Call of duuty black ops 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dineshtan

Honorable
Nov 2, 2012
i recently bought latest call of duty Back ops 2 and installed it on my pc but when i try to run the game its not working i mean its not working in background and the proccess menu tesp6.exe is automaticly invisible from proocess in task manager sorry for bad Englsih plz help me out plz.... i m using win 7 Nvidia 210 1gb GC and 4gb of ram

lecent

Honorable
Apr 22, 2012
I have a confession to make: I enjoy the Call of Duty series. Some may scoff and hit me with a splash of Haterade, but the fact of the matter is, there's something that remains consistent with each new game in the series: I have fun. Fun is the operative word here, because while the series, like many others, has its obvious faults, what I care about most is whether or not I'm enjoying the game, and am intrigued enough to carry on. So far, no Call of Duty has let me down.

Alex The PC Gamer

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007

...and with this completely helpful comment....let me help you (The OP). :non:

To OP: What is your CPU? If it's lower than Intel Core2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHz then you're not meeting minimum requirements.

If it's equal or better then you can try the following (as this sounds like a software issue).

- (re)install the latest nvidia drivers (at the time of this post, nvidia drivers v310.xx)

- If that doesn't work, reinstall the game (through STEAM)

- If that doesn't work, contact Steam and/or Activition support because things should work.

Alex The PC Gamer

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007

Typically when a game won't start, it's simply because you don't have enough "hardware" power to run it. It's not always the case of course...

- Have you tried reinstalling your Nvidia drivers to the latest? (v310.xx)?

if that fails/failed...then

- Have you tried reinstalling the game?

if that fails/failed...then

Tell us more (do other games work...specially other Call of Duty games)?

majestic1805

Honorable
Oct 1, 2012
Also, do you have any other applications running in the background? The game may not be able to grab enough RAM to even start, though the pagefile is supposed to be the stopgap to this situation.

Have you tried disabling anti-virus applications?

Have you gone back and forth with activision tech support?

dineshtan

Honorable
Nov 2, 2012
its working now bro i downloaded a crack from skidrow and the game is working properly With High setting at 1366x768 resolution dont know how..? now i want to sell my steam key plz reply ......! thanx for advice

dineshtan

Honorable
Nov 2, 2012
but FRNDZ I DONT LIKE MUTIPLAYER gaming because i dont Know how to play Gamez with MP option and i m happy to played Only Sigel Player Games. ...... thanx for every one . .. and For Advice too

vannamoeurn

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013
Core i3...everyone help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.