Halliburton To Receive 5 Billion Dollars

Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

Figures the redumblican trash sneak this story out on a night
when everyone is talking about the bombings in London. Over 300
billion for the war and the bulk of that money has been profit for
Israel and Halliburton.

Military to Pay Halliburton Another $5B 2 hours, 22 minutes ago

WASHINGTON - The military has agreed to pay a Halliburton subsidiary up to
$5 billion for another year of care and feeding of U.S. forces in Iraq,
a military spokeswoman said Thursday.

The task order calls for Kellogg Brown and Root Services Inc. of Arlington,
Va., to provide things like food and laundry service, showers, drinking
water and other "quality of life" services for troops in Iraq, said Linda
Theis, a spokeswoman for U.S. Army Field Support Command in Rock Island,
Ill. The job also includes some fuel transport and other services.

The order is under a larger contract the military initiated with KBR after
the Sept. 11 attacks to support U.S. troops in war zones.

The order took effect May 1 and covers a period through April 30, 2006,
Theis said.

Halliburton has reported being paid $10.7 billion for Iraq-related
government work during 2003 and 2004. The company reported its pretax
profits from that work as $163 million.

Pentagon auditors have questioned tens of millions of dollars of
Halliburton charges for its operations there. The company says it is a good
steward of taxpayer dollars.

The Houston-based company has 50,000 employees spread between Iraq and
Kuwait.

Vice President Dick Cheney headed the company from 1995 to 2000, and
Democratic members of Congress have repeatedly questioned whether
Halliburton received favored treatment because of Cheney's former connection
with the company.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050707/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/halliburton_iraq_1;_yl
t=AgQKPUDeSHbv2BBM4f362T1X6GMA;_ylu=X3oDMTBiMW04NW9mBHNlYwMlJVRPUCUl
81 answers Last reply
More about halliburton receive billion dollars
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    >Israel and Halliburton.
    >
    >Military to Pay Halliburton Another $5B 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
    >

    >WASHINGTON - The military has agreed to pay a Halliburton subsidiary up to
    >$5 billion for another year of care and feeding of U.S. forces in Iraq,
    >a military spokeswoman said Thursday.

    because they should just eat sand... right.. you lieberal trash.
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    Freedom Fries wrote:

    > WASHINGTON - The military has agreed to pay a Halliburton subsidiary up to
    > $5 billion for another year of care and feeding of U.S. forces in Iraq,
    > a military spokeswoman said Thursday.

    snip
    Whatya expect? Them to work for nothin?
    Hell, I may go to Iraq and work for them.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    In article <8glze.27534$ho.4202@bignews6.bellsouth.net>, the other Daryl
    <@comcast.net> (the other Daryl <@comcast.net>) dropped a +5 bundle of
    words...

    > Freedom Fries wrote:
    >

    > > WASHINGTON - The military has agreed to pay a Halliburton subsidiary up to
    > > $5 billion for another year of care and feeding of U.S. forces in Iraq,
    > > a military spokeswoman said Thursday.
    >
    > snip
    > Whatya expect? Them to work for nothin?
    > Hell, I may go to Iraq and work for them.

    Have fun on the drive to and from work.

    --
    Noodles Jefferson
    mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30

    "Our earth is degenerate in these latter days, bribery and corruption
    are common, children no longer obey their parents and the end of the
    world is evidently approaching."
    --Assyrian clay tablet 2800 B.C.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 21:32:01 -0500, Noodles Jefferson
    <silverbells@tacoshells.com> wrote:

    >In article <8glze.27534$ho.4202@bignews6.bellsouth.net>, the other Daryl
    ><@comcast.net> (the other Daryl <@comcast.net>) dropped a +5 bundle of
    >words...
    >
    >> Freedom Fries wrote:
    >>

    >> > WASHINGTON - The military has agreed to pay a Halliburton subsidiary up to
    >> > $5 billion for another year of care and feeding of U.S. forces in Iraq,
    >> > a military spokeswoman said Thursday.
    >>
    >> snip
    >> Whatya expect? Them to work for nothin?
    >> Hell, I may go to Iraq and work for them.
    >>

    >Have fun on the drive to and from work.

