Ringtone problems

Last response: in Network Providers
April 29, 2005 10:37:23 PM

I have an LG VX3200...i bought a ring tone off their site..problem is
its way slower than the preview on the site and the entire last part of
the ring isnt even played. Is there any way i can speed up the ring or
is this a big glitch?

More about : ringtone problems

Anonymous
April 29, 2005 10:45:16 PM

so how would i get the ring off my phone onto my comp so i can convert
it.
April 30, 2005 5:42:41 AM

Don't know if this is the same but I tried recording a .wav file onto my
phone and it came out sounding at a lower tone and I guess slower as well
until I converted the file to an mp3 and tried it again. Then it sounded
fine.

"Nodnarb518" <nodnarb518@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I have an LG VX3200...i bought a ring tone off their site..problem is
> its way slower than the preview on the site and the entire last part of
> the ring isnt even played. Is there any way i can speed up the ring or
> is this a big glitch?

Related resources
May 1, 2005 12:26:46 AM

IF that's the problem (not sure if it is), to download to a computer, you'd
need software and a usb cable to connect the phone.
> so how would i get the ring off my phone onto my comp so i can convert
> it.

May 1, 2005 6:01:26 PM

You might also want to check what kind of ringtone it was that you
downloaded. Meaning, was it monophonic, polyphonic, realtone, mp3, etc.
See what it was and if your phone supports the kind of tone you did
download.

!