Can you buy a bluetooth adapter for a phone?

Last response: in Network Providers
April 29, 2005 7:24:51 PM

I have an LG VX6000 (non bluetooth)

I want to sync it with my car that has bluetooth.

Must I buy a bluetooth phone, or are there adapters that can attach to my
cell phone?
Anonymous
April 29, 2005 9:29:13 PM

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:24:51 GMT, "Verizon User" <anonymous@anon.com>
wrote:

>I have an LG VX6000 (non bluetooth)
>
>I want to sync it with my car that has bluetooth.
>
>Must I buy a bluetooth phone, or are there adapters that can attach to my
>cell phone?

There are BT adapters for non-bluetooth phones.

I think the one that VZW sells is $49.95
Anonymous
April 30, 2005 2:27:52 AM

I think you have to be careful with that. I purchased the Jabra 210BT
adapter and Jabra told me it would only work between the phone and the
headset. I'm not certain it'll work through your car. You may want to
verify that part of it.

"alec berg" <notvalidaddress@invalid.org> wrote in message
> On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:24:51 GMT, "Verizon User" <anonymous@anon.com>
> wrote:
>
>>I have an LG VX6000 (non bluetooth)
>>
>>I want to sync it with my car that has bluetooth.
>>
>>Must I buy a bluetooth phone, or are there adapters that can attach to my
>>cell phone?
>>

> There are BT adapters for non-bluetooth phones.
>
> I think the one that VZW sells is $49.95

Anonymous
May 5, 2005 1:32:38 AM

On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 17:29:13 -0400, alec berg
<notvalidaddress@invalid.org> wrote:

>On Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:24:51 GMT, "Verizon User" <anonymous@anon.com>
>wrote:
>
>>I have an LG VX6000 (non bluetooth)
>>
>>I want to sync it with my car that has bluetooth.
>>
>>Must I buy a bluetooth phone, or are there adapters that can attach to my
>>cell phone?
>>

>There are BT adapters for non-bluetooth phones.
>
>I think the one that VZW sells is $49.95

I bought the Jabra adapter from Verizon to pair my LG600 to my car's
HandsFree Bluetooth but it does not work.
!