per
> > day... We'd have some very well paid soldiers...........
>

> I come up with 33,333/year/soldier...in hostile terratory. Doesnt seem
that
> out of line to me.

But I would guess that they are not getting paid to feed every soldier..I
would guess just the ones based in certain areas. After all, they are not
going to deliver a pizza to the middle of the desert.
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 9:38:52 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

So the soldiers make less then their meals huh?

100K X3 X 365 /5000000000000 = 45662.1004566210045662100456621

"Jim Brown" <jimbo@wells.net> wrote in message
news:D akuov$ahk$1@news.netins.net...

> "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com> wrote in message
> > Yo squirrel boy thats over $5000.00 per soldier..........now that is a
> > bartab... I bet if you asked every soldier if he wanted Haliburton or 5K
> per
> > day... We'd have some very well paid soldiers...........
>

> I come up with 33,333/year/soldier...in hostile terratory. Doesnt seem
that
> out of line to me. $5000/soldier/day would be around 273 Billion.
>
> Dumas.
>

> > "Odin" <odin's rage@fedup.net> wrote in message

> > Iraq,
> > >
> > > because they should just eat sand... right.. you lieberal trash.

Anonymous
July 8, 2005 9:38:53 AM

> So the soldiers make less then their meals huh?
>
> 100K X3 X 365 /5000000000000 = 45662.1004566210045662100456621

Try 150000 soldiers. What they make is irrelevant to what it costs to feed
and take care of them in a hostile enviroment.

> "Jim Brown" <jimbo@wells.net> wrote in message
> news:D akuov$ahk$1@news.netins.net...
> >
> > "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com> wrote in message
> > > Yo squirrel boy thats over $5000.00 per soldier..........now that is a
> > > bartab... I bet if you asked every soldier if he wanted Haliburton or
5K
> > per
> > > day... We'd have some very well paid soldiers...........
> >

> > I come up with 33,333/year/soldier...in hostile terratory. Doesnt seem
> that
> > out of line to me. $5000/soldier/day would be around 273 Billion.
> >
> > Dumas.
> >

> > > "Odin" <odin's rage@fedup.net> wrote in message

> up
> > > Iraq,

July 8, 2005 10:28:03 AM

"Jim Brown" <jimbo@wells.net> wrote in message news:D al55q$c3h$1@news.netins.net...

> "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com> wrote in message
>> So the soldiers make less then their meals huh?
>>
>> 100K X3 X 365 /5000000000000 = 45662.1004566210045662100456621
>

> Try 150000 soldiers. What they make is irrelevant to what it costs to feed
> and take care of them in a hostile enviroment.

Yeah, I'm sure they don't care how much money they can send
home to their families. You must be right.

m.
Anonymous
July 8, 2005 5:23:49 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

In article <rqrrc1hrk28stsno4a5n8ch7mk193vkjth@4ax.com>, Odin <odin's
rage@fedup.net> (Odin <odin's rage@fedup.net>) dropped a +5 bundle of
words...

> On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 21:32:01 -0500, Noodles Jefferson
> <silverbells@tacoshells.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <8glze.27534$ho.4202@bignews6.bellsouth.net>, the other Daryl
> ><@comcast.net> (the other Daryl <@comcast.net>) dropped a +5 bundle of
> >words...

> >> snip
> >> Whatya expect? Them to work for nothin?
> >> Hell, I may go to Iraq and work for them.
> >>

> >Have fun on the drive to and from work.
>
> <GASP> Bigotry?

<sigh> Reality.

--
Noodles Jefferson
mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30
sTaRShInE_mOOnBeAm aT HoTmAil dOt CoM

"Our earth is degenerate in these latter days, bribery and corruption
are common, children no longer obey their parents and the end of the
world is evidently approaching."
--Assyrian clay tablet 2800 B.C.
Anonymous
July 9, 2005 12:36:41 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

No it's not.............. Your paying Double Eagle prices for White Castle
food......... You think this is "fine dining", get real kid they ain't
getting what you think they are

"Jim Brown" <jimbo@wells.net> wrote in message
news:D al55q$c3h$1@news.netins.net...

