Black Ops 2 Multiplayer Issues

Primbleshanks

Honorable
Nov 20, 2012
I bought BO2 last night for my PC.
Graphically the game works great on my PC with consistent +60 FPS that I saw in Custom Games. However, upon joining any MP match (which I get into instantly, my internet does not seem to be the issue) I get the "connection inturrupted" message, lag around the map for 30 seconds, then I'm "disconnected from host".

Help a brother out.

Alex The PC Gamer

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2007
I'm not sure I understand your issue. You say "upon join any MP match you get the 'connection interrupted' message" but you also say you get into ('em) instantly. Which is it?

If you can't get into any match but can access the COD "Online services" (which is where you can customize loadouts, emblems, etc....then it's not a server issue, rather a "port" issue.

Do you have an anti-virus running in the background? Make sure you click/clicked "enabled Black Ops to connect...bla bla bla" when the window appears. you might also want to make sure your firewall isn't blocking the game either.

Finally, do you have a PC to Modem setup or is it going through a rounter/hub first? If so, you'll need to make sure your PC Firewall isn't blocking the ports, your hub/router isn't blocking them either.

Hope this helps...

G

Hey man i know what your problem is! You have to upgrade your motherboard BIOS! Simply just follow the instructions, go on youtube and search ''How to upgrade bios'' You need to know what motherboard you have and also what number it has!
Solved this for my friend and it worked!