Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

COD Black Opp2 - Assault The Mission... Glitch or missing something??

Tags:
  • PC gaming
  • Call of Duty
  • World Of Warcraft
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
November 19, 2012 7:26:36 PM

Wow has this game been an adventure so far...

First, no Eyefinity support which I guess I should have known beforehand considering none in the series do. Thank you Widscreen Fixer and those guys for creating a "workable" solution so quickly.

I had to disable 2 of the 6 cores on my Phenom x6, to keep the horse from getting stuck in the mud. Weird right, took some hunting but the solution worked.

Now I'm on "Assault the Mission" killed everyone from the tower and in the courtyard and nothing...... Does anyone know what to do here????

More about : cod black opp2 assault mission glitch missing

Best solution

November 19, 2012 7:45:08 PM

bjaminnyc said:
Wow has this game been an adventure so far...

First, no Eyefinity support which I guess I should have known beforehand considering none in the series do. Thank you Widscreen Fixer and those guys for creating a "workable" solution so quickly.

I had to disable 2 of the 6 cores on my Phenom x6, to keep the horse from getting stuck in the mud. Weird right, took some hunting but the solution worked.

Now I'm on "Assault the Mission" killed everyone from the tower and in the courtyard and nothing...... Does anyone know what to do here????



i had same issue.

for some reason an enermy can be on the ground and not move and still be alive


add a bullet into each of the enermies on the game in the courtyard and the game will continue (if i remember right doesnt the crosshairs go red on an enemy)
Share
November 19, 2012 8:07:57 PM

shanky887614 said:
i had same issue.

for some reason an enermy can be on the ground and not move and still be alive


add a bullet into each of the enemies on the game in the courtyard and the game will continue (if i remember right doesnt the crosshairs go red on an enemy)


I've tried shooting everyone on the ground multiple times "in the face", restarted and ended up at the same no progress point again. Tried killing everyone in the courtyard first then going to the tower, as well as killing everyone from the tower first. I must be missing something??

I'm liking the game I suppose, but have found these bugs and the extended video sequences distracting from really getting into the title. Once again should have expected a few hiccups initially, nevertheless a bit of buyers remorse.
m
0
l
November 19, 2012 8:14:47 PM

bjaminnyc said:
I've tried shooting everyone on the ground multiple times "in the face", restarted and ended up at the same no progress point again. Tried killing everyone in the courtyard first then going to the tower, as well as killing everyone from the tower first. I must be missing something??

I'm liking the game I suppose, but have found these bugs and the extended video sequences distracting from really getting into the title. Once again should have expected a few hiccups initially, nevertheless a bit of buyers remorse.


have a look at the other characters on screen


are they shooting at something?


they usually show the general direction where the enermy is still alive


just shoot everything in sight when you see where they are shooting. for me it was in the middle at the front in a pile of them
m
0
l
November 29, 2012 5:17:02 PM

Best answer selected by bjaminnyc.
m
0
l
!