> "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com> wrote in message
> > So the soldiers make less then their meals huh?
> >
> > 100K X3 X 365 /5000000000000 = 45662.1004566210045662100456621
>

> Try 150000 soldiers. What they make is irrelevant to what it costs to
feed
> and take care of them in a hostile enviroment.
>

> > "Jim Brown" <jimbo@wells.net> wrote in message
> > news:D akuov$ahk$1@news.netins.net...
> > >
> > > "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com> wrote in message
> 5K
> > > per
> > >

> > > I come up with 33,333/year/soldier...in hostile terratory. Doesnt
seem
> > that
> > > out of line to me. $5000/soldier/day would be around 273 Billion.
> > >
> > > Dumas.

> subsidiary
> > up

Anonymous
July 9, 2005 12:37:26 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

Like I said, give the soldiers their choice and Halburton would be History
"Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message

> "Jim Brown" <jimbo@wells.net> wrote in message
news:D al55q$c3h$1@news.netins.net...

> > "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com> wrote in message
> >> So the soldiers make less then their meals huh?
> >>
> >> 100K X3 X 365 /5000000000000 = 45662.1004566210045662100456621
> >

> > Try 150000 soldiers. What they make is irrelevant to what it costs to
feed
> > and take care of them in a hostile enviroment.
>
> Yeah, I'm sure they don't care how much money they can send
> home to their families. You must be right.
>
> m.

July 9, 2005 3:55:14 AM

On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 20:37:26 GMT, "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com>
wrote:

>Like I said, give the soldiers their choice and Halburton would be History

Why give them a choice? You've already made up their minds for them.

>"Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message
>>
>> "Jim Brown" <jimbo@wells.net> wrote in message
>news:D al55q$c3h$1@news.netins.net...
>> >
>> > "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com> wrote in message

>> > Try 150000 soldiers. What they make is irrelevant to what it costs to
>feed
>> > and take care of them in a hostile enviroment.
>>
>> Yeah, I'm sure they don't care how much money they can send
>> home to their families. You must be right.
>>
>> m.

Anonymous
July 9, 2005 11:51:44 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

Spike get the stick..... Get the stick!
"Spike" <spike@spike.spike> wrote in message
> On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 20:37:26 GMT, "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Like I said, give the soldiers their choice and Halburton would be
History

> Why give them a choice? You've already made up their minds for them.
>

> >"Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message
> >>
> >> "Jim Brown" <jimbo@wells.net> wrote in message
> >news:D al55q$c3h$1@news.netins.net...

> >feed
> >>
> >> Yeah, I'm sure they don't care how much money they can send
> >> home to their families. You must be right.
> >>
> >> m.

Anonymous
July 9, 2005 1:18:24 PM

<mmdir2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

> you dumb stupid american ass. It is not about liberal or conservative.
> It's about profit.

You're probably right! Halliburton is underpaid.

And the bloody "Oil for No Food Program" profits from the French, German,
Russian, and Kofi syndicate's have come to a screeching halt, as has their
childish whining.

Heiman
You can't be a liberal and not be a hypocrite
July 9, 2005 7:37:29 PM

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 07:51:44 GMT, "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com>
wrote:

>Spike get the stick..... Get the stick!

HMFIC get an inferiority complex... too late.

>"Spike" <spike@spike.spike> wrote in message
>> On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 20:37:26 GMT, "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> >Like I said, give the soldiers their choice and Halburton would be
>History
>>
>> Why give them a choice? You've already made up their minds for them.
>>

>> >"Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message

>> >news:D al55q$c3h$1@news.netins.net...

>> >feed

Anonymous
July 9, 2005 10:36:50 PM

"Glen Heiman" <Dakota@cox.net> wrote in message

> Heiman
> You can't be a liberal and not be a hypocrite

I hear republican and idiot go together the same way........
Anonymous
July 9, 2005 10:36:51 PM

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 18:36:50 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"Glen Heiman" <Dakota@cox.net> wrote in message
>>
>> Heiman
>> You can't be a liberal and not be a hypocrite
>
>I hear republican and idiot go together the same way........

