jerome

Distinguished
May 17, 2002

I bought a new 128Mb Samsung PC66 sodimm module for my Armada 7800.
After installation, I get a message "memory configuration not
supported". DOes someone know wich kind of memory is supported by this
laptop? The compaq doc says max is 2x64Mb, but many 7800 on Ebay are
sold with 256Mb.

jerome <me@home.org> wrote in news:428A6AB4.4030006@home.org:

> I bought a new 128Mb Samsung PC66 sodimm module for my Armada
> 7800. After installation, I get a message "memory configuration
> not supported". DOes someone know wich kind of memory is
> supported by this laptop? The compaq doc says max is 2x64Mb, but
> many 7800 on Ebay are sold with 256Mb.

Crucial's site says 256MB max:
http://tinyurl.com/agdlc