OLD PC SPACE RTS TYPE GAME. PLEASE HELP ME REMEMBER THE NAME.

hawknight

Honorable
Nov 18, 2012
I remembered an old rts game that I played about 2006, but I don't remember the name! And I want to play it again...

well, I'll give all the information I remember:

you build the things like Headquarters and these buildings around the planets, you could travel to another galaxy using worm holes, and you could build something on it to don't let your enemies reach your galaxy.

Please help me!

Solution
Conquest Frontier Wars (spell) has to be the one. When you find wormholes you can build gates around them to keep baddies out which usually meant rebuilding the gate over and over as it was a rather hard game. I recently reinstalled it on my system but the sound and graphics suffered too much from age to warrent putting up with the fun, yet frustrating and epic, scenarios.

tinyE

Honorable
Nov 30, 2012
Conquest Frontier Wars (spell) has to be the one. When you find wormholes you can build gates around them to keep baddies out which usually meant rebuilding the gate over and over as it was a rather hard game. I recently reinstalled it on my system but the sound and graphics suffered too much from age to warrent putting up with the fun, yet frustrating and epic, scenarios.

Solution