Then quit listening to liberals.
Anonymous
July 10, 2005 3:02:04 AM

"SNORKY" <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote in message
> On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 18:36:50 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >"Glen Heiman" <Dakota@cox.net> wrote in message
> >>
> >> Heiman
> >> You can't be a liberal and not be a hypocrite
> >
> >I hear republican and idiot go together the same way........
> >

> Then quit listening to liberals.

Can't do it, they are the only ones telling the truth.
Anonymous
July 10, 2005 3:02:05 AM

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 23:02:04 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"SNORKY" <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 18:36:50 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> >"Glen Heiman" <Dakota@cox.net> wrote in message

>> >I hear republican and idiot go together the same way........
>> >

>> Then quit listening to liberals.
>
>Can't do it, they are the only ones telling the truth.

One thing that last 5 years have proven is that the only liars in this
country are liberals.
Anonymous
July 10, 2005 3:02:06 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

Out of curiosity.
Anonymous
July 10, 2005 3:28:53 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

"SNORKY" <> > Out of curiosity.>

former cannibals are not taught to be greatful in their cultures.
July 10, 2005 4:45:23 AM

"Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:MHYze.2548$0w2.1284@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com...

> "SNORKY" <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote in message
>> On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 18:36:50 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> >
>> >"Glen Heiman" <Dakota@cox.net> wrote in message

>> >I hear republican and idiot go together the same way........
>> >

>> Then quit listening to liberals.
>
> Can't do it, they are the only ones telling the truth.

It's well known that liberals are smarter than conservatives, but
conservatives are more moral.
Anonymous
July 10, 2005 6:21:08 AM

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 20:02:40 -0400, SNORKY <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote:

>Out of curiosity.

You never saw Blackhawk Down?
Anonymous
July 10, 2005 6:40:51 AM

> On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 23:02:04 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> >"SNORKY" <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote in message

> >> Then quit listening to liberals.
> >
> >Can't do it, they are the only ones telling the truth.
> >

> One thing that last 5 years have proven is that the only liars in this
> country are liberals.

That's a lie, just as we expected
Anonymous
July 10, 2005 6:40:52 AM

news:D c_ze.640$Rx4.539@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com...

> "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> >
> > "SNORKY" <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote in message

> >> Then quit listening to liberals.
> >
> > Can't do it, they are the only ones telling the truth.
>
> It's well known that liberals are smarter than conservatives, but
> conservatives are more moral.

Is that info coming from a conservative? I'll give it the same veracity I
give anything they say.
Anonymous
July 10, 2005 8:19:55 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

FETCH BOY FETCH.......................

> On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 07:51:44 GMT, "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com>
> wrote:
>
> >Spike get the stick..... Get the stick!
>
> HMFIC get an inferiority complex... too late.
>

> >"Spike" <spike@spike.spike> wrote in message

> >History
> >>
> >> Why give them a choice? You've already made up their minds for them.

July 10, 2005 8:30:15 AM

"Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:UU%ze.1448$3Z1.173@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com...

> "Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message
> news:D c_ze.640$Rx4.539@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com...
>>
>> "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "SNORKY" <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote in message

>> > Can't do it, they are the only ones telling the truth.
>>
>> It's well known that liberals are smarter than conservatives, but
>> conservatives are more moral.
>
> Is that info coming from a conservative? I'll give it the same veracity I
> give anything they say.

I'm just saying, given the choice between being more intelligent and
being more moral, I know which I'd choose.
Anonymous
July 10, 2005 8:53:25 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 04:30:15 GMT, "Michael"
<emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote:

>"Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:UU%ze.1448$3Z1.173@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com...
>>
>> "Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message
>> news:D c_ze.640$Rx4.539@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com...
>>>
>>> "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> It's well known that liberals are smarter than conservatives, but
>>> conservatives are more moral.
>>
>> Is that info coming from a conservative? I'll give it the same veracity I
>> give anything they say.
>
>I'm just saying, given the choice between being more intelligent and
>being more moral, I know which I'd choose.

Why can't you be both?
July 10, 2005 8:55:10 AM

"El Hijo de Ralphus" <smokemore@ganja.com> wrote in message news:mda1d1p2bu2aer92sb8o6hska3l4ldl2et@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 04:30:15 GMT, "Michael"
> <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote:
>

>>"Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:UU%ze.1448$3Z1.173@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com...
>>>
>>> "Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message
>>> news:D c_ze.640$Rx4.539@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com...