    <GASP> Bigotry?
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    "lein" <boomer_the_cat@my-deja.com> wrote in message news:1120788611.381760.139950@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

    > Odin wrote:
    >> >Israel and Halliburton.
    >> >
    >> >Military to Pay Halliburton Another $5B 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
    >> >

    >> >WASHINGTON - The military has agreed to pay a Halliburton subsidiary up to
    >> >$5 billion for another year of care and feeding of U.S. forces in Iraq,
    >> >a military spokeswoman said Thursday.
    >>
    >> because they should just eat sand... right.. you lieberal trash.
    >
    > and he would rather have American taxdollars go to a French company

    Must be the perks of having your CEO become the Vice-Prez.

    m.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    Yo squirrel boy thats over $5000.00 per soldier..........now that is a
    bartab... I bet if you asked every soldier if he wanted Haliburton or 5K per
    day... We'd have some very well paid soldiers...........

    "Odin" <odin's rage@fedup.net> wrote in message

    > >Israel and Halliburton.
    > >
    > >Military to Pay Halliburton Another $5B 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
    > >

    > >WASHINGTON - The military has agreed to pay a Halliburton subsidiary up
    > >$5 billion for another year of care and feeding of U.S. forces in
    Iraq,
    > >a military spokeswoman said Thursday.
    >
    > because they should just eat sand... right.. you lieberal trash.
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com> wrote in message
    > Yo squirrel boy thats over $5000.00 per soldier..........now that is a
    > bartab... I bet if you asked every soldier if he wanted Haliburton or 5K
    per
    > day... We'd have some very well paid soldiers...........

    I come up with 33,333/year/soldier...in hostile terratory. Doesnt seem that
    out of line to me. $5000/soldier/day would be around 273 Billion.

    Dumas.

    > "Odin" <odin's rage@fedup.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > >Israel and Halliburton.
    > > >
    > > >Military to Pay Halliburton Another $5B 2 hours, 22 minutes ago
    > > >

    > > >WASHINGTON - The military has agreed to pay a Halliburton subsidiary up
    > > >$5 billion for another year of care and feeding of U.S. forces in
    > Iraq,
    > > >a military spokeswoman said Thursday.
    > >
    > > because they should just eat sand... right.. you lieberal trash.

  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    god told me your a fraud!

    "the other Daryl" <@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Freedom Fries wrote:
    >

    > > WASHINGTON - The military has agreed to pay a Halliburton subsidiary up
    > > $5 billion for another year of care and feeding of U.S. forces in
    Iraq,
    > > a military spokeswoman said Thursday.
    >
    > snip
    > Whatya expect? Them to work for nothin?
    > Hell, I may go to Iraq and work for them.
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    god told me your a fraud!
    "the other Daryl" <@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > Freedom Fries wrote:
    >

    > > WASHINGTON - The military has agreed to pay a Halliburton subsidiary up
    > > $5 billion for another year of care and feeding of U.S. forces in
    Iraq,
    > > a military spokeswoman said Thursday.
    >
    > snip
    > Whatya expect? Them to work for nothin?
    > Hell, I may go to Iraq and work for them.
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    "Jim Brown" <jimbo@wells.net> wrote in message

    > "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com> wrote in message
    > > Yo squirrel boy thats over $5000.00 per soldier..........now that is a
    > > bartab... I bet if you asked every soldier if he wanted Haliburton or 5K
    > per
    > > day... We'd have some very well paid soldiers...........
    >

    > I come up with 33,333/year/soldier...in hostile terratory. Doesnt seem
    that
    > out of line to me.

    But I would guess that they are not getting paid to feed every soldier..I
    would guess just the ones based in certain areas. After all, they are not
    going to deliver a pizza to the middle of the desert.
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    So the soldiers make less then their meals huh?

    100K X3 X 365 /5000000000000 = 45662.1004566210045662100456621

    "Jim Brown" <jimbo@wells.net> wrote in message

    > "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com> wrote in message
    > > Yo squirrel boy thats over $5000.00 per soldier..........now that is a
    > > bartab... I bet if you asked every soldier if he wanted Haliburton or 5K
    > per
    > > day... We'd have some very well paid soldiers...........
    >

    > I come up with 33,333/year/soldier...in hostile terratory. Doesnt seem
    that
    > out of line to me. $5000/soldier/day would be around 273 Billion.
    >
    > Dumas.
    >

    > > "Odin" <odin's rage@fedup.net> wrote in message

    > > Iraq,
    > > >
    > > > because they should just eat sand... right.. you lieberal trash.

  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    > So the soldiers make less then their meals huh?
    >
    > 100K X3 X 365 /5000000000000 = 45662.1004566210045662100456621

    Try 150000 soldiers. What they make is irrelevant to what it costs to feed
    and take care of them in a hostile enviroment.

