Blue Vertical Lines

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
May 18, 2005 7:31:54 AM

Hello All, I'm new here. I have a compaq presario 1500 laptop. It's 2
years old. The problem I have now is that there are blue vertical
lines everywhere on the monitor. I tried to reboot the computer and
turned it off and on, but the lines remained there. Sometimes red
lines also appear on the monitor. Anyone can help me with this?
Thanks a lot.

hermes

More about : blue vertical lines

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
May 18, 2005 7:31:55 AM

Your screen has gone bad. This is not an economical repair. You have two
choices;

1. Connect the laptop to an external monitor.

2. Buy a new laptop.

Bobby

"hermes" <senj4@hotmail-dot-com.no-spam.invalid> wrote in message
> Hello All, I'm new here. I have a compaq presario 1500 laptop. It's 2
> years old. The problem I have now is that there are blue vertical
> lines everywhere on the monitor. I tried to reboot the computer and
> turned it off and on, but the lines remained there. Sometimes red
> lines also appear on the monitor. Anyone can help me with this?
> Thanks a lot.
>
> hermes

a b C Monitor
May 29, 2005 12:32:24 PM

Check the ribbon cable first these can cause this problem as well.
Does it work correctly on external monitor?
!