>>> Is that info coming from a conservative? I'll give it the same veracity I
>>> give anything they say.
>>
>>I'm just saying, given the choice between being more intelligent and
>>being more moral, I know which I'd choose.
>
> Why can't you be both?

That's not how it works in our bicameral system.
Anonymous
July 10, 2005 6:09:37 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 20:02:40 -0400, SNORKY <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote:

>Out of curiosity.

What would they have to thank us for?

Rob
ploovTeHSPaeMBLoKuR@charter.net

--

Owner of 2501 Netstalker Points awarded by Corwin of Amber, mainly
because Atma's just too damn attractive to get away from.

Gave 7499 Netstalker Points to Cypher because there's no such thing as
a good day on AGFF without JT bashing!

Owner of David Watson, rec.arts.anime.misc

"These days all the war games are like 'man down, we need an artillery
strike, bla bla bla.' Where is my version of the invasion of Iraq
where Saddam is a hundred feet tall and shooting ghosts out of his
head or where Afghanistan is defended by a dragon that drops eggs on
you?"
--Zack "Geist Editor" Parsons, Fashion SWAT "Retro SWAT 4"
Anonymous
July 10, 2005 8:46:08 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 14:09:37 -0400, Rob Browning
<pluvius3@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 20:02:40 -0400, SNORKY <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote:
>

>>Out of curiosity.
>
>What would they have to thank us for?
>
>Rob
>ploovTeHSPaeMBLoKuR@charter.net

$90 billion in the past week.

$500 billion in the past 20 years.
July 11, 2005 3:04:23 AM

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 02:40:52 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
wrote:

>"Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message
>news:D c_ze.640$Rx4.539@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com...
>>
>> "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> >
>> > "SNORKY" <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote in message

>> > Can't do it, they are the only ones telling the truth.
>>
>> It's well known that liberals are smarter than conservatives, but
>> conservatives are more moral.
>
>Is that info coming from a conservative? I'll give it the same veracity I
>give anything they say.

LMAO.

Let's not forget that liberals tend to be poor and uneducated...Let's
not forget the REAL liberal base, here.

Colleges try HARD to convert young people to liberalism, but then the
kids hit the REAL world and learn the truth. Yesterdays protestors are
todays conservatives. Absolute fact, man.

Just as it's no surprise here that Dave is poor and uneducated, it's
no surprise that he's a felon. Dave THINKS he's educated, thinks he's
brighter than all of us...especially his probation officer....FACT is
Dave is a dying breed....just like his party.

This is good for everyone.
July 11, 2005 3:11:31 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 04:30:15 GMT, "Michael"
<emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote:

>"Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:UU%ze.1448$3Z1.173@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com...
>>
>> "Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message
>> news:D c_ze.640$Rx4.539@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com...
>>>
>>> "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> It's well known that liberals are smarter than conservatives, but
>>> conservatives are more moral.
>>
>> Is that info coming from a conservative? I'll give it the same veracity I
>> give anything they say.
>
>I'm just saying, given the choice between being more intelligent and
>being more moral, I know which I'd choose.

Dave can't speak to either. His idea of being "intelligent" is to
ignore attacks against us. His idea of bein'g "moral" is clenching his
butt cheeks in cell block D.
July 11, 2005 9:16:42 AM

"JustForFun" <justforfun69@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:adr3d19h2u91rnr53i6ljqg7tvm5dn06nc@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 02:40:52 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>>"Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message
>>news:D c_ze.640$Rx4.539@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com...
>>>
>>> "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> It's well known that liberals are smarter than conservatives, but
>>> conservatives are more moral.
>>
>>Is that info coming from a conservative? I'll give it the same veracity I
>>give anything they say.
>
> LMAO.
>
> Let's not forget that liberals tend to be poor and uneducated...Let's
> not forget the REAL liberal base, here.
>
> Colleges try HARD to convert young people to liberalism, but then the
> kids hit the REAL world and learn the truth. Yesterdays protestors are
> todays conservatives. Absolute fact, man.
>
> Just as it's no surprise here that Dave is poor and uneducated, it's
> no surprise that he's a felon. Dave THINKS he's educated, thinks he's
> brighter than all of us...especially his probation officer....FACT is
> Dave is a dying breed....just like his party.
>
> This is good for everyone.