    > "Jim Brown" <jimbo@wells.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com> wrote in message
    > > > Yo squirrel boy thats over $5000.00 per soldier..........now that is a
    > > > bartab... I bet if you asked every soldier if he wanted Haliburton or
    5K
    > > per
    > > > day... We'd have some very well paid soldiers...........
    > >

    > > I come up with 33,333/year/soldier...in hostile terratory. Doesnt seem
    > that
    > > out of line to me. $5000/soldier/day would be around 273 Billion.
    > >
    > > Dumas.
    > >

    > > > "Odin" <odin's rage@fedup.net> wrote in message

    > up
    > > > Iraq,

  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    "Jim Brown" <jimbo@wells.net> wrote in message news:dal55q$c3h$1@news.netins.net...

    > "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com> wrote in message
    >> So the soldiers make less then their meals huh?
    >>
    >> 100K X3 X 365 /5000000000000 = 45662.1004566210045662100456621
    >

    > Try 150000 soldiers. What they make is irrelevant to what it costs to feed
    > and take care of them in a hostile enviroment.

    Yeah, I'm sure they don't care how much money they can send
    home to their families. You must be right.

    m.
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    In article <rqrrc1hrk28stsno4a5n8ch7mk193vkjth@4ax.com>, Odin <odin's
    rage@fedup.net> (Odin <odin's rage@fedup.net>) dropped a +5 bundle of
    words...

    > On Thu, 7 Jul 2005 21:32:01 -0500, Noodles Jefferson
    > <silverbells@tacoshells.com> wrote:
    >
    > >In article <8glze.27534$ho.4202@bignews6.bellsouth.net>, the other Daryl
    > ><@comcast.net> (the other Daryl <@comcast.net>) dropped a +5 bundle of
    > >words...

    > >> snip
    > >> Whatya expect? Them to work for nothin?
    > >> Hell, I may go to Iraq and work for them.
    > >>

    > >Have fun on the drive to and from work.
    >
    > <GASP> Bigotry?

    <sigh> Reality.

    --
    Noodles Jefferson
    mhm31x9 Smeeter#29 WSD#30
    sTaRShInE_mOOnBeAm aT HoTmAil dOt CoM

    "Our earth is degenerate in these latter days, bribery and corruption
    are common, children no longer obey their parents and the end of the
    world is evidently approaching."
    --Assyrian clay tablet 2800 B.C.
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    No it's not.............. Your paying Double Eagle prices for White Castle
    food......... You think this is "fine dining", get real kid they ain't
    getting what you think they are

    "Jim Brown" <jimbo@wells.net> wrote in message

    > "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com> wrote in message
    > > So the soldiers make less then their meals huh?
    > >
    > > 100K X3 X 365 /5000000000000 = 45662.1004566210045662100456621
    >

    > Try 150000 soldiers. What they make is irrelevant to what it costs to
    feed
    > and take care of them in a hostile enviroment.
    >

    > > "Jim Brown" <jimbo@wells.net> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com> wrote in message
    > 5K
    > > > per
    > > >

    > > > I come up with 33,333/year/soldier...in hostile terratory. Doesnt
    seem
    > > that
    > > > out of line to me. $5000/soldier/day would be around 273 Billion.
    > > >
    > > > Dumas.

    > subsidiary
    > > up

  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    Like I said, give the soldiers their choice and Halburton would be History
    "Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message

    > "Jim Brown" <jimbo@wells.net> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com> wrote in message
    > >> So the soldiers make less then their meals huh?
    > >>
    > >> 100K X3 X 365 /5000000000000 = 45662.1004566210045662100456621
    > >

    > > Try 150000 soldiers. What they make is irrelevant to what it costs to
    feed
    > > and take care of them in a hostile enviroment.
    >
    > Yeah, I'm sure they don't care how much money they can send
    > home to their families. You must be right.
    >
    > m.

  17. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 20:37:26 GMT, "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com>
    wrote:

    >Like I said, give the soldiers their choice and Halburton would be History

    Why give them a choice? You've already made up their minds for them.

    >"Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Jim Brown" <jimbo@wells.net> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com> wrote in message

    >> > Try 150000 soldiers. What they make is irrelevant to what it costs to
    >feed
    >> > and take care of them in a hostile enviroment.
    >>
    >> Yeah, I'm sure they don't care how much money they can send
    >> home to their families. You must be right.
    >>
    >> m.

