Sign in with
Your question

SetFSB

Last response: in Overclocking
March 25, 2003 3:52:43 PM

SetFSB works fine with my k7s5a, but do I have to set the FSB up again everytime I restart or shut down my computer? I'm not sure if it's explained on the site I got it from because it's in Japanese. Could someone please explain to me a way to set it up so it stays at that setting even after restarting? It's such a pain to load up every reboot. Thanks alot for any help you can give me

More about : setfsb

March 30, 2003 10:55:17 PM

well once you input the settings you wish to run with in your BIOS you simply need to "save and exit" and it will load up like that all the time

<b>people are only idiots when they don't realize - when they do it just gets funnier, like a dog chasing its own tail, or like george bush's public address(es)</b>
April 3, 2003 3:45:02 PM

Hmmm... you can try SoftFSB if you like. It does the same but maybe that program gots settings so you can start it autmatic on start-up.

My dual-PSU PC is so powerfull that the neighbourhood dims when I turn it on :eek: 
April 8, 2003 11:21:35 AM

I use setfsb with my 8k3a and xp1800, it works beautifully! She won't boot at 2ghz but if I set it while in windows it runs...until I need to move the mouse...then it crashes lol no it runs stable at 1.9ghz with set fsb but it sure won't boot with the fsb set that high!

Treat your body like a $600 car. God didn't intend it to last so use it. Run it into the ground!
!