Sorry to counter your point with the truth, but there will be a time again
when liberalism will be in control. It goes back and forth, if history is any
gauge.

The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.

m.
July 11, 2005 9:16:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 05:16:42 GMT, "Michael"
<emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote:

>"JustForFun" <justforfun69@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:adr3d19h2u91rnr53i6ljqg7tvm5dn06nc@4ax.com...
>> On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 02:40:52 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>

>>>"Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message
>>>news:D c_ze.640$Rx4.539@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com...

>>>Is that info coming from a conservative? I'll give it the same veracity I
>>>give anything they say.
>>
>> LMAO.
>>
>> Let's not forget that liberals tend to be poor and uneducated...Let's
>> not forget the REAL liberal base, here.
>>
>> Colleges try HARD to convert young people to liberalism, but then the
>> kids hit the REAL world and learn the truth. Yesterdays protestors are
>> todays conservatives. Absolute fact, man.
>>
>> Just as it's no surprise here that Dave is poor and uneducated, it's
>> no surprise that he's a felon. Dave THINKS he's educated, thinks he's
>> brighter than all of us...especially his probation officer....FACT is
>> Dave is a dying breed....just like his party.
>>
>> This is good for everyone.
>
>Sorry to counter your point with the truth, but there will be a time again
>when liberalism will be in control. It goes back and forth, if history is any
>gauge.

Oh, don't confuse liberalism with being a Democrat. Liberals have
little chance of ever gaining national power. Thankfully. There are
plenty of Conservative and centrist Dems that I like. The Ted Kennedys
of the world are meaningless outside of their voting bloc.

Name the last "liberal" who was President. Seems to me it was
something about Chickens in pots....

>The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.

This is a conservative country. That's not changing any time soon. The
only real question is: Is the democratic party going to dump the
extremeists and get back to their true base?
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 9:47:54 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

"JustForFun" <justforfun69@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 02:40:52 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >

> >>"Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message
> >>news:D c_ze.640$Rx4.539@tornado.rdc-kc.rr.com...

> >>Is that info coming from a conservative? I'll give it the same veracity
> >>give anything they say.
> >
> > LMAO.
> >
> > Let's not forget that liberals tend to be poor and uneducated...Let's
> > not forget the REAL liberal base, here.
> >
> > Colleges try HARD to convert young people to liberalism, but then the
> > kids hit the REAL world and learn the truth. Yesterdays protestors are
> > todays conservatives. Absolute fact, man.
> >
> > Just as it's no surprise here that Dave is poor and uneducated, it's
> > no surprise that he's a felon. Dave THINKS he's educated, thinks he's
> > brighter than all of us...especially his probation officer....FACT is
> > Dave is a dying breed....just like his party.
> >
> > This is good for everyone.

It's not hard to prove that I'm smarter than 51% of the population, although
the bell curve says I can prove it for over 99%

And it's certainly easy to prove I'm more intelligent than you...........

> Sorry to counter your point with the truth, but there will be a time again
> when liberalism will be in control. It goes back and forth, if history is
any
> gauge.
>
> The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.

Cry terrorist, and let loose the dogs of war...........
July 11, 2005 9:47:55 AM

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 05:47:54 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
wrote:

> "JustForFun" <justforfun69@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

>> > LMAO.
>> >
>> > Let's not forget that liberals tend to be poor and uneducated...Let's
>> > not forget the REAL liberal base, here.
>> >
>> > Colleges try HARD to convert young people to liberalism, but then the
>> > kids hit the REAL world and learn the truth. Yesterdays protestors are
>> > todays conservatives. Absolute fact, man.
>> >
>> > Just as it's no surprise here that Dave is poor and uneducated, it's
>> > no surprise that he's a felon. Dave THINKS he's educated, thinks he's
>> > brighter than all of us...especially his probation officer....FACT is
>> > Dave is a dying breed....just like his party.
>> >
>> > This is good for everyone.
>
>It's not hard to prove that I'm smarter than 51% of the population, although
>the bell curve says I can prove it for over 99%

LMAO. We are talking about the population as a whole, not the PRISON
population, Dave.