  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    Spike get the stick..... Get the stick!
    "Spike" <spike@spike.spike> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 20:37:26 GMT, "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Like I said, give the soldiers their choice and Halburton would be
    History

    > Why give them a choice? You've already made up their minds for them.
    >

    > >"Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> "Jim Brown" <jimbo@wells.net> wrote in message

    > >feed
    > >>
    > >> Yeah, I'm sure they don't care how much money they can send
    > >> home to their families. You must be right.
    > >>
    > >> m.

  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    <mmdir2002@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message

    > you dumb stupid american ass. It is not about liberal or conservative.
    > It's about profit.

    You're probably right! Halliburton is underpaid.

    And the bloody "Oil for No Food Program" profits from the French, German,
    Russian, and Kofi syndicate's have come to a screeching halt, as has their
    childish whining.

    Heiman
    You can't be a liberal and not be a hypocrite
  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 07:51:44 GMT, "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com>
    wrote:

    >Spike get the stick..... Get the stick!

    HMFIC get an inferiority complex... too late.

    >"Spike" <spike@spike.spike> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 08 Jul 2005 20:37:26 GMT, "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >Like I said, give the soldiers their choice and Halburton would be
    >History
    >>
    >> Why give them a choice? You've already made up their minds for them.
    >>

    >> >"Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message

    >> >feed

  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    "Glen Heiman" <Dakota@cox.net> wrote in message

    > Heiman
    > You can't be a liberal and not be a hypocrite

    I hear republican and idiot go together the same way........
  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 18:36:50 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >"Glen Heiman" <Dakota@cox.net> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Heiman
    >> You can't be a liberal and not be a hypocrite
    >
    >I hear republican and idiot go together the same way........

    Then quit listening to liberals.
  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    "SNORKY" <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 18:36:50 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
    > wrote:
    > >
    > >"Glen Heiman" <Dakota@cox.net> wrote in message
    > >>
    > >> Heiman
    > >> You can't be a liberal and not be a hypocrite
    > >
    > >I hear republican and idiot go together the same way........
    > >

    > Then quit listening to liberals.

    Can't do it, they are the only ones telling the truth.
  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 23:02:04 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >"SNORKY" <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 18:36:50 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
    >> wrote:
    >> >
    >> >"Glen Heiman" <Dakota@cox.net> wrote in message

    >> >I hear republican and idiot go together the same way........
    >> >

    >> Then quit listening to liberals.
    >
    >Can't do it, they are the only ones telling the truth.

    One thing that last 5 years have proven is that the only liars in this
    country are liberals.
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    Out of curiosity.
  26. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    "SNORKY" <> > Out of curiosity.>

    former cannibals are not taught to be greatful in their cultures.
  27. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:MHYze.2548$0w2.1284@newssvr19.news.prodigy.com...

    > "SNORKY" <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 18:36:50 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
    >> wrote:
    >> >
    >> >"Glen Heiman" <Dakota@cox.net> wrote in message

    >> >I hear republican and idiot go together the same way........
    >> >

    >> Then quit listening to liberals.
    >
    > Can't do it, they are the only ones telling the truth.

    It's well known that liberals are smarter than conservatives, but
    conservatives are more moral.
  28. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 20:02:40 -0400, SNORKY <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote:

    >Out of curiosity.

    You never saw Blackhawk Down?
  29. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    > On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 23:02:04 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
    > wrote:
    > >
    > >"SNORKY" <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote in message

    > >> Then quit listening to liberals.
    > >
    > >Can't do it, they are the only ones telling the truth.
    > >

    > One thing that last 5 years have proven is that the only liars in this
    > country are liberals.

    That's a lie, just as we expected
  30. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    > "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "SNORKY" <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote in message

    > >> Then quit listening to liberals.
    > >
    > > Can't do it, they are the only ones telling the truth.
    >
    > It's well known that liberals are smarter than conservatives, but
    > conservatives are more moral.

    Is that info coming from a conservative? I'll give it the same veracity I
    give anything they say.
  31. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    FETCH BOY FETCH.......................

    > On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 07:51:44 GMT, "HMFIC-1369" <PRC-75@VVet.com>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >Spike get the stick..... Get the stick!
    >
    > HMFIC get an inferiority complex... too late.
    >

    > >"Spike" <spike@spike.spike> wrote in message

    > >History
    > >>
    > >> Why give them a choice? You've already made up their minds for them.

  32. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:UU%ze.1448$3Z1.173@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com...

    > "Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > "SNORKY" <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote in message

    >> > Can't do it, they are the only ones telling the truth.
    >>
    >> It's well known that liberals are smarter than conservatives, but
    >> conservatives are more moral.
    >
    > Is that info coming from a conservative? I'll give it the same veracity I
    > give anything they say.

