Yes or No- does the v710 work with car bluetooth?

I have heard conflicting things. Some people including Verizon Cust Service
reps say that the Bluetooth on the v710 WILL NOT work with any car's
bluetooth system.

Some people including Verizon people say that the v710 WILL work.

Anyone currently using this phone with a car?

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

The operative word in your question is "work". You'll find many opinions as
to what "work" means.
With the new XX.040 firmware, the V710 will work with the most 2005 BMW cars
with bluetooth. By "work" I mean the phonebook will be uploaded and the
controls on the steering wheel will be active. That's the extent of what
"work" means for me however it could be more extensive.