>And it's certainly easy to prove I'm more intelligent than you...........

Better you go back to picking on
Boobie, he's MUCH more your speed....

oh, wait, even HE regularly makes you look like a fool, doesn't he?
July 11, 2005 10:31:52 AM

"JustForFun" <justforfun69@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:e444d198jmcq623kccgn2t9i3vqmdd0tbi@4ax.com...
> On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 05:16:42 GMT, "Michael"
> <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote:
>

>>"JustForFun" <justforfun69@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:adr3d19h2u91rnr53i6ljqg7tvm5dn06nc@4ax.com...

>>> LMAO.
>>>
>>> Let's not forget that liberals tend to be poor and uneducated...Let's
>>> not forget the REAL liberal base, here.
>>>
>>> Colleges try HARD to convert young people to liberalism, but then the
>>> kids hit the REAL world and learn the truth. Yesterdays protestors are
>>> todays conservatives. Absolute fact, man.
>>>
>>> Just as it's no surprise here that Dave is poor and uneducated, it's
>>> no surprise that he's a felon. Dave THINKS he's educated, thinks he's
>>> brighter than all of us...especially his probation officer....FACT is
>>> Dave is a dying breed....just like his party.
>>>
>>> This is good for everyone.
>>
>>Sorry to counter your point with the truth, but there will be a time again
>>when liberalism will be in control. It goes back and forth, if history is any
>>gauge.
>
> Oh, don't confuse liberalism with being a Democrat. Liberals have
> little chance of ever gaining national power. Thankfully. There are
> plenty of Conservative and centrist Dems that I like. The Ted Kennedys
> of the world are meaningless outside of their voting bloc.
>
> Name the last "liberal" who was President. Seems to me it was
> something about Chickens in pots....
>
>>The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.
>
> This is a conservative country. That's not changing any time soon. The
> only real question is: Is the democratic party going to dump the
> extremeists and get back to their true base?

Conservative said EXACTLY the same thing after GHW Bush lost after
one term, except they wondered about back to the conservative base.

They'll say it again.

m.
July 11, 2005 10:31:53 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 06:31:52 GMT, "Michael"
<emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote:

>"JustForFun" <justforfun69@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:e444d198jmcq623kccgn2t9i3vqmdd0tbi@4ax.com...
>> On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 05:16:42 GMT, "Michael"
>> <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote:

>>>Sorry to counter your point with the truth, but there will be a time again
>>>when liberalism will be in control. It goes back and forth, if history is any
>>>gauge.
>>
>> Oh, don't confuse liberalism with being a Democrat. Liberals have
>> little chance of ever gaining national power. Thankfully. There are
>> plenty of Conservative and centrist Dems that I like. The Ted Kennedys
>> of the world are meaningless outside of their voting bloc.
>>
>> Name the last "liberal" who was President. Seems to me it was
>> something about Chickens in pots....
>>
>>>The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.
>>
>> This is a conservative country. That's not changing any time soon. The
>> only real question is: Is the democratic party going to dump the
>> extremeists and get back to their true base?
>
>Conservative said EXACTLY the same thing after GHW Bush lost after
>one term, except they wondered about back to the conservative base.
>
>They'll say it again.

Um, Bill Clinton was NOT a liberal, so I don't know what you are
getting at with this nonsense.
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 3:04:50 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

http://makeashorterlink.com/?O2701296B

--Tedward
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 6:18:40 PM

> On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 05:47:54 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> > "JustForFun" <justforfun69@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

<t2e4@hotmail.com>

> >It's not hard to prove that I'm smarter than 51% of the population,
although
> >the bell curve says I can prove it for over 99%
>
> LMAO. We are talking about the population as a whole, not the PRISON
> population, Dave.

Yup, we sure are. You DO know what 99.999 percentile means, don't you?