    I'm just saying, given the choice between being more intelligent and
    being more moral, I know which I'd choose.
  33. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 04:30:15 GMT, "Michael"
    <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote:

    >"Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:UU%ze.1448$3Z1.173@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com...
    >>
    >> "Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> It's well known that liberals are smarter than conservatives, but
    >>> conservatives are more moral.
    >>
    >> Is that info coming from a conservative? I'll give it the same veracity I
    >> give anything they say.
    >
    >I'm just saying, given the choice between being more intelligent and
    >being more moral, I know which I'd choose.

    Why can't you be both?
  34. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    "El Hijo de Ralphus" <smokemore@ganja.com> wrote in message news:mda1d1p2bu2aer92sb8o6hska3l4ldl2et@4ax.com...
    > On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 04:30:15 GMT, "Michael"
    > <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote:
    >

    >>"Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:UU%ze.1448$3Z1.173@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com...
    >>>
    >>> "Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message

    >>> Is that info coming from a conservative? I'll give it the same veracity I
    >>> give anything they say.
    >>
    >>I'm just saying, given the choice between being more intelligent and
    >>being more moral, I know which I'd choose.
    >
    > Why can't you be both?

    That's not how it works in our bicameral system.
  35. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 20:02:40 -0400, SNORKY <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote:

    >Out of curiosity.

    What would they have to thank us for?

    Rob
    ploovTeHSPaeMBLoKuR@charter.net

    --

    Owner of 2501 Netstalker Points awarded by Corwin of Amber, mainly
    because Atma's just too damn attractive to get away from.

    Gave 7499 Netstalker Points to Cypher because there's no such thing as
    a good day on AGFF without JT bashing!

    Owner of David Watson, rec.arts.anime.misc

    "These days all the war games are like 'man down, we need an artillery
    strike, bla bla bla.' Where is my version of the invasion of Iraq
    where Saddam is a hundred feet tall and shooting ghosts out of his
    head or where Afghanistan is defended by a dragon that drops eggs on
    you?"
    --Zack "Geist Editor" Parsons, Fashion SWAT "Retro SWAT 4"
  36. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 14:09:37 -0400, Rob Browning
    <pluvius3@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 20:02:40 -0400, SNORKY <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote:
    >

    >>Out of curiosity.
    >
    >What would they have to thank us for?
    >
    >Rob
    >ploovTeHSPaeMBLoKuR@charter.net

    $90 billion in the past week.

    $500 billion in the past 20 years.
  37. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 02:40:52 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    >"Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> >
    >> > "SNORKY" <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote in message

    >> > Can't do it, they are the only ones telling the truth.
    >>
    >> It's well known that liberals are smarter than conservatives, but
    >> conservatives are more moral.
    >
    >Is that info coming from a conservative? I'll give it the same veracity I
    >give anything they say.

    LMAO.

    Let's not forget that liberals tend to be poor and uneducated...Let's
    not forget the REAL liberal base, here.

    Colleges try HARD to convert young people to liberalism, but then the
    kids hit the REAL world and learn the truth. Yesterdays protestors are
    todays conservatives. Absolute fact, man.

    Just as it's no surprise here that Dave is poor and uneducated, it's
    no surprise that he's a felon. Dave THINKS he's educated, thinks he's
    brighter than all of us...especially his probation officer....FACT is
    Dave is a dying breed....just like his party.

    This is good for everyone.
  38. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 04:30:15 GMT, "Michael"
    <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote:

    >"Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:UU%ze.1448$3Z1.173@newssvr31.news.prodigy.com...
    >>
    >> "Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> It's well known that liberals are smarter than conservatives, but
    >>> conservatives are more moral.
    >>
    >> Is that info coming from a conservative? I'll give it the same veracity I
    >> give anything they say.
    >
    >I'm just saying, given the choice between being more intelligent and
    >being more moral, I know which I'd choose.

