Demoncrats Hurting Troop Morale - page 3

106 answers Last reply
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.impeach.bush,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,rec.sport.pro-wrestling (More info?)

    "Brandon K. Montoya" <theintrepid@att.net> wrote in news:42FA9DAB.6C53B251
    @att.net:

    > ...as we exit from Iraq Vietnam style, a Vietnam era film the little
    > bastards tried to bury resurfaces, and what do you know, it shows that
    > nothing has changed in the uper echelons of hte US miltary.
    >
    > As we ramp up for our rapid departure from Iraq, it's yet another
    > molotov cocktail in the loser's laps.
    >
    > (It's below the first two cites)

    I have seen this film - in fact, I own a copy of it. It'll be interesting
    to see how the right attempts to turn the people featured in it into war
    criminals, traitors, communists, or terrorists.

    --
    John Henry
    alt.usenet.kooks Hammer of Thor - May 2005

    But with felony counts on the line, it's no laughing matter.

    http://www.wric.com/global/story.asp?s=3710438&ClientType=Printable

    FEC finds misreporting by DeLay committee

    WASHINGTON A federal audit has found instances of misreporting on the
    part of a political fund-raising committee founded by House Majority
    Leader Tom DeLay.

    The Federal Election Commission says the committee failed to report more
    than 300-thousand dollars in debts owed to vendors. It also incorrectly
    paid for some committee activities with money from another political
    committee connected to DeLay.

    The report didn't indicate whether the F-E-C would pursue enforcement
    action against the committee -- called Americans for a Republican
    Majority Political Action Committee.

    The committee's executive director, Jim Ellis, was indicted in Texas in
    connection with a separate committee with links to DeLay. In that case,
    Ellis is charged with money laundering and accepting illegal political
    contributions for state legislative campaigns. DeLay has not been
    accused of any wrongdoing in the case.

    Copyright 2005 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may
    not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.impeach.bush,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,rec.sport.pro-wrestling (More info?)

    ;^)

    The news gets worse by the day while losers like Alan Child and Venger
    fume impotently at their monitor, unable to do anything but whine as the
    SS Bush sinks beneath the waves.

    DrudgeReport says:
    "Republican Lobbyist Abramoff Indicted on Fraud Charges in Florida... "
    (no link provided)

    Foxnews current article says indictment expected for bank fraud

    CNN quotes AP article about same expectation
    http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/08/11/abramoff.charges.ap/index.html
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.impeach.bush,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,rec.sport.pro-wrestling (More info?)

    John Henry wrote:

    > "Brandon K. Montoya" <theintrepid@att.net> wrote in news:42FA9DAB.6C53B251
    > @att.net:
    >
    > > ...as we exit from Iraq Vietnam style, a Vietnam era film the little
    > > bastards tried to bury resurfaces, and what do you know, it shows that
    > > nothing has changed in the uper echelons of hte US miltary.
    > >
    > > As we ramp up for our rapid departure from Iraq, it's yet another
    > > molotov cocktail in the loser's laps.
    > >
    > > (It's below the first two cites)
    >
    > I have seen this film - in fact, I own a copy of it. It'll be interesting
    > to see how the right attempts to turn the people featured in it into war
    > criminals, traitors, communists, or terrorists.

    Yeah, they'll try.

    But time is running short, Bush's impeachment is just a few seconds
    away, almost literally.

    --
    The Neo Conservative movement in the Republican party was founded
    ideologically by Leo Strauss, a "man" who believed that saving his

    http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/video1037.htm

    http://www.theocracywatch.org/
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.impeach.bush,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,rec.sport.pro-wrestling (More info?)

    Rodney Parker wrote:

    > Dude, I swear I don't know who's embarassing who worse...
    >
    > Is it Venger embarassing you???
    >
    > Or is it YOU embarassing YOURSELF?

    If that were the case you'd be able to poke holes in the logic and the
    cites that I'm using.

    Your total lack of attempt to do so is quite telling.

    Claiming that I am and showing that I am are two different things. If
    you can't do the second you can't claim the first without looking
    stupid.

    --
    The Neo Conservative movement in the Republican party was founded
    ideologically by Leo Strauss, a "man" who believed that saving his
    cowboy image for America was more important than truth or honesty. Since
    their inception they have invented imaginary threats to America such as
    Rumsfeld's overblown image of the USSR up to Saddam's non existent WMDs.
    The story is deeper, far deeper than I have written here in this sig
    file. Check out this three part documentary by the BBC to learn more
    about it.

    http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/video1037.htm

    http://www.theocracywatch.org/
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.impeach.bush,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,rec.sport.pro-wrestling (More info?)

    the Bede wrote:

    > "Rodney Parker" <papabearof3@cox.net> wrote in message
    > > Dude, I swear I don't know who's embarassing who worse...
    > >
    > > Is it Venger embarassing you???
    > >
    > > Or is it YOU embarassing YOURSELF?
    > >
    > > Rod
    > >
    > both those freaks give Usenet a bad name.

    If someone assaults my country by promoting the stupid, insane actions
    of a pussy tyrant I'm going to put that person in their place with an
    extreme level of cruelty to my words.

    A is A.

    And traitors need to get their skulls knocked.

    --
    The Neo Conservative movement in the Republican party was founded
    ideologically by Leo Strauss, a "man" who believed that saving his
    cowboy image for America was more important than truth or honesty. Since
    their inception they have invented imaginary threats to America such as
    Rumsfeld's overblown image of the USSR up to Saddam's non existent WMDs.
    The story is deeper, far deeper than I have written here in this sig
    file. Check out this three part documentary by the BBC to learn more
    about it.

    http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/video1037.htm

    http://www.theocracywatch.org/
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.final-fantasy,alt.impeach.bush,alt.sports.basketball.nba.la-lakers,alt.sports.football.pro.dallas-cowboys,rec.sport.pro-wrestling (More info?)

    "Night Spirit" <hipdale2@earthlink.net> wrote in message

    >> This guy is the nexus between the words "sociopath" and "pathetic".
    >> Sociopathetic. He thrives off negative attention. I've stopped giving
    >> him any - though I reserve the right to pull his little Chatty Cathy
    >> Doll string and make him dance at any time.
    >>
    >> Venger
    >
    > Venger, just remember now that its your bitch it's up to you to take care
    > of it.

    Damn it! Pottery Barn rule... you break it, you own it.

    Venger

Final Fantasy Video Games