> >And it's certainly easy to prove I'm more intelligent than you...........
>
> Better you go back to picking on
> Boobie, he's MUCH more your speed....
>
> oh, wait, even HE regularly makes you look like a fool, doesn't he?

Not at all. But he does remind us of you........
Anonymous
July 11, 2005 7:09:48 PM

On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:46:08 -0400, SNORKY <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote:

>On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 14:09:37 -0400, Rob Browning
><pluvius3@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 20:02:40 -0400, SNORKY <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote:
>>

>>>Out of curiosity.
>>
>>What would they have to thank us for?
>>
>>Rob
>>ploovTeHSPaeMBLoKuR@charter.net
>

>$90 billion in the past week.
>
>$500 billion in the past 20 years.

So that is supposed to fix the results of decades of colonialism and
the meddling that occurred in the area due to the Cold War afterwards?
Africa is still mostly a shithole; that money doesn't seem to be
fixing the central problem (probably because the foreign aid comes
with strings attached). And Botswana, one of the few countries in
Africa that's doing well, has actually reached its level of relative
economic prosperity without incurring much debt.

Rob
ploovTeHSPaeMBLoKuR@charter.net

--

Owner of 2501 Netstalker Points awarded by Corwin of Amber, mainly
because Atma's just too damn attractive to get away from.

Gave 7499 Netstalker Points to Cypher because there's no such thing as
a good day on AGFF without JT bashing!

Owner of David Watson, rec.arts.anime.misc

"These days all the war games are like 'man down, we need an artillery
strike, bla bla bla.' Where is my version of the invasion of Iraq
where Saddam is a hundred feet tall and shooting ghosts out of his
head or where Afghanistan is defended by a dragon that drops eggs on
you?"
--Zack "Geist Editor" Parsons, Fashion SWAT "Retro SWAT 4"
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 3:32:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:09:48 -0400, Rob Browning
<pluvius3@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:46:08 -0400, SNORKY <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 14:09:37 -0400, Rob Browning
>><pluvius3@hotmail.com> wrote:

>>>What would they have to thank us for?
>>>
>>>Rob
>>>ploovTeHSPaeMBLoKuR@charter.net
>>

>>$90 billion in the past week.
>>
>>$500 billion in the past 20 years.
>
>So that is supposed to fix the results of decades of colonialism and
>the meddling that occurred in the area due to the Cold War afterwards?
>Africa is still mostly a shithole; that money doesn't seem to be
>fixing the central problem (probably because the foreign aid comes
>with strings attached). And Botswana, one of the few countries in
>Africa that's doing well, has actually reached its level of relative
>economic prosperity without incurring much debt.
>
>Rob
>ploovTeHSPaeMBLoKuR@charter.net

Since our gifts were voluntary, shouldn't they say "thank you"? I
don't think they ever have.
Anonymous
July 12, 2005 5:39:53 AM

> Out of curiosity.

From the Cowboys group.
"Pro-Humanist FREELOVER" <prohumanist@gr8mail.com> wrote in message
Is that "Thank you for invading us and establishing
colonies and enslaving us and killing us and cor-
rupting us and abusing us and treating us as inferior
and dominating us and treating us as nothing but
an afterthought, out of guilt?"

Is that "Thank you for making us the most neglected
and poverty-prone area of the world?"

Is that "Thank you for making the likelihood of increas-
ing poverty and drought and plague and disease quite
high?"

Is that "Thank you for global warming, the impact of
which is likely the spreading of drought in Africa?"

Is that "Thank you for recognizing that since most of
our continent is free of black gold, and the parts that
have black gold have sold out to foreign interests,
there's nothing worth fighting for here, so mass plague
and death and mass murder in the form of genocide
is treated as ... well ... as ... mention the word 'Rwanda'
to most of the western world, and you know what you'll
get in response? Something along the lines of 'what's
that, and why should I care'? Yes, thank you for your
ignorance of our affairs, and your lack of concern re-
garding our welfare, thank you very much, for the hand-
outs you dole, from time-to-time, out of guilt. Thanks so
very much, we appreciate your disregard for our wel-
fare, and your treatment of us as little more than slaves.
Here's to capitalism, no matter what."
!