    Dave can't speak to either. His idea of being "intelligent" is to
    ignore attacks against us. His idea of bein'g "moral" is clenching his
    butt cheeks in cell block D.
  39. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    "JustForFun" <justforfun69@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:adr3d19h2u91rnr53i6ljqg7tvm5dn06nc@4ax.com...
    > On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 02:40:52 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>"Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> It's well known that liberals are smarter than conservatives, but
    >>> conservatives are more moral.
    >>
    >>Is that info coming from a conservative? I'll give it the same veracity I
    >>give anything they say.
    >
    > LMAO.
    >
    > Let's not forget that liberals tend to be poor and uneducated...Let's
    > not forget the REAL liberal base, here.
    >
    > Colleges try HARD to convert young people to liberalism, but then the
    > kids hit the REAL world and learn the truth. Yesterdays protestors are
    > todays conservatives. Absolute fact, man.
    >
    > Just as it's no surprise here that Dave is poor and uneducated, it's
    > no surprise that he's a felon. Dave THINKS he's educated, thinks he's
    > brighter than all of us...especially his probation officer....FACT is
    > Dave is a dying breed....just like his party.
    >
    > This is good for everyone.

    Sorry to counter your point with the truth, but there will be a time again
    when liberalism will be in control. It goes back and forth, if history is any
    gauge.

    The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.

    m.
  40. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 05:16:42 GMT, "Michael"
    <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote:

    >"JustForFun" <justforfun69@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:adr3d19h2u91rnr53i6ljqg7tvm5dn06nc@4ax.com...
    >> On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 02:40:52 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >>>"Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message

    >>>Is that info coming from a conservative? I'll give it the same veracity I
    >>>give anything they say.
    >>
    >> LMAO.
    >>
    >> Let's not forget that liberals tend to be poor and uneducated...Let's
    >> not forget the REAL liberal base, here.
    >>
    >> Colleges try HARD to convert young people to liberalism, but then the
    >> kids hit the REAL world and learn the truth. Yesterdays protestors are
    >> todays conservatives. Absolute fact, man.
    >>
    >> Just as it's no surprise here that Dave is poor and uneducated, it's
    >> no surprise that he's a felon. Dave THINKS he's educated, thinks he's
    >> brighter than all of us...especially his probation officer....FACT is
    >> Dave is a dying breed....just like his party.
    >>
    >> This is good for everyone.
    >
    >Sorry to counter your point with the truth, but there will be a time again
    >when liberalism will be in control. It goes back and forth, if history is any
    >gauge.

    Oh, don't confuse liberalism with being a Democrat. Liberals have
    little chance of ever gaining national power. Thankfully. There are
    plenty of Conservative and centrist Dems that I like. The Ted Kennedys
    of the world are meaningless outside of their voting bloc.

    Name the last "liberal" who was President. Seems to me it was
    something about Chickens in pots....

    >The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.

    This is a conservative country. That's not changing any time soon. The
    only real question is: Is the democratic party going to dump the
    extremeists and get back to their true base?
  41. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    "JustForFun" <justforfun69@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > > On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 02:40:52 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
    > > wrote:
    > >

    > >>"Michael" <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote in message

    > >>Is that info coming from a conservative? I'll give it the same veracity
    > >>give anything they say.
    > >
    > > LMAO.
    > >
    > > Let's not forget that liberals tend to be poor and uneducated...Let's
    > > not forget the REAL liberal base, here.
    > >
    > > Colleges try HARD to convert young people to liberalism, but then the
    > > kids hit the REAL world and learn the truth. Yesterdays protestors are
    > > todays conservatives. Absolute fact, man.
    > >
    > > Just as it's no surprise here that Dave is poor and uneducated, it's
    > > no surprise that he's a felon. Dave THINKS he's educated, thinks he's
    > > brighter than all of us...especially his probation officer....FACT is
    > > Dave is a dying breed....just like his party.
    > >
    > > This is good for everyone.

    It's not hard to prove that I'm smarter than 51% of the population, although
    the bell curve says I can prove it for over 99%

    And it's certainly easy to prove I'm more intelligent than you...........

    > Sorry to counter your point with the truth, but there will be a time again
    > when liberalism will be in control. It goes back and forth, if history is
    any
    > gauge.
    >
    > The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.

    Cry terrorist, and let loose the dogs of war...........
  42. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 05:47:54 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
    wrote:

    > "JustForFun" <justforfun69@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

    >> > LMAO.
    >> >
    >> > Let's not forget that liberals tend to be poor and uneducated...Let's
    >> > not forget the REAL liberal base, here.
    >> >
    >> > Colleges try HARD to convert young people to liberalism, but then the
    >> > kids hit the REAL world and learn the truth. Yesterdays protestors are
    >> > todays conservatives. Absolute fact, man.
    >> >
    >> > Just as it's no surprise here that Dave is poor and uneducated, it's
    >> > no surprise that he's a felon. Dave THINKS he's educated, thinks he's
    >> > brighter than all of us...especially his probation officer....FACT is
    >> > Dave is a dying breed....just like his party.
    >> >
    >> > This is good for everyone.
    >
    >It's not hard to prove that I'm smarter than 51% of the population, although
    >the bell curve says I can prove it for over 99%

    LMAO. We are talking about the population as a whole, not the PRISON
    population, Dave.

    >And it's certainly easy to prove I'm more intelligent than you...........

    Better you go back to picking on
    Boobie, he's MUCH more your speed....

    oh, wait, even HE regularly makes you look like a fool, doesn't he?
  43. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    "JustForFun" <justforfun69@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:e444d198jmcq623kccgn2t9i3vqmdd0tbi@4ax.com...
    > On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 05:16:42 GMT, "Michael"
    > <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote:
    >

    >>"JustForFun" <justforfun69@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:adr3d19h2u91rnr53i6ljqg7tvm5dn06nc@4ax.com...

    >>> LMAO.
    >>>
    >>> Let's not forget that liberals tend to be poor and uneducated...Let's
    >>> not forget the REAL liberal base, here.
    >>>
    >>> Colleges try HARD to convert young people to liberalism, but then the
    >>> kids hit the REAL world and learn the truth. Yesterdays protestors are
    >>> todays conservatives. Absolute fact, man.
    >>>
    >>> Just as it's no surprise here that Dave is poor and uneducated, it's
    >>> no surprise that he's a felon. Dave THINKS he's educated, thinks he's
    >>> brighter than all of us...especially his probation officer....FACT is
    >>> Dave is a dying breed....just like his party.
    >>>
    >>> This is good for everyone.
    >>
    >>Sorry to counter your point with the truth, but there will be a time again
    >>when liberalism will be in control. It goes back and forth, if history is any
    >>gauge.
    >
    > Oh, don't confuse liberalism with being a Democrat. Liberals have
    > little chance of ever gaining national power. Thankfully. There are
    > plenty of Conservative and centrist Dems that I like. The Ted Kennedys
    > of the world are meaningless outside of their voting bloc.
    >
    > Name the last "liberal" who was President. Seems to me it was
    > something about Chickens in pots....
    >
    >>The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.
    >
    > This is a conservative country. That's not changing any time soon. The
    > only real question is: Is the democratic party going to dump the
    > extremeists and get back to their true base?

    Conservative said EXACTLY the same thing after GHW Bush lost after
    one term, except they wondered about back to the conservative base.

    They'll say it again.

    m.
  44. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 06:31:52 GMT, "Michael"
    <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote:

    >"JustForFun" <justforfun69@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:e444d198jmcq623kccgn2t9i3vqmdd0tbi@4ax.com...
    >> On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 05:16:42 GMT, "Michael"
    >> <emdeedubyatrois@cornell.edu> wrote:

    >>>Sorry to counter your point with the truth, but there will be a time again
    >>>when liberalism will be in control. It goes back and forth, if history is any
    >>>gauge.
    >>
    >> Oh, don't confuse liberalism with being a Democrat. Liberals have
    >> little chance of ever gaining national power. Thankfully. There are
    >> plenty of Conservative and centrist Dems that I like. The Ted Kennedys
    >> of the world are meaningless outside of their voting bloc.
    >>
    >> Name the last "liberal" who was President. Seems to me it was
    >> something about Chickens in pots....
    >>
    >>>The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.
    >>
    >> This is a conservative country. That's not changing any time soon. The
    >> only real question is: Is the democratic party going to dump the
    >> extremeists and get back to their true base?
    >
    >Conservative said EXACTLY the same thing after GHW Bush lost after
    >one term, except they wondered about back to the conservative base.
    >
    >They'll say it again.

    Um, Bill Clinton was NOT a liberal, so I don't know what you are
    getting at with this nonsense.
  45. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    http://makeashorterlink.com/?O2701296B

    --Tedward
  46. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    > On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 05:47:54 GMT, "Dave Wallen" <t2e4@hotmail.com>
    > wrote:
    >

    > > "JustForFun" <justforfun69@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

    > >It's not hard to prove that I'm smarter than 51% of the population,
    although
    > >the bell curve says I can prove it for over 99%
    >
    > LMAO. We are talking about the population as a whole, not the PRISON
    > population, Dave.

    Yup, we sure are. You DO know what 99.999 percentile means, don't you?

    > >And it's certainly easy to prove I'm more intelligent than you...........
    >
    > Better you go back to picking on
    > Boobie, he's MUCH more your speed....
    >
    > oh, wait, even HE regularly makes you look like a fool, doesn't he?

    Not at all. But he does remind us of you........
  47. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:46:08 -0400, SNORKY <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote:

    >On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 14:09:37 -0400, Rob Browning
    ><pluvius3@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >>On Sat, 09 Jul 2005 20:02:40 -0400, SNORKY <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote:
    >>

    >>>Out of curiosity.
    >>
    >>What would they have to thank us for?
    >>
    >>Rob
    >>ploovTeHSPaeMBLoKuR@charter.net
    >

    >$90 billion in the past week.
    >
    >$500 billion in the past 20 years.

    So that is supposed to fix the results of decades of colonialism and
    the meddling that occurred in the area due to the Cold War afterwards?
    Africa is still mostly a shithole; that money doesn't seem to be
    fixing the central problem (probably because the foreign aid comes
    with strings attached). And Botswana, one of the few countries in
    Africa that's doing well, has actually reached its level of relative
    economic prosperity without incurring much debt.

    Rob
    ploovTeHSPaeMBLoKuR@charter.net

    --

    Owner of 2501 Netstalker Points awarded by Corwin of Amber, mainly
    because Atma's just too damn attractive to get away from.

    Gave 7499 Netstalker Points to Cypher because there's no such thing as
    a good day on AGFF without JT bashing!

    Owner of David Watson, rec.arts.anime.misc

    "These days all the war games are like 'man down, we need an artillery
    strike, bla bla bla.' Where is my version of the invasion of Iraq
    where Saddam is a hundred feet tall and shooting ghosts out of his
    head or where Afghanistan is defended by a dragon that drops eggs on
    you?"
    --Zack "Geist Editor" Parsons, Fashion SWAT "Retro SWAT 4"
  48. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    On Mon, 11 Jul 2005 15:09:48 -0400, Rob Browning
    <pluvius3@hotmail.com> wrote:
    >On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 16:46:08 -0400, SNORKY <snorky@snorky.zz> wrote:
    >
    >>On Sun, 10 Jul 2005 14:09:37 -0400, Rob Browning
    >><pluvius3@hotmail.com> wrote:

    >>>What would they have to thank us for?
    >>>
    >>>Rob
    >>>ploovTeHSPaeMBLoKuR@charter.net
    >>

    >>$90 billion in the past week.
    >>
    >>$500 billion in the past 20 years.
    >
    >So that is supposed to fix the results of decades of colonialism and
    >the meddling that occurred in the area due to the Cold War afterwards?
    >Africa is still mostly a shithole; that money doesn't seem to be
    >fixing the central problem (probably because the foreign aid comes
    >with strings attached). And Botswana, one of the few countries in
    >Africa that's doing well, has actually reached its level of relative
    >economic prosperity without incurring much debt.
    >
    >Rob
    >ploovTeHSPaeMBLoKuR@charter.net

    Since our gifts were voluntary, shouldn't they say "thank you"? I
    don't think they ever have.
  49. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,rec.sport.football.college,rec.sport.pro-wrestling,soc.veterans,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys (More info?)

    > Out of curiosity.

    From the Cowboys group.
    "Pro-Humanist FREELOVER" <prohumanist@gr8mail.com> wrote in message
    Is that "Thank you for invading us and establishing
    colonies and enslaving us and killing us and cor-
    rupting us and abusing us and treating us as inferior
    and dominating us and treating us as nothing but
    an afterthought, out of guilt?"

    Is that "Thank you for making us the most neglected
    and poverty-prone area of the world?"

    Is that "Thank you for making the likelihood of increas-
    ing poverty and drought and plague and disease quite
    high?"

    Is that "Thank you for global warming, the impact of
    which is likely the spreading of drought in Africa?"

    Is that "Thank you for recognizing that since most of
    our continent is free of black gold, and the parts that
    have black gold have sold out to foreign interests,
    there's nothing worth fighting for here, so mass plague
    and death and mass murder in the form of genocide
    is treated as ... well ... as ... mention the word 'Rwanda'
    to most of the western world, and you know what you'll
    get in response? Something along the lines of 'what's
    that, and why should I care'? Yes, thank you for your
    ignorance of our affairs, and your lack of concern re-
    garding our welfare, thank you very much, for the hand-
    outs you dole, from time-to-time, out of guilt. Thanks so
    very much, we appreciate your disregard for our wel-
    fare, and your treatment of us as little more than slaves.
    Here's to capitalism, no matter what."

Final Fantasy Video Games